Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Future

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    8

    Future

    Betty this game will die soon am i right?
    Your facebook page is dead , your forum site have no purpose lately , almost dead.
    When it comes too comparison, when u released this game for the first time in public and how you treat this game now , thoose two points can't stand in one word anymore.
    What happened to this game and to your company , we deserve to know the truth.
    I want to know how your daily job in this company looks like , do you even have production team , and who stands behind this. Releasing 2 -3 heroes per month , and giving us no sense event to give you some money, that's all you care about?
    We didn't deserve such threatment and i have to say you are shame , never tought i would say that , but i am 99% sure this game will not last long

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    5
    You seem not satisfied with ucool's operation, but they are constantly updating the game.
    It's true they do not respond enough to the users' needs, but they keep updating every few days.
    As far as I know heroes charge is ucool's main game.
    I think there is no reason for them to stop operating hc.

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2
    Whether in September, a festive event?

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by aksrl1000 View Post
    You seem not satisfied with ucool's operation, but they are constantly updating the game.
    It's true they do not respond enough to the users' needs, but they keep updating every few days.
    As far as I know heroes charge is ucool's main game.
    I think there is no reason for them to stop operating hc.
    Brother , the amount of invested time and happiness into this game lately has been fallen drastically. First year of this game was amazing , so much great moments , you know why?
    Bcause they were stealing the codes from other companies.
    They have nothing to offer to us anymore. The amount of money they earned lately , was from their most loyal players and we didn't deserved such threatment. In return they gave us nothing , this is shame.
    I hope i am wrong , but this scenario and future of this game , scares me a lot.
    When they don't care about us and our voice , i really don't know what to say anymore.

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,850
    Rep Power
    68
    I'm sure they hey don't care

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Brother , the amount of invested time and happiness into this game lately has been fallen drastically. First year of this game was amazing , so much great moments , you know why?
    Bcause they were stealing the codes from other companies.
    They have nothing to offer to us anymore. The amount of money they earned lately , was from their most loyal players and we didn't deserved such threatment. In return they gave us nothing , this is shame.
    I hope i am wrong , but this scenario and future of this game , scares me a lot.
    When they don't care about us and our voice , i really don't know what to say anymore.
    When we just need less than an hour to complete dailies, lots of players hanging with lots of times in game to try get best result; when we need hours to just make sure we complete the dailies, lots of players gone and remaining just try to finish dailies as routine and not really care the result, lots of players are gone...

    I am drunk now but I think I am replying for some players who love HC... at least I still in love with HC.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 106
    VIP 15

    Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

  7. #7
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Brother , the amount of invested time and happiness into this game lately has been fallen drastically. First year of this game was amazing , so much great moments , you know why?
    Bcause they were stealing the codes from other companies.
    They have nothing to offer to us anymore. The amount of money they earned lately , was from their most loyal players and we didn't deserved such threatment. In return they gave us nothing , this is shame.
    I hope i am wrong , but this scenario and future of this game , scares me a lot.
    When they don't care about us and our voice , i really don't know what to say anymore.
    Oh, always this nostalgic, in past everything was better.
    Can you remember
    in past we COULD NOT raid trials/portals rifts?
    In past we had NO x4 and autofight in lot of places
    In past we did not have FB rewards for possible 1k gems or 20 stamina potions daily
    We did not have Rana shop
    We did not have Pizza
    We did not have promote function
    We did not have level function
    We did not have GC
    We did not have Vanguard team
    We did not have preset teams
    Etc

    Since the change to unity and completely control from ucool we got a lot new stuff, good or bad - that's often personal taste. But we got events, GT, world boss, WoG.. And a lot stuff speeding the game up a lot

    Do you want the game like in past as you praise it?
    Fight trials/rifts/portals manually and then wait 10 mins till next try?
    Do crusade from 1-15 manually WITHOUT x4
    Do booty caves without x4 and set up caves always choosing 4 teams without preset teams?

    In fact now you can do all dailies except Arena in not more as 15 mins if even. Arena depending on your rank and server may need the 5 tries.

    The really only time consuming thing is plundering. And yes there I agree they should do something about.

    But I don't understand your point. You are saying we get nothing new and yet last year or even shorter time we got more new stuff as the 2 years before.you still won't more?
    Same time lot of people complaining the game is too time consuming (and can't remember how past was)...

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Oh, always this nostalgic, in past everything was better.
    Can you remember
    in past we COULD NOT raid trials/portals rifts?
    In past we had NO x4 and autofight in lot of places
    In past we did not have FB rewards for possible 1k gems or 20 stamina potions daily
    We did not have Rana shop
    We did not have Pizza
    We did not have promote function
    We did not have level function
    We did not have GC
    We did not have Vanguard team
    We did not have preset teams
    Etc

    Since the change to unity and completely control from ucool we got a lot new stuff, good or bad - that's often personal taste. But we got events, GT, world boss, WoG.. And a lot stuff speeding the game up a lot

    Do you want the game like in past as you praise it?
    Fight trials/rifts/portals manually and then wait 10 mins till next try?
    Do crusade from 1-15 manually WITHOUT x4
    Do booty caves without x4 and set up caves always choosing 4 teams without preset teams?

    In fact now you can do all dailies except Arena in not more as 15 mins if even. Arena depending on your rank and server may need the 5 tries.

    The really only time consuming thing is plundering. And yes there I agree they should do something about.

    But I don't understand your point. You are saying we get nothing new and yet last year or even shorter time we got more new stuff as the 2 years before.you still won't more?
    Same time lot of people complaining the game is too time consuming (and can't remember how past was)...
    They did nothing

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    549
    Rep Power
    21
    Of course they put more effort into site/facebook during first year of game. Now we need regular game updates more when regular facebook updates.

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    33
    i told u this would happen long ago when u guys kept throwing out complaints non stop. u guys wanted things changed and they changed it some for the better some for the worse. u cannot expect everything to be changed in the exact way u were expecting and even if it does its not how someone else wanted it.

    these forum posts are the exact people that said they loved the october event from last year and it was good for the game so they did november and people posted they loved it too. so guess wat? they do dec, jan, feb and so on and now people are complaining about too many events, too many heroes to lvl and not enough gear.exp.

    u guys wanted faster plunder and not 1 hour a day guess wat now our teams die faster so in terms its faster cause we cant plunder for 1 hour anymore. u wanted faster crusades, more resources, more exp, more everything and they gave it to us. now people complain theres nuthin to do in game. ive stated it b4 u guys dont even know wat u really want.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    549
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i told u this would happen long ago when u guys kept throwing out complaints non stop. u guys wanted things changed and they changed it some for the better some for the worse. u cannot expect everything to be changed in the exact way u were expecting and even if it does its not how someone else wanted it.
    Things changed. In 2016 main complain what we have nothing to do. Now we have a lot to do.

    these forum posts are the exact people that said they loved the october event from last year and it was good for the game so they did november and people posted they loved it too. so guess wat? they do dec, jan, feb and so on and now people are complaining about too many events, too many heroes to lvl and not enough gear.exp.
    Main problem what most of events don't bring anything new. People complain about same heroes and same items from events. They change it with last event.

    u guys wanted faster plunder and not 1 hour a day guess wat now our teams die faster so in terms its faster cause we cant plunder for 1 hour anymore. u wanted faster crusades, more resources, more exp, more everything and they gave it to us. now people complain theres nuthin to do in game. ive stated it b4 u guys dont even know wat u really want.
    Be carefull what you wish for... 105 level players hate "more resources, more exp" when they have 110 level players on same server.

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,151
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    I don't think so. As I know, our facebook page was never active. And we are still maintaining and adding new contents to the game. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Things changed. In 2016 main complain what we have nothing to do. Now we have a lot to do.

    Main problem what most of events don't bring anything new. People complain about same heroes and same items from events. They change it with last event.

    Be carefull what you wish for... 105 level players hate "more resources, more exp" when they have 110 level players on same server.
    definitely not true i spent more time in 2016 than in 2017. everything in game has been simplified to the point even a non vip like me doesnt need to spend more than 30min a day whereas in 2016 i needed slightly over an hour.

    wat do u expect from events that keep coming out monthly? u expect new heroes every event? they dont have that many new heroes to put into events when its monthly and no way are they putting their currently unavailable vip heroes to vip11-.

    i dont mind more resources or more exp but do i think its fair for the 110s? definitely not. wat ull cause is just another group of people complaining on the forums
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  14. #14
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,850
    Rep Power
    68
    I want to know your Arena rank. I bet less than 300.

  15. #15
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    8
    I would really love to know from what disease are suffering @Zissop&Uh123bcd ...
    Why you need to be on every single posts, what's wrong with you ppl?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •