Thread: a real change

New Comers

a real change

even with warnings, still ppl are cheating whether because they are in same guildes or else, will you put a single player mode such as only against AIs, and you can then put the scores of single and multiplayers together, but players are always in ranked matches still cheating and servicing opponent team for this or that reason, and second improvement, when you make ranked matches as moba game, i mean standard characters with or without AI we will have the real results for real rankings, now most of them are triggered, and ppl who win we dont know how in ranked matches they cant sometimes make one kill in standard characters which is a gift for losers and cheaters on our behalf, real players
    N.B. : i dont answer, i dont comment to other comments, and the game makers can contact me on my email, ciao adios losers and cheaters

New Comers
    P.S. : let us change from which countries we want our team and the opponent ones, as i want to blacklist many same cheaters but i cant, make it fast the new version not until october

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We have anti-cheating check for every second or 2 seconds. So, players can't cheat by using hacking softwares, unless we have to temporarily shut down the anti-cheating check for debugging purpose. If they are still be able to cheat when the anti-cheating check is on. We would like to locate the match and check the game data so that we can patch the exploit. Please tell us your account id and a screenshot of the match result, which shows all players' names. And then we will be able to locate and investigate the match. If found that the player cheated, we will close his account and we will improve our anti-cheating system. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    exactly what are you asking for?
    do you mean people are good that they win super fast and you can't do anything?
    do you mean they are legit cheating using weird software?
    do you mean they are "feeding". Feeding means that i kill myself (in the game) over and over; I'm not trying to win, because i want the other team to win