Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tier List

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Oh I haven't seen the bad Arena Defense rating of Shadow Reaper. I totally agree with you since I am using her myself in the Defense Team. Her rating has been updated, thanks for mentioning it.

Manipulator has a decent PvE rating because she can be very useful in several PvE modes. But I don't think she is S in any category. Yes she is one of the strongest support Heroes but she isn't outstanding and only good in certain match ups not overall. Maybe she could be S with +HP in training but her low health pool is what makes her too balance for a S rating.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I see that you moved Sorc to A tier. Interesting. What precipitated the move? I'm not challenging it - just curious.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Getting so many strong Damage Dealers constantly released she doesn't feel that special anymore. Also nearly every strong Hero released lately has absurd toughness and survives easily one or even two Sorceress ultimate/s.

S is reserved for very outstanding Heroes, like Commando (Skin), Halberd Master or Turtle Fighter (pre Time Soldier).

With Team Level 108 there are plenty of Damage Dealer that have the same Damage output Sorceress has. I rated her S because she was not only the strongest Magical Damage Dealer but also had a huge impact on the fight if not countered properly.

That's the reason why I reevaluate her from S to A and put Nine-tailed Fox and Commando (Skin) at S Tier.

Scabbardless Blade and Shadow Reaper are for example very outstanding Damage Dealer but they do nothing apart from Damage. That's why I rate them A.
    Nine-tailed Fox in comparison does nearly the same Damage and also mess the positions and has an AoE Charm on top of the Damage.

Bottom line it is a bit subjective in the end. But I still believe she is the Bread and Butter for nearly every VIP 11- player from Mid- to Endgame.

Thanks for sharing your perspective! I've got no argument against anything you've said.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post

That's the reason why I reevaluate her from S to A and put Nine-tailed Fox and Commando (Skin) at S Tier.
    Sorry Nine tailed fox don't deserve to be S tier because she easily can be counter. people will just use magic breaker .no one will put her on defend. except you use her as surprise. not good enough to be S. just A tier for me.
    shadow reaper better choice of S tier. she can survive because of hide skill and high single dmg while can refill hp.

I disagree. She may have a fairly hard counter available, but Nine Tail Fox is absolutely S-tier. Shadow Reaper is too inconsistent to be S-tier IMO.

Here is my point of view what Heroes are S Tier vs. A Tier:

Nine-tailed Fox is S because she has a very high Power-Level and brings a lot to the table: Damage, Position, CC, Debuff and Thougness.
    Shadow Reaper is A because she has a huge Power-Level but only does Single Target Damage.

Of course you can (and have to) counter Nine-tailed Fox with Magic Breaker but you can also counter Shadow Reaper with Treasure Hunter or even out-damage her.

Honestly there isn't a huge gap between two Tier Levels. In this specific comparison Shadow Reaper and Nine-tailed Fox a nearly at the same Power-Level.
    The only difference is their impact in a match, how to counter and how powerful they are if countered vs. not countered.

If I fight against Nine-tailed Fox I always counter her with Magic Breaker but when fighting against Shadow Reaper I don't. The same could be said about Halberd Master and Scabbardless Blade. Where I specific try to use Mage Damage / Burst against Halberd Master I don't use specific counters for Scabbardless Blade.
    Strong Damage Dealers that doesn't do anything besides doing damage can be out-damaged, crowed controlled or just been overrun by a better synergy team composition.

Bottom line I don't see any Damage Dealer being S Tier without having access to none damage skills like Position, Crowed Control, prevent Healing, Energy Manipulation or Buffs/Debuffs as long as his damage output doesn't one-shots multiple enemies.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Here is my point of view what Heroes are S Tier vs. A Tier:

Nine-tailed Fox is S because she has a very high Power-Level and brings a lot to the table: Damage, Position, CC, Debuff and Thougness.
    Shadow Reaper is A because she has a huge Power-Level but only does Single Target Damage.

Of course you can (and have to) counter Nine-tailed Fox with Magic Breaker but you can also counter Shadow Reaper with Treasure Hunter or even out-damage her.

Honestly there isn't a huge gap between two Tier Levels. In this specific comparison Shadow Reaper and Nine-tailed Fox a nearly at the same Power-Level.
    The only difference is their impact in a match, how to counter and how powerful they are if countered vs. not countered.

If I fight against Nine-tailed Fox I always counter her with Magic Breaker but when fighting against Shadow Reaper I don't. The same could be said about Halberd Master and Scabbardless Blade. Where I specific try to use Mage Damage / Burst against Halberd Master I don't use specific counters for Scabbardless Blade.
    Strong Damage Dealers that doesn't do anything besides doing damage can be out-damaged, crowed controlled or just been overrun by a better synergy team composition.

Bottom line I don't see any Damage Dealer being S Tier without having access to none damage skills like Position, Crowed Control, prevent Healing, Energy Manipulation or Buffs/Debuffs as long as his damage output doesn't one-shots multiple enemies.
    I think it's a detail. Some players will prefer some heroes than others, that's all. I'm not agree with 100% of your ranking, but the global idea is here and there is no important mistake. Any hero S or A must be in our lineup so who cares ?
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    For example you have Flywheel Heroine "B". For me is pure "A", hands down. Use her tons more than Sorcerer.

Arena Defense "D"? That's a joke. Arena defense is a mix of heroes abilities and Flywheel on the right team is for sure not "D" at all.

Sorcerer Arena defense "C"? Who used here on defense anymore?

Flywheel Heroine is a rare Hero because she was only obtainable through purchase.
    I haven't seen a single Arena Defense Team with her, but I still see rarely people using Sorceress. This can be explained by the fact that most of the strong meta damage dealer are weak to magical damage. That's why a Sorceress ultimate has a higher impact than Flywheel Heroine's. Also there is a lot of mobility where Flywheel Heroine suffers more than Sorceress does.

Flywheel Heroine is mostly used in WoG, not Arena. Also in GT and PvE she can be very useful. Therefore she is a Good Hero = B Tier.

Sorceress on the other hand is used in Arena (attack), Grand Arena, GT, WoG and PvE (GC, Crusade, Campaign). Therefore she is a Very Good Hero = A Tier.

I have to admit not having Flywheel Heroine and that make me rate her a bit lower than she maybe is.

Updated the Arena Defense from D to C. But I still don't believe Flywheel Heroine is a good Defense Hero in the Arena Mode.

I use her on attack and defense on arena with excellent results. For me Sorcerer is thrash in Arena.

Well my ratings are for the average player. Different Hero Pools results in different PowerLevel of certain Heroes.

Where Sorceress seems to be Trash for you she is a very important Hero for most Players.
    Also the comparison of those two Heroes isn't fair. One is a Magical Damage Dealer where the other one is more a Physical Team Support and Damage Dealer.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I use her on attack and defense on arena with excellent results. For me Sorcerer is thrash in Arena.
    well sorc was rated a C in def and if u think about it its very low. u would choose from u S tiers then As then Bs b4 u even consider looking at ur Cs. so even if sorc is trash to u for arena a C rating is more than fair.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

I am just saying ratings may be biased for average player.

But for example, Ancient Statue is not a C on arena defense Maybe A is better. He seems better than Blood Tyrant.

Obviously we have a different Arena experience. I am playing on Server 30 an haven't fought against Ancient Statue in the Top 100 yet.
    Sometimes I use him as Offense against Treasure Hunter though. Now with Time Soldier all Front Line Heroes will lose even more PowerLevel in Defense.

My first impression of him was he is decent (C) but there are better Front Line Heroes for Arena Defense. He is a very good counter to specific Heroes.