Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 and 7 star heroes asap

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Heroes Camp is pretty much the 6* and 7*

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Don't think that there are enough VIP advantages. There are VIP 12+. lvl 106+ still playing WoG12. Those people need more advantages. The pay to win frame is not working for them if they are at the same level as my 2nd, lvl57 team. Ucool, please help those people by making them give you more money to mask how incompetent they are.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    you can buy all skin packages ,that's 440 potions alone per week.
    Correction that's 440 potions a DAY.

What the point of this? It just for race? People who get 7star first will become strong, player who slow or poor will weaker... How about give legendary skill to all hero or buff old hero first. I thought this is strategy game not race game

Definitely a bad idea, should have been from the start (as is the case in Soul hunters) or never.
    Only possibility to implement it would be to add some kinds of special soul stones dedicated to 6/7* - for what gain?
    Else there would be plenty of people stopping the game because they got the additional SS sold in soul Shop for years now.
    Server 124 / Guild Frenchy - 110099570 (International)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    What the point of this? It just for race? People who get 7star first will become strong, player who slow or poor will weaker... How about give legendary skill to all hero or buff old hero first. I thought this is strategy game not race game
    and wats so diff with ur options? buffing old heroes or making more legendaries also takes time for us to make, still a race not a strategy
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I agree, or have to earn 5 red stars for star levels 6-10