Thread: Strange! afk 3 hours, then continue

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Strange! afk 3 hours, then continue

It is very strange today. I started play a Matched Play game today at 9:50am. I had to work some important matter, and locked my Samsung mobile phone. When I have time available again after 3 hours, I was allowed to play the game.

Game Start: 09:50am
    Game End: 01:32pm

Why the game did not finish yet after 3 hours?

my game id: 2332960
    server: Asia

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Of course. Because a Royal Battle, Fast game and probably other modes are a games with a BOTs (AI).

And Ucool says: „Try to reinstall“ LOL

Ucool is totally useless. After last 10 months can't do an usabel basic thing like is a chat. Now we must play with an AI. Have LAGS. Totally sucks synchro -> sometimes players play in own reality -> parallel game (some players are ungry on the others, because they don't know about that and looks like a bot or afk). I could continue, but it's a waste of time.

To Ucool: You piss on the ******* new heroes/skins (i know, kids will be cry) and fix the majority bugs and basic behavior, OMG.

Or is this all a problem with me and my device? I don't think so.

New Comers
    Last night I teamed up with my brother, after 15 minutes I'm able to pushed the enemy's generator and won the game. But I noticed that my brother was still playing, and whollaaaah, he's still fighting with bots and allied with AI. What's happening in this game?

Same thing happened with me with my spouse in the same room. He finished and killed the generator and I didn't. What gives?

Hi Betty,

Are you here?
    Could you help us please?

Regards,
    Thomas

Hi Betty,

do you have any input?

The issue will encourage players afk. When they just join game, press mobile phone Home key, waiting for an hour, and then open the Heroes Arena app, and play the games with 9 AI bots. Easy win rank game.

I am player on Diamond. Sometimes, I will have teammates that their skills are poor, look like not Platinum or Diamond.

The Heroes Arena cannot always detect afk successfully. Please fix it ASAP for fair game.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Our developer told us that it's a bug. And we will address this problem in the next few updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    This isnt the only bug that needs fixing. BOTS NEED TO BE IN HUMAN VS AI PERIOD! This is why noobs dont kearn how to play cuz bots dont teach you how to strategize players dont know how to focus on objectives, instead tgey continue to jungle or recall afyer they killed 3-4 enemies. This is why pkayers lose games. Noone knows how to properly lane, this games a disaster waiting to fall apart. If the developers took this serious this game would be marvelous. But its over shadowed by Mobile Legends

Dear Betty,

Thank you for your attention. Hope it will be fixed ASAP.