Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Account Recovery

New Comers
    Hello, I have lost access to my account by clicking on a message that would open every time I launched the app, so it's loaded an empty level 1 account... How can I get it back?

The details of the account I want back:

ID : 28834452
    Level : 66
    VIP level : 3
    Name : Carolyne
    Server : 214 (Frost Staff)
    Guild : 110244007

The account that's currently on my phone :

ID : 25885485
    Name : NickName
    Level : 1
    Server : 187 (The Tower of Loss)

Is there a way to get my lvl 66 account back?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolyneFR View Post
    Hello, I have lost access to my account by clicking on a message that would open every time I launched the app, so it's loaded an empty level 1 account... How can I get it back?

ID : 28834452
    Level : 66
    VIP level : 3
    Name : Carolyne
    Server : 214 (Frost Staff)
    Guild : 110244007

ID : 25885485
    Server : 187 (The Tower of Loss)

Is there a way to get my lvl 66 account back?

Dear Leader
    Please switch to the same server and get the new account id to us. And then we can help retrieve your account. And I am not here during the weekends that you could send a ticket or support email to ask for help before next Monday. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hello, I have moved the new account to server 214 (Frost Staff). The new account's ID is 29608687

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikapikapikachu View Post
    Hi Betty,

#1sCestoda13 is my friend's account. I borrowed it to play on my phone because I don't have any account to play. He is from Vietnam and I'm in the US now. Maybe that explains why the 2 accounts come from 2 different countries

I create a new account now and I have to start all over again that's so sad. I used to play with my sister (the other DonaPIKA), we named 2 characters similarly. Now that I lost my old account, we cannot play together anymore because of the ranked gap

This is the account on my phone now. Can you re-link that?

Thanks Betty
    Attachment 25548

Hi Betty,

I gave an explanation. Do you need anything else? Can you relink my account? I want my PIKA back

New Comers
    "Originally posted by McCleavin"
    Account name: lowislane
    Level:57
    ID: 10756886
    Previous rank: platinum IV
    Heroes: 25
    Skins: 12
    I played Heroes Arena a while ago and uninstalled it. I would like to recover the account but when I signed in with my Google account I couldn't get my old account. What do I need to so in order to recover my old account?

Gip mnh chuyển ti khoản trong heroes arena
    Ti khoản Sockill. Lv62.id:12767603
    Sang ti khoản Sukyla. Lv37.id:21059496.cảm ơn

New Comers
    Hello, I want to recover my account that is linked to an old android device thats not able to update Google Play to be able to link to Google.

ID : 16155777
    Level : 95
    Name : DD Aras
    Server : 107 (Mark of Corvus)

ID : 29627926
    Server : 223 (Hermes Boots)

New Comers
    Hi i played along time ago heroes charge on a very old pfhone if i can recover my acc back... i try with fb but didnt work. My name was: eu andrei and the new id is 29635844.
    Thank you in advance !!

Quote Originally Posted by eu andrei View Post
    Hi i played along time ago heroes charge on a very old pfhone if i can recover my acc back... i try with fb but didnt work. My name was: eu andrei and the new id is 29635844.
    Thank you in advance !!
    Dear Leader
    Hi, the character name should not contain any space. Please try to recall your character name. If you ever paid for in-app purchases via google. You could post the receipt number here and then we will be able your account with your Google Receipt Number(not working for Apple receipts). Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Yea try to recover your account and i m trying from al ost an year to recover and no respinse... Btw again ❤️HerK1ng❤️ s The name and i m still waiting.... Thanks anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by HerK1ng View Post
    Yea try to recover your account and i m trying from al ost an year to recover and no respinse... Btw again ❤️HerK1ng❤️ s The name and i m still waiting.... Thanks anyway..
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we could not find any matches. Sometimes it just happens when the player name has some special characters or emoji characters. Unless you could find your account id(number) or we could not locate your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear leader i found The id and i sent on gmail The id The name The lvl i said some examples of skins that i have and that i was lvl 99 diamond Last Time, after i change my Phone i can t reconect to The account and i just replied and wait... I even sent you pictures with The account and you ask me to make a New account and wait i sent you everithyng and still nothing.. I m sorry i May be a little bit angry with The mesages but i still waiting to play with friends and i don t want to make a New one because i m playing almost when The game appear to download and i have special skins from rank, a skin bought on acolith, from rank i have the mutant minotaur, a skin on Scarlet and i can t Take them back on an New account.... I even have special heroes... I m still waiting with The game n The Phone... Thank you for acording me your Time and May e i can recover my account. Good luck and have fun everybody....

New Comers
    I played heroes charge a while ago and uninstalled it. I would like to recover the account but when I signed in with my Google account I couldn't get my old account. What do I need to so in order to recover my old account?

Old name: Zuf
    New name: Zuf
    New account ID: 29003992

Quote Originally Posted by Zuf View Post
    I played heroes charge a while ago and uninstalled it. I would like to recover the account but when I signed in with my Google account I couldn't get my old account. What do I need to so in order to recover my old account?

Old name: Zuf
    New name: Zuf
    New account ID: 29003992
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us what level your account is at or on which server so that we can locate your account. We don't know which Zuf is yours at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Level 2 server 216 Dragon Pearl