Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Things need to be fixed asap!!

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    7

    Things need to be fixed asap!!

    Hello Bettty plz ask developers to fix these asap..
    1)Gold doesnt scale at all in the game..we are lvl 107 and we get almost same gold as much lower lvls..while we have to spend way more for hero skills,item enchanting,and of course rana shop which is essential and way too costly..i am vip 12 and i struggle with gold..
    2)Its finally time for something community asks for many months now..a retreat buttong in plundering..why we have to kill the app and lost even more time added to the amount of time plunder requires(huge for a mobile game)
    3)Another ez thing community asks for months now is purchase all in rana shop
    4)You really must consider a better way for us to obtain purple and orange gear when we high lvl..adding them in ch 20 and 21 campaign was good idea in papers but guess what?..all we have to do nonstop is farm the stage with Dragon Pearl..so we dont get any profit by items added in rest stages!
    As a loyal player of the game for years i hope you tell these again in developers and fix them..game is so nice and its sad for such ez things to be fixed to make it so hard no reason

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,863
    Rep Power
    69
    +1 from me. Also:

    Make plundering in war hall easier, remove vip heroes

    Improve grand challenge 6 loots, now they are a joke

    Put pearls and divine shields in ancient temple rewards for 107 and up

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    17
    Everything needs to be changed. lol
    Retreat button not just in plunder, also in boss war.
    Plunder is a pain, they didn't do enough with last update to make it easier but it is a little easier anyway. Or other way is to increase the damn resources from NPC. Two wrongs doesn't make one right.

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,316
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithyou View Post
    Hello Bettty plz ask developers to fix these asap..
    1)Gold doesnt scale at all in the game..we are lvl 107 and we get almost same gold as much lower lvls..while we have to spend way more for hero skills,item enchanting,and of course rana shop which is essential and way too costly..i am vip 12 and i struggle with gold..
    2)Its finally time for something community asks for many months now..a retreat buttong in plundering..why we have to kill the app and lost even more time added to the amount of time plunder requires(huge for a mobile game)
    3)Another ez thing community asks for months now is purchase all in rana shop
    4)You really must consider a better way for us to obtain purple and orange gear when we high lvl..adding them in ch 20 and 21 campaign was good idea in papers but guess what?..all we have to do nonstop is farm the stage with Dragon Pearl..so we dont get any profit by items added in rest stages!
    As a loyal player of the game for years i hope you tell these again in developers and fix them..game is so nice and its sad for such ez things to be fixed to make it so hard no reason
    Dear Leader
    For #1, which feature do you refer to please? Our developer told us that gold in Crusader scales with player level. #2, #3 and #4 we will report this need to our developers again.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,863
    Rep Power
    69
    Gold scales? Can you show us the scale charts (level vs Gold earned)?

  6. #6
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    please fix bug

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    21
    -------------------

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    For #1, which feature do you refer to please? Our developer told us that gold in Crusader scales with player level. #2, #3 and #4 we will report this need to our developers again.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Gold does not scale. Lvl 100 and 107 both Vip13 will get same amount of gold in crusade so thats a lie.

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    +1 from me. Also:

    Make plundering in war hall easier, remove vip heroes

    Improve grand challenge 6 loots, now they are a joke

    Put pearls and divine shields in ancient temple rewards for 107 and up
    from someone that says VIP heroes arent op... ur suggesting something totally different
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,316
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Gold does not scale. Lvl 100 and 107 both Vip13 will get same amount of gold in crusade so thats a lie.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Gold does not scale. Lvl 100 and 107 both Vip13 will get same amount of gold in crusade so thats a lie.
    how much gold you get for 1st round ?

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    3
    I am level 103 vip 14 and I get 20656+10328 for first round.

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tonymarratony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm just 106,and this is a 27th floor...I can't over it

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22140052_10213906699237167_1304201494_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	13227

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by tonymarratony View Post
    I'm just 106,and this is a 27th floor...I can't over it

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22140052_10213906699237167_1304201494_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	13227
    wasnt too hard, beat it with DW, TB, Sorc, Frost and my new 3* untrained, not even fully skilled WP
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •