Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Great Tournament becoming More And more unbalanced

  1. #16
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Today i have find a team With the Fucking MEGA OP EASY WIN COMPLETE SHIT OF UCOOL RETARDS Halberdier + Magic breaker + loli cat + Avenger + Shadowleaf, level 107. AND IS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE to pass with a level 106 non vip team.

    This is all ucool wants, to spend more money for they shitty game.

    And chelski please: EAT SHIT AND DIE.
    Then you are doing something wrong. All of my guildmates are completing GC6, VIP 10- included.

  2. #17
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Don't feed him, he is a troll, I doubt he knows anything about hc.

  3. #18
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Well thats good. You should do diff 5 then. Its a challange for a reason.
    Because they released a complete fucking mega op hero turning more this game in a MEGA PAY TO WIN GAME?

    No, thats not a reason, thats a SHIT.

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Don't feed him, he is a troll, I doubt he knows anything about hc.
    Says the MEGA troll Ucool ass KIsser.

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Then you are doing something wrong. All of my guildmates are completing GC6, VIP 10- included.

    I finally have passed it after about 30 Tryes, with a timeout team, but this is all fault of ucool FOR RELEASE A COMPLETE MEGA OP HERO AS HALBERDIER: FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

  6. #21
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    I finally have passed it after about 30 Tryes, with a timeout team, but this is all fault of ucool FOR RELEASE A COMPLETE MEGA OP HERO AS HALBERDIER: FUCKING FAGGOTS!!
    Since WP is a non vip exclusive now, if you are struggling against a specific team use MM, MB, WP, VoM, Sor / Witch / Sky / Trigger.
    If you don't want to sacrifice any hero use DV, Sor, FrD, TB, TF / GK / WP / HN / WP / MB.
    Once you reach 107 things will get much easier. A defensive formation with R4 heroes should work: TF, BE, Witch, CL, MB / HP

  7. #22
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Since WP is a non vip exclusive now, if you are struggling against a specific team use MM, MB, WP, VoM, Sor / Witch / Sky / Trigger.
    If you don't want to sacrifice any hero use DV, Sor, FrD, TB, TF / GK / WP / HN / WP / MB.
    Once you reach 107 things will get much easier. A defensive formation with R4 heroes should work: TF, BE, Witch, CL, MB / HP
    im pretty sure 107 makes it way easier. the problem is getting from 106-107 takes so many months for us that most vips will be 109-110 b4 the time we hit 107 and well end up in the same situation.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  8. #23
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    I finally have passed it after about 30 Tryes, with a timeout team, but this is all fault of ucool FOR RELEASE A COMPLETE MEGA OP HERO AS HALBERDIER: FUCKING FAGGOTS!!
    Next time use tyres on your feet, easier.

  9. #24
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    im pretty sure 107 makes it way easier. the problem is getting from 106-107 takes so many months for us that most vips will be 109-110 b4 the time we hit 107 and well end up in the same situation.
    Without Stamina Refresh, you are doomed. The game is over for those who are vip 0.

  10. #25
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    I still 105, still can beat gc diff 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •