Thread: Game in general

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Game in general

Dear Ucool
    Thanks for making my best game now to the worst one in my life
    1)After update the game is too annoying and the graphic so bad also everything are sucks the game already didn't open on my device it stick as it used to
    2) *the items*
    Where's the items you decreased so many useful items wtf!
    This update today is fucking useless
    If u keep delay on loren and leave the game design like before it was really fun
    Bugged not fixed and u bring more bored way to play there's so many in server 2 has quit and u increase the number everyday and I'm also gonna quit

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MS13 View Post
    Dear Ucool
    Thanks for making my best game now to the worst one in my life
    1)After update the game is too annoying and the graphic so bad also everything are sucks the game already didn't open on my device it stick as it used to
    2) *the items*
    Where's the items you decreased so many useful items wtf!
    This update today is fucking useless
    If u keep delay on loren and leave the game design like before it was really fun
    Bugged not fixed and u bring more bored way to play there's so many in server 2 has quit and u increase the number everyday and I'm also gonna quit
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For #1, Could you tell us your device model and account id to check please?
    For #2, we will let our developers know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Don't worry betty I'm quit playing this shitty game no need to check and fix anymore just take ur team work and through them front the sea thanks for nothing

I've played Heros Arena for a while now. I do like the new things that come outta the update. But not the Rune system, b4 update I had a lot of runes very highly lvled. Then it changes and no it's rune shards and gems for the change. Just doesn't seem fair to the older players who have been loyal to the game. And now it's like I've started over and I'm having hardest time running anything.

And what happened to Battle Royal?? The matches used to be short, sometimes they would go alil longer. But now it's tiring to play, I've had several matches that went for 30+mins. Matches where everybody had 50 kills 50 assist whatnot. It's gets the the point of a stalemate whether neither team can win. We just go back and forth it's frustrating and makes me wanna quit playing the game. Plz look in to.

Spam spam spam

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HerosMclovin View Post
    And what happened to Battle Royal?? The matches used to be short, sometimes they would go alil longer. But now it's tiring to play, I've had several matches that went for 30+mins. Matches where everybody had 50 kills 50 assist whatnot. It's gets the the point of a stalemate whether neither team can win. We just go back and forth it's frustrating and makes me wanna quit playing the game. Plz look in to.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty