Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: heroes arena Lag problem

New Comers

Bump

Hi
    Account name: LeBonheur
    Account id: 15664657
    Issue: latency issues
    Description: whenever the icon shows a cracked sign, the player character cannot be moved, however the other characters can still move.

Heroes Arena_2018-04-01-23-30-02.jpg

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebonheur View Post
    Hi
    Account name: LeBonheur
    Account id: 15664657
    Issue: latency issues
    Description: whenever the icon shows a cracked sign, the player character cannot be moved, however the other characters can still move.

Heroes Arena_2018-04-01-23-30-02.jpg
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Does it happen often please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I have had the same issues since the latest update for ranked platinum and diamond.
    Account ID: 15910861
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S6
    My last ranked game was horrible, the ms was ranging from 150-450. I was on wifi at the beginning of the matched and switched off a few minutes into the game to see if that would make a difference adn it didn't. My team also complained of lag aswell.
    I have the video of the game saved on my account. It was played on 4/9 at 15:57 Central time

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I have problems at max settings... It lags when theres more than 3 or 4 skills togheter, lower the quality fix it, but a optimization could be great... Sony xperia xz

New Comers
    Hey there
    ID: 20121397
    Region: Perth, Australia
    Device: Samsung s6
    I've had latency issues when playing ranked in platinum. When the whole day playing was fine in gold. Usually 30fps and 49ms after promotion to plat and being teamed with vietnam players constant 250- 300ms. Havent played since as it ruined my 100%win rate in ranked and win streak. Would be much appreciated if this issue is sorted.

New Comers
    Bendede surekli yuksek ping sorunu var
    Sunucu:asya
    İd:16935266
    Yasadigim ulke : Turkiye
    Tel.modeli :xiaomi mi 6

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    For me also unplayable the gold ranked and bronze or other gameing mode was smoothly with less than 80 ping, but ranked gold is horrible n unplayable laggy.
    (Lagg not related with graphic stuff because i have in begining too when nobody cast skill and i am alone in screen and want march to lane)

I have santin w1 - mtk6753 Octacore, 3gb ram and i live in romania and i play with wifi+4g with stable + fast internet still damn bug 10 sec laggs in ranked gold.....

oh and dont tell me it is not related with others if other modes or ranked bronze is good or if in my and in other team everybody from rimania/hungary/germany/dutch/france or uk then we not have lagg...

New Comers
    Its weird because its like the match making system just throws you into what ever region after long queue time.

For me it was usually less than 1min queue wait pre platinum, no lag during game that is less than 50ms. Then once i was platinum it was 5min wait and i was teamed with all vietnam players constant 250-300ms, fps was 30 so definitely latency. Even in gold i was teamed up with whole teams of indoesians and other asian countries and my gameplay was fine. This has got me fkd. Im going to give 1 star rating to this game unless this issue is solved. I cant climb higher and its been a waste of my time..should've just stuck to mobile legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Umapdit View Post
    Hey there
    ID: 20121397
    Region: Perth, Australia
    Device: Samsung s6
    I've had latency issues when playing ranked in platinum. When the whole day playing was fine in gold. Usually 30fps and 49ms after promotion to plat and being teamed with vietnam players constant 250- 300ms. Havent played since as it ruined my 100%win rate in ranked and win streak. Would be much appreciated if this issue is sorted.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers and engineers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Bankerbilo View Post
    Bendede surekli yuksek ping sorunu var
    Sunucu:asya
    İd:16935266
    Yasadigim ulke : Turkiye
    Tel.modeli :xiaomi mi 6
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Was is a contant high ping or random ping spike please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by shadowvzs View Post
    For me also unplayable the gold ranked and bronze or other gameing mode was smoothly with less than 80 ping, but ranked gold is horrible n unplayable laggy.
    (Lagg not related with graphic stuff because i have in begining too when nobody cast skill and i am alone in screen and want march to lane)

I have santin w1 - mtk6753 Octacore, 3gb ram and i live in romania and i play with wifi+4g with stable + fast internet still damn bug 10 sec laggs in ranked gold.....

oh and dont tell me it is not related with others if other modes or ranked bronze is good or if in my and in other team everybody from rimania/hungary/germany/dutch/france or uk then we not have lagg...
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you where you live and your account id to check please? Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Sirali oyunda 237 ping ve uzeri oluyor

Quote Originally Posted by Bankerbilo View Post
    Sirali oyunda 237 ping ve uzeri oluyor
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you where you live and your account id to check please? Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    i am curious if do you readed my post before replied or that reply is a signature? )
    Id: 17919477

i guess you just joking with us and nobody care about why we have lagg lol
    very amazing when if i have in too much asian player then i move for 10 sec then ping jump up and i have 500 latency amd that have absolute 0 relationship with my isp/telephone/country just simple with crap matchmaking system

Quote Originally Posted by shadowvzs View Post
    i am curious if do you readed my post before replied or that reply is a signature? )
    Id: 17919477

i guess you just joking with us and nobody care about why we have lagg lol
    very amazing when if i have in too much asian player then i move for 10 sec then ping jump up and i have 500 latency amd that have absolute 0 relationship with my isp/telephone/country just simple with crap matchmaking system
    Dear Player
    We tried to ping your Network Operator's node and we only got a pretty low lactency 25ms. Would you install an App and try to ping our server please?
    You could search and download the App "IP Tools: Network Utilities" and use the Ping and TraceRoute functions to check the network performance between your device to our server. And then attach the screenshots for Ping and TraceRoute results. So that we will know why you got a high latency. Thanks.
    Europe Server 35.156.232.143

Best Regards
    Betty