Thread: Sign-In Hero Of October : Sandstorm Hunter

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar

Sign-In Hero Of October : Sandstorm Hunter

Hello everybody,

Here the Preview of the Sign-in Hero of October : Sandstorm Hunter (From Test Server)

Don't Hesitate to share your thinking about him !

Heroes Charge
    Ec.Alendris level 105
    Guild Eclipse server 4 Chaplain

Heroes Arena :
    [AP] Alendris
    Guild Apollo Server 2

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I sure they copy other Portal bosses after I see Doom Mechanic. So we have one good thing and one bad thing about it. Good thing - we don't see many "copy" heroes. Bad thing - he really bad, as well as Doom Mechanic. It will be funny battle - Doom Mechanic vs Sandstorm Hunter, Portal boss vs Portal boss, no one win, 100% timeout. Why developers decide to create absolute garbage cannon folder heroes? Let's hope what ucool put all force to something more interesting, and one developer just create 2 heroes every month without much effort.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Well, I have decided I'm not spending anything on either this or doom mechanic. I have a bit of collectoritis. I need to get all the heroes. I have everyone except swordsman, but I could at any time use extra souls to get him. I find these last two heroes.... sad. Like they gave up. First doom mechanic for cash (I'm sure he'll be next month's special hero) and now another recycled one for diamonds. I don't know... as an artist, occasionally I'll revisit old work, and bring it back in a new way.. that excites both me, and patrons, but it's familiar with new... this is just sit back, use ancient models, and provide nothing new, but expect us to shell out. So.. yeah. Fail on ucool part this time around.
    Last edited by stitchpuller; 09-24-2017 at 11:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchpuller View Post
    Well, I have decided I'm not spending anything on either this or doom mechanic. I have a bit of collectoritis. I need to get all the heroes. I have everyone except swordsman, but I could at any time use extra souls to get him. I find these last two heroes.... sad. Like they gave up. First doom mechanic for cash (I'm sure he'll be next month's special hero) and now another recycled one for diamonds. I don't know... as an artist, occasionally I'll revisit old work, and bring it back in a new way.. that excites both me, and patrons, but it's familiar with new... this is just sit back, use ancient models, and provide nothing new, but expect us to shell out. So.. yeah. Fail on ucool part this time around.
    Crossed Knight is a hero from ingame too. I don't mind them reusing existing in game heroes. Frost Dragon is a boss from which raid?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    agreed, but they have been redesigned. These two particular heroes are simply copy paste. Thats where the disillusionment lies

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I sure they copy other Portal bosses after I see Doom Mechanic. So we have one good thing and one bad thing about it. Good thing - we don't see many "copy" heroes. Bad thing - he really bad, as well as Doom Mechanic
    Doom Mechanic is really great for raids.massive dmg.
    Can easily score 3,5 and above (with luck over 4m) at raid 20 and 21 boss.That's on par with Trigger...only a good sky guardian performs better in that constellations

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Doom Mechanic is really great for raids.massive dmg.
    Can easily score 3,5 and above (with luck over 4m) at raid 20 and 21 boss.That's on par with Trigger...only a good sky guardian performs better in that constellations
    If he survives and if he can substitute somebody else not doing that damage without affecting the whole team.

You cant gear up such a hero just for little more damage in raid boss.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Zissop is right, for ch20 and 21 bosses (esp 21) you need a good amount of control on your team, or your heroes won't survive long enough for you to get a good score. So doom mech will probably end up replacing an already high dps hero on the team, which might get you an extra half million damage? In any case, gear requirements are hard enough for r3 and up that you really can't afford to gear heroes just for the purposes of raids.

well,16M on those bosses with a team with doom mechanic proves the point,where he alone does 4M.
    you don't need much control for Snake eye boss.in fact his ulti just helps to charge your energy and your backline (sky Guardian and trigger) heroes heal themselves through lifesteal.FrD (and DM silence)are pretty much only control you need with good rng to suppress his morph skill in the end.

Not saying he's the best hero there is out there,especially not overall (like for Arena),but he isn't that bad compared to lot of others

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    he easily replaces ninja for sure, and only sky and trigger consistently do more than ninja.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Doing 16M is not something good as soon as there is a cap on gold from raids and not enough guild points to reset the raids if your guild finish them fast.

Its just for the glory.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Agree, just auto fight bosses 20 and 21 so more ppl can get to fight and get the 2mil gold a day

yeah,goldwise it sucks to not be able to get over 1m gold per fight.But in a good guild you will open a raid every second day.If everyone just don't care about doing max msg,you would need longer to finish a raid