Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: heroes arena Lag problem

New Comers
    I have problem when i playing the Ranked Play... it always glitch n lag... why is that???? it so frustrating... and get the "warning" about being AFK..feeding..
    sometimes when playing with my guild, i already finish playing it, but my friend still in-game???

id : 9706505
    server : 3 (Asia)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Betty cada vez que intento ingresar al juego aparece la notificación que dice "Su cuenta ha sido desabilitada" y ya pregunté y me dijiste que era por supuestamente utilizar Hacks pero yo no he jugado con Hacks que yo sepa. Además que siempre juego Ranked con un amigo.

Quisiera que por favor quitarás la inhabilitación porque creo que fue un error, yo Nunca he utilizado Hacks y si alguna vez creyeron que lo fui me disculpo.

Mi teléfono tiene un error que siempre que estoy jugando cualquier juego se sale de la aplicación y tengo que volver a ingresar pero en su caso particular sólo me pasa cundo juego Rankeds a veces me pone a Luchar contra Bots y otra veces con las personas reales pero esto me pasa cada 10|15 partidos y no es algo de lo que me sienta muy orgulloso ya que a veces se sale cuando vamos a empezar Teamfight y cuando vuelvo a ingresar ya hemos perdido.

Ayuda por favor. Amo su juego.

ID: 2226393
    Server: America

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry8 View Post
    I have problem when i playing the Ranked Play... it always glitch n lag... why is that???? it so frustrating... and get the "warning" about being AFK..feeding..
    sometimes when playing with my guild, i already finish playing it, but my friend still in-game???

id : 9706505
    server : 3 (Asia)
    Dear Player
    Could you also tell us your device model and rank to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Could you also tell us your device model and rank to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Tab S2 8" and Platinum V

Betty, my account was banned for '' Supposedly using Hacks '' but I have not used Hacks, it's going to be 2 weeks since I last accessed my account, I would like to solve this problem because I have not used anything.

ID: 2226393
    Server: America.
    Have a nice day!

Tab S2 8" and Platinum V
    Dear Player
    Thank you. Could you tell us more details more the lag please? Do you think it was network latency or slow game play performance please? If you could tell us latency and fps numbers. It will help us know locate the problem more precisely. Thank you again.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Dear Player
    Thank you. Could you tell us more details more the lag please? Do you think it was network latency or slow game play performance please? If you could tell us latency and fps numbers. It will help us know locate the problem more precisely. Thank you again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I don't think its about the network... when i play its show the highest is 86ms n the lowest is 47ms... and also the fps is around 29 - 30....
    Whenever i played with certain countries like china or vietnam the lag or glitch will occur, sometime the screen froze and the character stuck... i have to restart and reconnect again and the situation is still the same... its really frustrating when my point get deducted....

I don't think its about the network... when i play its show the highest is 86ms n the lowest is 47ms... and also the fps is around 29 - 30....
    Whenever i played with certain countries like china or vietnam the lag or glitch will occur, sometime the screen froze and the character stuck... i have to restart and reconnect again and the situation is still the same... its really frustrating when my point get deducted....
    Dear Player
    That's weird. It should have nothing to do with other players' country because you will always be connected to the fastest/nearest server. And did you see the broken white Wifi icon when you experience the lag problem please?

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi Betty,

I've had this problem recently. My ranked game was fine from Bronze up to when I got to gold. I had a latency of around 105-209 (Which is okay for me; I live in Mauritius). However as soon as I got into gold, the latency/lag/delay between me inputting a command like move/attack and the time the server executed it got significantly higher. It is super frustrating, because it only happens in Ranked. When I play in Normals, I have great latency. And it is not my network/connection, I've tested it many times and on different connections.

Please ask the Devs to work on it, idk if it's because Ranked games of higher divisions are hosted somewhere else or something, but it's extremely frustrating because I know i can definitely climb higher but everytime I ult on Maverette, the enemy has already moved before the ult goes- that's just an example.

ID: 4293264
    Name: Nerøn (currently Gold IV, 1 star thanks to the lag)
    Server: Europe
    Device: Bluestacks

New Comers
    Hello Betty
    I have this problem too
    i dont have any lag on gold rank
    but have big lag on Platinum rank
    pls help me too
    thanks regards

Quote Originally Posted by Badwolfneron View Post
    Hi Betty,

I've had this problem recently. My ranked game was fine from Bronze up to when I got to gold. I had a latency of around 105-209 (Which is okay for me; I live in Mauritius). However as soon as I got into gold, the latency/lag/delay between me inputting a command like move/attack and the time the server executed it got significantly higher. It is super frustrating, because it only happens in Ranked. When I play in Normals, I have great latency. And it is not my network/connection, I've tested it many times and on different connections.

Please ask the Devs to work on it, idk if it's because Ranked games of higher divisions are hosted somewhere else or something, but it's extremely frustrating because I know i can definitely climb higher but everytime I ult on Maverette, the enemy has already moved before the ult goes- that's just an example.

ID: 4293264
    Name: Nerøn (currently Gold IV, 1 star thanks to the lag)
    Server: Europe
    Device: Bluestacks
    Dear Player
    Please tell us where you live as well as your account id so that we could check the network connection. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by owlx3000 View Post
    Hello Betty
    I have this problem too
    i dont have any lag on gold rank
    but have big lag on Platinum rank
    pls help me too
    thanks regards
    Dear Player
    Please tell us where you live as well as your account id so that we could check the network connection. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty

I did say, Mauritius.

Please fix this problem..got big delay gameplay on ranked mode everytime i played...all movements delay...

Id: 2158702
    Ign: ȘolœĶinģ
    Server: Asia

Quote Originally Posted by kuriyama View Post
    Please fix this problem..got big delay gameplay on ranked mode everytime i played...all movements delay...

Id: 2158702
    Ign: ȘolœĶinģ
    Server: Asia
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us how much ping/latency you got when you were playing please? And did you see the broken white wifi indicator please? And how about the FPS please? If you got low FPS during the game play, please also tell us the device model to check. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty