Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Account Recovery

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account's in-game name and the new account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks Betty for the positive response
    My old ingame name is Alex seb and my present id is 23686433

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ASFsky View Post
    My old accounts name is ASFsky
    My new Id is 23702471
    Dear Leader
    We could not find your account. Please confirm that the spelling is correct and it's a Heroes Charge account. If it's for Heroes Arena. Please post it again on our Heroes Arena Forums. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 09-12-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by koekoko View Post
    My old account name is m0rnee
    My new account ID is 28884171

I haven't purchase in game even first time.

Thank means alot.
    Dear Leader
    We could not find your account. Please confirm that the spelling is correct and it's a Heroes Charge account. If it's for Heroes Arena. Please post it again on our Heroes Arena Forums. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 09-12-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex seb View Post
    Thanks Betty for the positive response
    My old ingame name is Alex seb and my present id is 23686433
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 09-12-2018 at 01:15 AM.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Dear Leader
    We could not find your account. Please confirm that the spelling is correct and it's a Heroes Charge account. If it's for Heroes Arena. Please post it again on our Heroes Arena account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    My old account name is mornee

New Comers
    Hello, guys! Sorry for my english. I have a problem. One year ago i played Heroes Charge from my mom's cellphone, and connected my acc to her gamecenter. Earlier i played from my notebook with Nox. And a problem, i bought to myself new cellphone, but i can't connect my gamecenter, couse it can be connect just one time (once, "idk how it will be correct). And i can't connect my mom's game center, couse she forgot her password (she grew up in the USSR and so far from gadgets). Can u help me? Need to delete her gamecenter from my acc, so that i can connect my gamecenter. Now i can play only from notebook, it's so uncomfortable.
    My acc details:
    Server: 5 sniper
    Character name: Bishkek
    Acc ID: 1434267
    Level: 91
    Her Game Center: gulsara_k@icloud.com (just need to delete, or swap to my Game Center: mastakkg@gmail.com)
    Last edited by Mastakkg; 09-12-2018 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Add game center acc

Quote Originally Posted by Mastakkg View Post
    Hello, guys! Sorry for my english. I have a problem. One year ago i played Heroes Charge from my mom's cellphone, and connected my acc to her gamecenter. Earlier i played from my notebook with Nox. And a problem, i bought to myself new cellphone, but i can't connect my gamecenter, couse it can be connect just one time (once, "idk how it will be correct). And i can't connect my mom's game center, couse she forgot her password (she grew up in the USSR and so far from gadgets). Can u help me? Need to delete her gamecenter from my acc, so that i can connect my gamecenter. Now i can play only from notebook, it's so uncomfortable.
    My acc details:
    Her Game Center: gulsara_k@icloud.com (just need to delete, or swap to my Game Center: mastakkg@gmail.com)
    Dear Leader
    We will reset your android to iOS link and then you could link it yourself. If the account was not created from your NOX emulator, you will not be able to access the account. We could not help if that's the case because it means that the account was created in Russia or its neighbor counties. And you must be in the same country with her or we cannot help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

My old account name is mornee
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Jesus ... My brain is usless. =´(
    One last time ....
    My old account name is Koe (or) koe

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello!
    Is it possible to recover a lost account: nick ®~ВАНО~ (or English: ®~BAHO~), level 109, id 4884359, like there were about 15,000 diamonds and about 10000000 gold, 33 server, Guild ®RAMPAGE®. Played the android version of the game Heroes Charge HD. Now access to android, which played, no (lost). I want to restore this account to ios device: level 1, id 29003975, nick ВАНО-р-

Quote Originally Posted by Mastakkg View Post
    My acc details:
    Dear Leader
    We will try reset the link-ios link for you and then you could link it again yourself. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Snugens View Post
    Hello!
    Is it possible to recover a lost account: nick ®~ВАНО~ (or English: ®~BAHO~), level 109, id 4884359, like there were about 15,000 diamonds and about 10000000 gold, 33 server, Guild ®RAMPAGE®. Played the android version of the game Heroes Charge HD. Now access to android, which played, no (lost). I want to restore this account to ios device: level 1, id 29003975, nick ВАНО-р-
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Jesus ... My brain is usless. =´(
    One last time ....
    My old account name is Koe (or) koe
    Dear Leader
    We found one but it's not Koe, the spelling is kokoerror. If this is your account, please tell us its server number(a range is good if you don't remember the exact number), nd or its level. And then we know that it's yours. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    We found one but it's not Koe, the spelling is kokoerror. If this is your account, please tell us its server number(a range is good if you don't remember the exact number), nd or its level. And then we know that it's yours. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank means alot Betty.
    That's not my account and i haven't playing my account for long time ago.
    Maybe, I don't remember my account name.

Thank again Betty.
    I appreciate for your help.

New Comers
    Dear Leader
    We will try reset the link-ios link for you and then you could link it again yourself. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you! i'm in the game)