Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: heroes arena Lag problem

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We tried to ping your Network Operator's node and we only got a pretty low lactency 25ms. Would you install an App and try to ping our server please?
    You could search and download the App "IP Tools: Network Utilities" and use the Ping and TraceRoute functions to check the network performance between your device to our server. And then attach the screenshots for Ping and TraceRoute results. So that we will know why you got a high latency. Thanks.
    Europe Server 35.156.232.143

Best Regards
    Betty
    Could you plz check my account Betty. Iíve been having a more Lag then usually here lately.

My Account ID:2303125
    America Server
    I also download the IP Tools app. What information do I punch in to check my ping, packet loss, etc???

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HerosMclovin View Post
    My Account ID:2303125
    America Server
    I also download the IP Tools app. What information do I punch in to check my ping, packet loss, etc???
    Dear Player
    You can refer to this screenshot. If you play on Europe server. You can try traceroute this IP and check the latency of the last several nodes before it reached our Server's IP. If you play on another region. Please let us know and we will give you the according IP to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

IMG_06032017_161702.jpg

Could you plz check my account Betty. Iíve been having a more Lag then usually here lately.
    Dear Player
    Maybe you reported in another thread. But please tell us your average ping when you are playing so that we could ask our engineer to check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I play on the America Server and sometimes I have at best 120ms(yellow). But usually Iím in the red with400ms-450ms.

I play on the America Server and sometimes I have at best 120ms(yellow). But usually Iím in the red with400ms-450ms.
    Dear Player
    You can try traceroute this IP for North America users 13.66.55.223. Thank you. And please make sure that you use your own country's flag or you would have a chance to join other country's local game but which is not local to you, which results in high latency game. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear Player
    We tried to ping your Network Operator's node and we only got a pretty low lactency 25ms. Would you install an App and try to ping our server please?
    You could search and download the App "IP Tools: Network Utilities" and use the Ping and TraceRoute functions to check the network performance between your device to our server. And then attach the screenshots for Ping and TraceRoute results. So that we will know why you got a high latency. Thanks.
    Europe Server 35.156.232.143

Best Regards
    Betty
    I dont need ping for that because i told few times, it is because of matchmaking mostly get asian players or european but i guess with weaker internet or idk (ucraina, turkey).
    With a full ro vs fr i have no lagg and ping server is no sense because like i said if not ranked the everything smoothly, if ranked team are mixed the goig with 30ms then ex after 10sec i have huge lagg, the again 30 then after next 20 sec again huge lagg with 450latency then again 50ms then later again 450.... and like i said only ranked

Screenshot

Do you want screenshot?
    I made few

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApfAMuMbRnyEoB-2z1Z2dLfCIdBP

Its clearly visible at trace sometime/randomly appear the 9th ip, amazone server with 700 latency.....

Ok will do and my flag is right I made sure it was. Thanks Betty.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowvzs View Post
    Do you want screenshot?
    I made few

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApfAMuMbRnyEoB-2z1Z2dLfCIdBP

Its clearly visible at trace sometime/randomly appear the 9th ip, amazone server with 700 latency.....
    Dear Player
    Thank you. We will send the screenshots to our engineers. And hope that we can improve the connection speed for your region as soon as possible. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Player
    Thank you. We will send the screenshots to our engineers. And hope that we can improve the connection speed for your region as soon as possible. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I uploaded few more screenshot about how i get asian player in ranked and became laggy in game also i guess once matchmakeing system did a mistake in ranked and 1st time in this month i got a romania vs france match what was ranked and without any lagg so if you tell lagg not related with natchmaking system/players country then isn't true!!!

I would connect to eu server if asian people connect to asian server and between eu and asian server have latency issue or something like that....

If i have more asian player then i have more lagg/more often but if everyplayer is around my country (fr/uk/deu/nld etc) then i have 0 lagg (but saddly in ranked it is 1 from 200 match so rest match is laggy)

New Comers
    Hello,

I started to experience lag issues when I reached platinum 5 rank. It’s really affecting my game experience.

It’s 275+ ms every time I play. I use iPad Air and iphone7

My account is HiKarUau and I am in Darwin Australia.

Cheers,
    Jaime

New Comers

Lag issues

Hello,

I started to experience lag issues when I reached platinum 5 rank. Itís really affecting my game experience.

Itís 275+ ms every time I play. I use iPad Air and iphone7

Cheers,
    Jaime

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimeau View Post
    Hello,

I started to experience lag issues when I reached platinum 5 rank. It’s really affecting my game experience.

It’s 275+ ms every time I play. I use iPad Air and iphone7

Cheers,
    Jaime
    you're playing v.s real people not bots. the diversity of internet connections causes lag issues to those with otherwise not good wifi. ALSO the ucool servers have been experiencing disconnections from time to time.

Many moments my friend would stop moving and be unable to move for the next TWO MINUTES in a ranked game. that's really bad. i'll show a screen shot later of the game. but it was winnable then he crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    you're playing v.s real people not bots. the diversity of internet connections causes lag issues to those with otherwise not good wifi. ALSO the ucool servers have been experiencing disconnections from time to time.

Many moments my friend would stop moving and be unable to move for the next TWO MINUTES in a ranked game. that's really bad. i'll show a screen shot later of the game. but it was winnable then he crashed.
    Mostly only the server got this issue when example at me i cant move with character for 15-20sec (without joke) then after its work again my character traveled the half map or already dead....
    i was in platinum then dropped back when have match where because of lagg my character is uncontrollable in 50%+ of game time....
    I guess better find another game because this is crap, in mmorpgs with more people in my area i can play enjoyable without lagg unlike this...
    If once will be fixed maybe i change the 1 star rateing but with this lagg this game is unplayable except vs bots what isnt challange at all and boring....