Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Account Recovery

New Comers
    Hello!
    I'd like to recover my old IOS account on to a different device now(NOT IOS ANYMORE). I played a 3 years ago and my last transaction ID(from itunes) to that account was: MHF7786FD2 and that was 11/05/15.
    The current account i want to replace is:19210502 on server 129.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeboypirate View Post
    Hello!
    I'd like to recover my old IOS account on to a different device now(NOT IOS ANYMORE). I played a 3 years ago and my last transaction ID(from itunes) to that account was: MHF7786FD2 and that was 11/05/15.
    The current account i want to replace is:19210502 on server 129.
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account's in-game name and the new account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. If you ever bought gems in-game. We may need to check one of your latest order receipt or iTunes Purchase History to confirm the ownership before we can help. You may upload the image to postimg.org or imgur.com or any sites you know, and then post the link here. You could also upload the image file here using the post toolbar. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Posting again now because my other post got stuck for review by admins apparently.

Here is the link to ALL of my itunes reciepts for the account I want to recover: SEE PRIVATE MESSAGE Betty, thanks.

The accounts I want to KEEP: My new lvl 44 account called ec0 (ID:28997858) on server 216 + My old account I want to recover (see receipts). I think the name was dopeboypirate, dope, dopeboyPIRAT or Pody. It should be around lvl 50-65. I had fallen dominion and arcane sapper in my lineup. I gave away leadership of a guild just before i quit three years ago. If you need more proof, the email adress of all three accounts should be the same.
    Account I want to replace/remove: dopeboypirate lvl 20 (ID:19210502) on server 129.

IF possible, I would like the ec0 account and recovered account to be linked so I can play them both on the same phone and not have to use two phones.

Kind regards & Thanks in advace!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeboypirate View Post
    Posting again now because my other post got stuck for review by admins apparently.

Here is the link to ALL of my itunes reciepts for the account I want to recover: SEE PRIVATE MESSAGE Betty, thanks.

The accounts I want to KEEP: My new lvl 44 account called ec0 (ID:28997858) on server 216 + My old account I want to recover (see receipts). I think the name was dopeboypirate, dope, dopeboyPIRAT or Pody. It should be around lvl 50-65. I had fallen dominion and arcane sapper in my lineup. I gave away leadership of a guild just before i quit three years ago. If you need more proof, the email adress of all three accounts should be the same.
    Account I want to replace/remove: dopeboypirate lvl 20 (ID:19210502) on server 129.

IF possible, I would like the ec0 account and recovered account to be linked so I can play them both on the same phone and not have to use two phones.

Kind regards & Thanks in advace!
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hello Betty,

No this is wrong. the account I want recovered is NOT the level 21 account called dopeboypirate.

I have another account that i spent a lot of money on also called dopeboy or dopeboypirate or pody that is level 50+ last I remember. Didn't you check the reciepts?
    This level 21 account you now linked is also an old account but not the one I wanted, I already had access to this one if you read my previous post again.

Please find my level 50+ account that I spent a lot of money on(It was on my old iphone) SEE THE RECIEPTS.

I want to recover my iphone account of heroes charge to my ec0 account. Please Betty help me.

Kind regards & Thanks in advance.