Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tier List

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    With 108 the meta will shift anyways because there will be couple of hero comebacks.

Updates:

All new Heroes and Skins where added.

Release Timeline updated.

New sheet added: Skin Ranking

New Comers
    Thanks for this, it's hard to find info on heroes to upgrade.

You are welcome. The ratings are a bit outdated. I will reevaluate them soon based on the current meta.

If anyone wants to help me with the rating feel free to write me. I can send you a sheet template (file or online with google sheets) where you can rate all heroes easily and send it back to me.

Every help is highly welcome and helps to increase the accuracy.

New Comers
    someone asked about a tier list on the sub reddit, i pointed people to your list. now others are commenting thier thoughts on hero ranks. if you havnt seen it https://www.reddit.com/r/Heroes_Char...arge_tierlist/

Thank you!

I made a Reddit post a while ago. But due to low feedback I stopped checking it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Heroes_Char...vve/tier_list/

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    Yes, even above Sorceress. I know this probably sounds crazy to say, but I feel like Sorc is a bit overrated in these rankings, especially compared to some of the other top tier heroes and where they're ranked here.

Forget that I ever said this. It must have just been some weird dynamic at play on my server at the time (perhaps due to the level), because now that I'm a couple months removed from this post -- Sorceress is absolutely S tier.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

I know not everyone is rating Sorceress as high as I do but in my opinion she was and still is the sharpest tool for low VIPs.

S Tier in my ratings are currently Halberd Master, Nine-tailed Fox, Sorceress and Turtle Fighter.

You can argue if some are more A than S and other A Heroes are more S than A.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Updates:

All new Heroes and Skins where added.

Release Timeline updated.

New sheet added: Skin Ranking

Hey Lyph, are the skin ratings in the spreadsheet? I don't see them. Was curious where you had Ooze, Commando and Chemist skins ranked.

I decided to remove them when I optimised the sheet lately.

Since uCool has changed their Skin Release pattern it didn't felt accurate to stack two skins together.
    I thought they will continue releasing Skin 1 Event A, Skin 2 Shop followed by Skin 3 Event B & Skin 4 Shop and so on. But uCool decided we don't need access to skins apart from purchases. So they are giving us Tarot Prophet over and over again in Events and don't add any new Skins to the Shop (Gems) with one exception where they gave us 111 of 200 of Bounty Queen skin fragments.

Here is a new version:

The ratings are based on Alendris's Tests and facing them InGame in Arena, GT or WoG.

I haven't bought a single Skin because they are in my opinion not worth more than 5$ - 30$.
    And for sure there are not worth 1000$ @Manipulator, 500$ Turtle Fighter or 300$ Legend Skins.
    Even the new prices are ridiculous overpriced and I wouldn't recommend buying them:

Since today:
    - Epic: $49.9 185 fragments + $19.9 72 fragments + $9.99 35 fragments + $4.99 17 fragments = $84.78 for 309 fragments

Package Improvements

Dear Leaders,

We made some improvements on the packages to thank our players for the continued support.

-Increased the amount of training cards and speedup cards in the hero packages.
    -Increased the amount of skin fragments in the skin packages.
    And what's more, player now can directly choose which tier skin package to purchase.

Best Regards
    Ember
    Have your own opinion if it's worth to pay that amount or not. Your money, your decision.
    In the end the customer shapes the prices because the company only makes money if the customers are buying their product.

Thanks amigo. Of the skins I have, I agree with your rankings, save one -- Witch. I find her's and Dope King's skins to be comparable in performance. But I'm far from the best player, and B v A isn't exactly a huge disparity.

I agree the skins are overpriced. My biggest complaint with them is that they're entirely behind a paywall. I'm fine with the steep up front price, but after 3-6 months, they should become available for free in a reasonable manner (i.e., a week or two of concerted effort). This would make EVERYONE happy IMO. The whales and top tier players will keep buying them in order to have that edge in the final rounds of Championship, etc. But for those unwilling to spend or those burning out on the price, they'll be made happy by the fact that they can obtain them in a reasonable time.

Everyone's happy. Whales are happy. Big fish are happy. Little guppies are happy. And happy players keep playing, and keep spending - both big and small. I literally see no downside to this for anyone involved - either players or UCool.

I wish they would get their heads out of their asses and do it.

Edit: My suggestion -- covers both hero skins and VIP/premium heroes in general: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...lease-Schedule

New Comers
    Well said Mavajo.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I agree skins are stupid. Its also disappointing that they keep bringing out Tap`s skin every event. Package improvement, yeah right. Stupid is still stupid.

Where is the legendary Quests??

Plenty of older heroes need improvement, why not use L quests and academy for that?
    Lvl 109.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    I decided to remove them when I optimised the sheet lately.

Since uCool has changed their Skin Release pattern it didn't felt accurate to stack two skins together.
    I thought they will continue releasing Skin 1 Event A, Skin 2 Shop followed by Skin 3 Event B & Skin 4 Shop and so on. But uCool decided we don't need access to skins apart from purchases. So they are giving us Tarot Prophet over and over again in Events and don't add any new Skins to the Shop (Gems) with one exception where they gave us 111 of 200 of Bounty Queen skin fragments.

Here is a new version:

The ratings are based on Alendris's Tests and facing them InGame in Arena, GT or WoG.

I haven't bought a single Skin because they are in my opinion not worth more than 5$ - 30$.
    And for sure there are not worth 1000$ @Manipulator, 500$ Turtle Fighter or 300$ Legend Skins.
    Even the new prices are ridiculous overpriced and I wouldn't recommend buying them:

Since today:
    - Epic: $49.9 185 fragments + $19.9 72 fragments + $9.99 35 fragments + $4.99 17 fragments = $84.78 for 309 fragments

Have your own opinion if it's worth to pay that amount or not. Your money, your decision.
    In the end the customer shapes the prices because the company only makes money if the customers are buying their product.
    Amazing work really! I love it and I'm 100% agree with your notation.

Can you send me on Line the file if you don't mind, I would like to use him in one of my future video if you are agree for sure.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I would put an S mark for Manipulator and FF in PVE.
    I think you underestimated shadow reaper, especially in defense.