Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Account Recovery

New Comers
    Tengo el mismo problema

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drums View Post
    Hi,

Infortunately, i dont remember my level....

My best geared Heroes were orange or orange +
    Here is a list of Heroes that were in my team if it could help to differenciate the two accounts :
    - GRIFFIN
    - TURTLE FIGHTER
    - MANIPULATOR
    - FALLEN DOMINION
    - CLOUD WALKER
    - DEATH MAGE
    - ARCANE SAPPER
    - DEATHKNIGHT
    - OLD CURSE
    - WAR CHIEF
    - DESERT LYCAN
    - NINJA ASSASSIN
    - QUEEN OF CURSE

Best regards
    Dear Leader
    The transaction receipt links to an account on server 175. But the account was already linked to both iOS and Android. You could try switch to one of your old email which will let you retrieve the account. But we are so sorry that Google/Apple doesn't share user email with third party that we don't know your the email address. You can find the "Switch account" feature here Options -> Link account -> Switch Account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The transaction receipt links to an account on server 175. But the account was already linked to both iOS and Android. You could try switch to one of your old email which will let you retrieve the account. But we are so sorry that Google/Apple doesn't share user email with third party that we don't know your the email address. You can find the "Switch account" feature here Options -> Link account -> Switch Account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

My email has never changed and is the same today so the Switch account doesn't work.
    I've contacted Google Play support about this problem. Their answer was to send a mail to ucool support to link my heroes charge account to my new Google play games id, what i've done today.

Best regards

New Comers

Cuenta perdida.

Hola perdi mi cuenta de heroes arena quisiera recuperarla nombre de la cuenta: nine7
    ID: 21829292
    Servidor: América

Hi I lost my sand heroes account I would like to recover the account name: nine7
    ID: 21829292
    Server: America
    Last edited by Arleking; 07-13-2019 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Datos

Quote Originally Posted by Drums View Post
    Hi Betty,

My email has never changed and is the same today so the Switch account doesn't work.
    I've contacted Google Play support about this problem. Their answer was to send a mail to ucool support to link my heroes charge account to my new Google play games id, what i've done today.

Best regards
    Dear Leader
    We don't link old accounts to new Google/Facebook/Game Center ID. And our developer is pretty positive that once it's link, it can be logged in using the switch account feature. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Betty, I still haven't been helped!

*Edit. Never mind.
    Last edited by Kronoan; 07-22-2019 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Update

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lost my main acct...pls help

I lost my acct.and i dont know how to get it back.im terribly stress about that.im in platinum rank already.when im logging in pop ups box and telling want to switch to acct. Level 3 and i accidentally tap it okay.and then i cant go back again to my main acct.what will i do i already forget too my ign and servers...
    Only playing in my mind of my IGN IS
    IF IT IS VANHELZING OR KRATOS ..PLS HELP ME ITS LINK TO FB ACCT....PLS HELP ...HELP HELP...

Im trying to rmember but nothing

I cant really find my old acct.i dont know what to do.only i rmember is it linked in fb acct...pls email me ASAP...IM SO STRESS HOW TO GET IT BACK...

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula26 View Post
    I lost my acct.and i dont know how to get it back.im terribly stress about that.im in platinum rank already.when im logging in pop ups box and telling want to switch to acct. Level 3 and i accidentally tap it okay.and then i cant go back again to my main acct.what will i do i already forget too my ign and servers...
    Only playing in my mind of my IGN IS
    IF IT IS VANHELZING OR KRATOS ..PLS HELP ME ITS LINK TO FB ACCT....PLS HELP ...HELP HELP...
    Dear Leader
    Please give us your old account's in-game name as well as the new account id you see on your device now and then we can re-link your account. If you ever made any payment, the order receipt from Apple or Google is also needed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Whre is my acct..i cant find it anymore anywhere in the game..

For know i didnt purchace anything

THE IGN: is Batozai24 before,the last time i change the name is i really cant remember so well..only playing in my mind is Vanhelzing or Decay..stop playing bcause of work .but when i return in game after updated the game.in googleplaystore i log in then it happen i lost my old acct.and a new level3 acct is came out..i try to find my acct but i never find it.so thats why i try to find solutions but nothing happen.pls help me..return my acct.its link to my fb acct.jaycess242628@gmail.com thats my fb.acct.

New ID IS 👉31839588
    Server is ASIA
    Hope u return it ASAP...IM STRESS ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula26 View Post
    THE IGN: is Batozai24 before,the last time i change the name is i really cant remember so well..only playing in my mind is Vanhelzing or Decay..stop playing bcause of work .but when i return in game after updated the game.in googleplaystore i log in then it happen i lost my old acct.and a new level3 acct is came out..i try to find my acct but i never find it.so thats why i try to find solutions but nothing happen.pls help me..return my acct.its link to my fb acct.jaycess242628@gmail.com thats my fb.acct.

New ID IS 31839588
    Server is ASIA
    Hope u return it ASAP...IM STRESS ...
    Dear Leader
    We don't see any high level accounts by searching the names you gave. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

So what will happen ? Thats all?you will do nothing anymore..? My level is level 50 plus something..i gave you my fb acct.and i said its linked.i gave you my ID OF THE GAME I SEEING NOW...theres nothing you can do about that? ...what the heck!!! Dev.!! Its that all u can do????
    I can remember its 'Decay' the ign of that acct..email me here...peejay122686@gmail.com
    IWANT TO GET BACK MY ACCT....!!!!!