Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Account Recovery

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    If you ever bought gems in-game. We may need to check one of your latest order receipt or iTunes Purchase History to confirm the ownership before we can help. You may upload the image to postimg.org or imgur.com or any sites you know, and then post the link here. You could also upload the image file here using the post toolbar. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty unfortunately there were no purchases so far.
    The only thing is that I can tell the progress, name most of the heroes etc.

I do not know if the game logs this, but it was also played with the same device / location recently.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baxisko View Post
    Hi Betty unfortunately there were no purchases so far.
    The only thing is that I can tell the progress, name most of the heroes etc.

I do not know if the game logs this, but it was also played with the same device / location recently.
    Dear Leader
    Please switch to the old account's server and then give us both new and old IDs and then our admin will determine if we can re-link the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I m n te same situation and i m stilul writting because i m stiil wishing that uCool Will respond(name ❤️HerK1ng❤️)

Quote Originally Posted by HerK1ng View Post
    I m n te same situation and i m stilul writting because i m stiil wishing that uCool Will respond(name ❤️HerK1ng❤️)
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also create a new account on the same server and link it to your old gmail. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Helo s HerK1ng again with The dutedracu7@gmail.com email and i respond to you with The old and New id and i m waiting for a respons. Thank you

Helo s HerK1ng again with The dutedracu7@gmail.com email and i respond to you with The old and New id and i m waiting for a respons. Thank you
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry. I don't have the access to our CS' email account. Please tell us which email address you sent to and then I will let our representatives follow up your issue via email. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I m tryng to recover The account

Hello i m tryng for al ost 2 months to recover my a count and i answer you with The old and The New id to switch accounts and still nothing. I m sorry if i m anger you but i want to continue to play with my friends and to grow ouț from diamond and to play.. This are The accounts, The old one ❤️HerK1ng❤️ and the id:2523877 and The New one with id:30145038... I try to use The game social help but s said that need to try later, because The server isn t working.

New Comers
    I played heroes charge a while ago and uninstalled it. I would like to recover the account but when I signed in with my Google account I couldn't get my old account. What do I need to so in order to recover my old account?

Hello i m tryng for al almost 2 months to recover my a count and i answer you with The old and The New id to switch accounts and still nothing. I m sorry if i m anger you but i want to continue to play with my friends and to grow ouț from diamond and to play.. This are The accounts, The old one ❤️HerK1ng❤️ and the id:2523877 and The New one with id:30145038.. And yes i m still spaming this message and i m still spaming on gmail bcs i want to recover my account... Plecase help me

The email addres s dutedracu7@gmail.com

Dear Leader
    I am sorry. I don't have the access to our CS' email account. Please tell us which email address you sent to and then I will let our representatives follow up your issue via email. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    My email addres s dutedracu7@gmail.com

My email addres s dutedracu7@gmail.com
    I sent to Steve and to UCool

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also create a new account on the same server and link it to your old gmail. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I can t put a screenshoti, i sent to Steve screenshoti with old and New account

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I had my PC hard drive fail on me so I had to get a new hard drive with a fresh install of Windows 10 and I finally got around to downloading Bluestacks and Heroes Charge HD for it and I need to give you my account # on my PC Bluestacks game to sync with my main account on my phone. New account # on PC is 29518787 and the account # for my main account is 27167795. Please sync up the new account with my main one please thanks Betty! My main account name is Kronoan and my current Team Level is 93 and I'm on Server 80 Urtock.

New Comers
    Hi
    I played a long time ago and mightve forgotten to link my account. Can I get it back? I can give receipt from my previous purchases.