Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tier List

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Could please make separate tiers for heroes with and without skin please. thanks

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Unocool View Post
    Could please make separate tiers for heroes with and without skin please. thanks
    Hi and thanks for the feedback.

It would add (currently) another 26 entries in the already huge List.
    So I decided to evaluate with Skin if it is/was obtainable without $$$ and to make an extra Sub-Sheet to give an overall rating of all Skins.

Since it is a "one man project" I would like to keep it as compact as possible. Also if you are paying hundreds of dollars for Skins you won't need or look into the Tier List.
    The Project is meant to be an overall information source for casual Players who wan't to know in which Heroes to invest Resources.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    i looked again at your current list... so far so good... but i got a few opinions..

I don't know if you should redefine your rankings.... coz some toons are borderline S ranking, and some are borderline B rankings...
    maybe S would be what you would consider game changers(like powerful skin toons) and good at pvp and pve.. A would be elite semi-gamechangers and borderline S, but they seem to be missing something to be truly gamechangers overall.. B would be really good toons, but not good entirely on both pvp and pve.. C would be the average rankings, and toons here would be like decent on one thing and mediocre on another.. D would be borderline trash tier, and E is trash tier..

So for the toons...

Turtle Fighter = i guess his rankings in the game indicates how the meta is now currently changing... he is not good for pve, and in pvp he is starting to have less usage in upper arena rankings.. in GA and WOG, he still has his uses..

Imperial Marshall = should be borderline S... good survivability, since he got good resistances on both magic and physical.. good hp pool for a backliner.. and the fact that he gives stats boost to entire team.. there is a reason he is on every top arena teams in the server im playing on...

9 tail Fox = should be just A... she has good dps, but here durability seems to starting to be a liability on pvp.. im not seeing her on arena defense teams, but still see her on some arena attack teams.. still usable on GA, but is a liability on defense.. very strong on WOG..

Treasure Hunter = should be borderline S... good damage output and survivability.. in server i play on, he is on every raid team rankings, so he definitely is very useful for pve.. and in pvp, very strong on pvp teams, a good replacement if you don't have skin toons...

Void Master = should be B, and borderline A.. his damage output is still strong, especially in WOG.. but his survivability is questionable these days with current meta... not usable in top rankings in arena.. GA needs a team built around him to have an impact.. very useful for WOG..

Chaos Doctor = should be borderline B.. he still has utility in pve IMO, as i use him for hard crusade and elite crusade when HP and chap are gone.. in WOG he has utility; can survive and make an impact against non-skin meta characters(beat teams with halberd, scabbardless blade, imperial marshall, or treasure hunter teams before)..

Thunder Beast = should be C.. his only saving grace for him these days is his damage output... maybe has uses in pve, but in pvp he is not top option.. he has no place in upper arena rankings.. he needs a team built around him to have an impact in GA.. and WOG, similar to GA to have an impact( like MM teams, but those teams are counterable these days)..

Dragon Lord = should be borderline C.. he has good damage output, and good survivability as well.. not seeing any use for pve, but has his uses in pvp.. not an arena toon... needs a team built around him to have an impact in GA... definitely useful in WOG, can have a solid impact...

Sky Guardian = should be B.. obviously her damage output is her main usage in the game... definitely useful for pve, as she can get alot of damage in raid bosses... in pvp, not useful for defense teams; but definitely useful on attack teams.. has her uses in WOG as a sub and attack GA teams...

Trigger = should definitely B.. he is similar to sky guardian, but more usability.. can have an impact on GA defense teams, if you put him in a decent team.. also definitely good for GA attack teams.. definitely still strong on WOG, either as a sub or on normal teams..

Steel Champion = should be borderline B... has good survivability and damage output... usable in hard crusade and elite crusades.. useful on GA teams as well, but not on upper rankings.. also usable on WOG teams..

some toons in D rankings don't deserve it, and should be C.. but no time to nitpick them all..

I can only answer with a Screen Shot of the Preview since the text seems to be too long and would need a Moderator approve... But there are no more active Moderators in the Gameplay and Guides Sub-Forum.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Is there a reason why the PvE and PvP ratings were switched from letter grading to the tick and cross grading? You can't sort them by these fields anymore now and it feels a bit less clear.

The reason behind the change was to simplify it.

✔ = Very useful
    ✓ = Useful
    ✗ = Not so useful
    ✘ = Useless

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    The differences are not so distinct between normal and bold. Maybe change the symbol or add colour to one of them?

I added colors. Hopefully it is more clear now.

Thanks for taking on the feedback Lyph, it's much appreciated.

I noticed that NTF is down as the Sign-in hero for next month. Does that mean you might know which heroes will be added to which shops next month too?

Yes. Today hit a new Patch on the Test Server with the updated Shops:

- Flywheel Heroine: Guild Tournament
    - Blood Tyrant: Arena
    - Nine-tailed Fox: Sign-In

Ah they're putting FH in GT, that's a shame but thanks for the update! Will definitely farm BT from Arena and excited to finally own a NTF (I've seen some non-VIPs have her - were her stones available at some point through an event without paying?).

Yes you could get her during an Event a few month ago.

Update:

- added Rating Categories and adjust all Ratings according to this table

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    I added colors. Hopefully it is more clear now.
    Of course it helps Lyph, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Update:

- added Rating Categories and adjust all Ratings according to this table

With this criteria, shouldn't Chaos Doctor have a B rating (two Green ticks)?