Thread: Purchase event medium lumber bundle removed!!!!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Angry Purchase event medium lumber bundle removed!!!!!!

So i have bought the 99 dollar pack and the day after 2 of those 99 dollar packs that accumulated in 199.98. BUT why do we now only get Medium Ore Bundle and Medium Mercury Bundle? Why dont we get the Medium Lumber Bundle anymore?????

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    So i have bought the 99 dollar pack and the day after 2 of those 99 dollar packs that accumulated in 199.98. BUT why do we now only get Medium Ore Bundle and Medium Mercury Bundle? Why dont we get the Medium Lumber Bundle anymore?????
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

You dont need any account ID to check. Just go in on event and press the tab "Purchase Event" and scroll to the 199-dollar accumulated purchase. You dont get any Medium Lumber Bundle.

You dont need any account ID to check. Just go in on event and press the tab "Purchase Event" and scroll to the 199-dollar accumulated purchase. You dont get any Medium Lumber Bundle.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that it was substitued with gold coins. Before the change, the package didn't give any gold coins. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that it was substitued with gold coins. Before the change, the package didn't give any gold coins. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    WTF???? How can you remove LUMBER? So you give coins so that we can buy lumber? Thats insane!!!!

WTF???? How can you remove LUMBER? So you give coins so that we can buy lumber? Thats insane!!!!
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Personally I'm glad they made the change. I'm lvl108 and was almost out of gold. The event has got me back over 500M. I dont really need the lumber which is so easy to build up since most of the gears in furnace are weighted so heavily towards lumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsofmeh View Post
    Personally I'm glad they made the change. I'm lvl108 and was almost out of gold. The event has got me back over 500M. I dont really need the lumber which is so easy to build up since most of the gears in furnace are weighted so heavily towards lumber.
    Yeah well not many are 108 yet.

Yeah well not many are 108 yet.
    True enough which is why I said "personally" but my point still stands, getting enough lumber from furnace to match the ore is pretty easy.
    Btw once you get to 108 and see how much gold it takes you'll understand why getting gold is way better than lumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsofmeh View Post
    True enough which is why I said "personally" but my point still stands, getting enough lumber from furnace to match the ore is pretty easy.
    Btw once you get to 108 and see how much gold it takes you'll understand why getting gold is way better than lumber.
    How much gold is needed? im sitting at 250k exp.

Sorry hadn't checked back in awhile. I'd guess I've already spent somewhere between 500M-1B in gold since hitting lvl 108.