Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tier List

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Update 28/03/2018

I have removed the Filter SubSheet to a complete different Sheet to avoid global Edit Rights.
    If you want to use the Filter Function please use the URL from Cell L3 'Tier List':

Filter: Tier List

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hey Lyph, thanks for the list, it's helping me alot, even though I'm only 81.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Obviously we have a different Arena experience. I am playing on Server 30 an haven't fought against Ancient Statue in the Top 100 yet.
    Sometimes I use him as Offense against Treasure Hunter though. Now with Time Soldier all Front Line Heroes will lose even more PowerLevel in Defense.

My first impression of him was he is decent (C) but there are better Front Line Heroes for Arena Defense. He is a very good counter to specific Heroes.
    i havent ran into Ancient Statue on defense on either arena or GA in top 300 in server 99(merged with servers 99-103), which is why i'm not sure how good he is on defense.... can you elaborate on what counters he is specifically good for??

so far my experience with ancient statue is in WOG.. i've encountered some teams use him effectively.. and i use him in WOG regularly as well... so far i like what i use him for and what i've seen him perform... damage is nothing special, but his shield is a lifesaver for my backliners.. and surprisingly, the crowdcontrol from his ultimate is really useful...

Quote Originally Posted by LiteEmUp View Post
    i havent ran into Ancient Statue on defense on either arena or GA in top 300 in server 99(merged with servers 99-103), which is why i'm not sure how good he is on defense.... can you elaborate on what counters he is specifically good for??

so far my experience with ancient statue is in WOG.. i've encountered some teams use him effectively.. and i use him in WOG regularly as well... so far i like what i use him for and what i've seen him perform... damage is nothing special, but his shield is a lifesaver for my backliners.. and surprisingly, the crowdcontrol from his ultimate is really useful...
    Ancient Statue is good against Treasure Hunter. Basically he can be used against a lot of Damage Dealer because his Spike, 2nd skill, can be targeted by enemies.
    A very versatile Support Hero. His impact in the Meta is currently below his potential.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Ancient Statue is good against Treasure Hunter. Basically he can be used against a lot of Damage Dealer because his Spike, 2nd skill, can be targeted by enemies.
    A very versatile Support Hero. His impact in the Meta is currently below his potential.
    i didn't notice that with his spike... good to know... do you have any crazy teams for him in GA and WOG???

Update

- removed Legendary and Skin Skill Descriptions
    - added Base Statistics for all Heroes: HP, Armor, Resistance, Attack / Magic Power

Update

- removed several Rating Sub-Categories like Arena, Guild Tournament or War of the Gods
    - shorten Rating Categories into Overall, PvP and PvE to improve the overview
    - updated all Ratings

New Comers
    Awesome list, Lyph!

I'm giving this game a go, as I enjoy the hero collecting type games.

Any particular heroes I should be focusing on as a new player other than B+ ranked guys? You know, heroes that are fairly easy to get and worth the investment early?

Thanks for all the work.

Right now have unlocked:

Front: Commander, War Chief, Admiral, Cleric

Mid: Lighting Master, Machinist, Succubus, Wandering Spearman, Ghost Musician, Old Curse, Death Mage, Imperial Executioner, Frost Mage

Back: Commando, Chaplain, Poisoned One, Wind Master, Sniper, Pilot, Light Bringer, Shadowleaf

Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangelov3 View Post
    Awesome list, Lyph!

I'm giving this game a go, as I enjoy the hero collecting type games.

Any particular heroes I should be focusing on as a new player other than B+ ranked guys? You know, heroes that are fairly easy to get and worth the investment early?

Thanks for all the work.

Right now have unlocked:

Front: Commander, War Chief, Admiral, Cleric

Mid: Lighting Master, Machinist, Succubus, Wandering Spearman, Ghost Musician, Old Curse, Death Mage, Imperial Executioner, Frost Mage

Back: Commando, Chaplain, Poisoned One, Wind Master, Sniper, Pilot, Light Bringer, Shadowleaf
    Thank you for the nice Feedback.

Remember my rankings are based on the Endgame, max Level and all maxed. In the early and mid game there are plenty of Heroes useful that are C, D or even E in the Endgame Meta.

Since ucool differs the accessibility of Heroes between Old Servers and New Server I can't give you an exact advice what Heroes to farm. It depends what Heroes are in your Shops.

Front:
    Cleric > Commander, War Chief > Admiral

Mid:
    Death Mage, Machinist, Imperial Executioner > Old Curse, Frost Mage, Ghost Musician > Lightning Master, Succubus, Wandering Spearman

Back:
    Commando, Chaplain + Light Bringer > Shadowleaf, Sniper > Poisoned One, Wind Master, Pilot

New Comers
    Thanks for the quick advice. Much appreciated. I've been using Commander and Lighting Master in my main team, but will switch them out with Cleric and Death Mage, see how that works.

Hmmm, didn't know they had different heroes available at the shops on different servers. Interesting...let me look at my shops.

Crusade Shop - Commando (that is what I've been buying), Nature Storm, Crossed Knight, War Chief
    Arena Shop has - Cold Curse, Rifleman, Tusked Storm
    Guild Shop has - Ember Blade, Wizard Doctor, Arcane Sapper (No currency here yet, can't do raids for another few levels)

Again, great spreadsheet!

Edit: Also realized I have Dwarf Warrior unlocked by a free gift in my items. Just figured out that was a thing while clicking around the various menus.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Would it be possible to get rankings of heroes with skins, with and without their skin?

Thank you blearutone for sending your Feedback. I really apriciate it and I will try to give you my view on that topic:

My focus is to keep the List as compact as possible.

I could realize your request by adding another Row for Heroes with Skin. One Row with and one without the Skin.

Alendris does test reworked Heroes without Skin.
    On average a Skin does push a Hero one Tier Level higher with the exception of Commando, Chemist and Dope King where the Skin adds a game-changing skill.

Heroes you can/should use even without Skin are:
    Turtle Fighter, Manipulator, Hidden Needle, Death Mage, Witch, Commando, Chemist, Emberstar, Cleric and Arcane Sapper.

I don't want to encourage anyone to buy Skins since I deeply believe that none of them are worth 1000, 400, 300, 200 or 100$. All Skin Offers are/were ten times too high.
    I could consider changing the List that I only rate a Hero with Skin if it is/was available without paying redicilous amount of money and exclude all other Skins for the List. They would by still rated in the Skin Sub-Sheet.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Just want to say how grateful I am for the list and that you and Alendris have really outdone yourselves with providing the community with this quality content. Either way, thank you for it and thanks for the reply!

You are very welcome.

Every feedback helps keeping this project running.
    Unfortunately the community activity is very dead since ~1 year.

Just compare the Views of older with newer Posts.

Update

- Removed all Skins that are not available in-game apart from buying them from the List. These Skins will only be valuated in the Sub-Sheet "Skins".