Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tier List

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Update 28/03/2018

I have removed the Filter SubSheet to a complete different Sheet to avoid global Edit Rights.
    If you want to use the Filter Function please use the URL from Cell L3 'Tier List':

Filter: Tier List

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hey Lyph, thanks for the list, it's helping me alot, even though I'm only 81.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Obviously we have a different Arena experience. I am playing on Server 30 an haven't fought against Ancient Statue in the Top 100 yet.
    Sometimes I use him as Offense against Treasure Hunter though. Now with Time Soldier all Front Line Heroes will lose even more PowerLevel in Defense.

My first impression of him was he is decent (C) but there are better Front Line Heroes for Arena Defense. He is a very good counter to specific Heroes.
    i havent ran into Ancient Statue on defense on either arena or GA in top 300 in server 99(merged with servers 99-103), which is why i'm not sure how good he is on defense.... can you elaborate on what counters he is specifically good for??

so far my experience with ancient statue is in WOG.. i've encountered some teams use him effectively.. and i use him in WOG regularly as well... so far i like what i use him for and what i've seen him perform... damage is nothing special, but his shield is a lifesaver for my backliners.. and surprisingly, the crowdcontrol from his ultimate is really useful...

Quote Originally Posted by LiteEmUp View Post
    i havent ran into Ancient Statue on defense on either arena or GA in top 300 in server 99(merged with servers 99-103), which is why i'm not sure how good he is on defense.... can you elaborate on what counters he is specifically good for??

so far my experience with ancient statue is in WOG.. i've encountered some teams use him effectively.. and i use him in WOG regularly as well... so far i like what i use him for and what i've seen him perform... damage is nothing special, but his shield is a lifesaver for my backliners.. and surprisingly, the crowdcontrol from his ultimate is really useful...
    Ancient Statue is good against Treasure Hunter. Basically he can be used against a lot of Damage Dealer because his Spike, 2nd skill, can be targeted by enemies.
    A very versatile Support Hero. His impact in the Meta is currently below his potential.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Ancient Statue is good against Treasure Hunter. Basically he can be used against a lot of Damage Dealer because his Spike, 2nd skill, can be targeted by enemies.
    A very versatile Support Hero. His impact in the Meta is currently below his potential.
    i didn't notice that with his spike... good to know... do you have any crazy teams for him in GA and WOG???

Update

- removed Legendary and Skin Skill Descriptions
    - added Base Statistics for all Heroes: HP, Armor, Resistance, Attack / Magic Power

Update

- removed several Rating Sub-Categories like Arena, Guild Tournament or War of the Gods
    - shorten Rating Categories into Overall, PvP and PvE to improve the overview
    - updated all Ratings