Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 270

Thread: Account Recovery

  1. #226
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,830
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    You cannot make account for your friend. Because it will be re-linked to your device and not his one. If he cannot login the game, he will see another account on his device. Just ask him to give that account id and we will try to fix it. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  2. #227
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Oh ok thank you Betty I will tell him right now. Thank you for helping us

  3. #228
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    I want to recover my main acc name: Dycest
    New acc: Dycest2

  4. #229
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi Betty. He is thinking of retiring now. But Iím trying to fix this for him. If he quits this game is his old account lost forever? Or is it possible if I can carry on his legacy?

  5. #230
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,830
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukawa30 View Post
    Hi Betty. He is thinking of retiring now. But Iím trying to fix this for him. If he quits this game is his old account lost forever? Or is it possible if I can carry on his legacy?
    Dear Leader
    We don't recognize account transfer. So we cannot help re-link the account onto your devices. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #231
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Thank you for all your help Betty. I will just wait for him to reply I’ll just hope for the best

  7. #232
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi, I hae this same problem. My old name should so somthing like... TOOKIE_EATER

    My current ID is 29069161

    Hope you can get my account back.

  8. #233
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Is there any admins on? I have the same problem.

  9. #234
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    กรุ่งเทพ
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    ช่วยฉันด้วยช่วยกู้บัญชีเก่าให้ด้วย idเก่า20749563 idใหม่22981113ช่วยนำบัญชีฉันกับมา

  10. #235
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear Betty!

    I played heroes charge a long time ago and apparently I lost my account when I bought a new phone. Recently Iíve wanted to play again and realised I lost my account. Is there a way I can recover my old character from my previous account?

    Old account
    Server: 24, Ice Mage
    Character Name: Lynaga
    Level: 88
    Guild: Polkagris
    Guild ID: 46949

    New account
    Account ID: 29063047
    Device: IOS

  11. #236
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,830
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynaga View Post
    Dear Betty!

    I played heroes charge a long time ago and apparently I lost my account when I bought a new phone. Recently Iíve wanted to play again and realised I lost my account. Is there a way I can recover my old character from my previous account?

    Old account
    Server: 24, Ice Mage
    Character Name: Lynaga
    Level: 88
    Guild: Polkagris
    Guild ID: 46949

    New account
    Account ID: 29063047
    Device: IOS
    Dear Leader
    If you ever bought gems in-game. We may need to check one of your latest order receipt or iTunes Purchase History and confirm the ownership before we can help. You may upload the image to postimg.org or imgur.com or any sites you know, and then post the link here. You could also upload the image file here using the post toolbar. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #237
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,830
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NumJung777 View Post
    ช่วยฉันด้วยช่วยกู้บัญชีเก่าให้ด้วย idเก่า20749563 idใหม่22981113ช่วยนำบัญชีฉันกับมา
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #238
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,830
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tookie Eater View Post
    Hi, I hae this same problem. My old name should so somthing like... TOOKIE_EATER

    My current ID is 29069161

    Hope you can get my account back.
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we couldn't find any accounts that match the name TOOKIE_EATER. Please confirm that the spelling is correct. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #239
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    If you ever bought gems in-game. We may need to check one of your latest order receipt or iTunes Purchase History and confirm the ownership before we can help. You may upload the image to postimg.org or imgur.com or any sites you know, and then post the link here. You could also upload the image file here using the post toolbar. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Is it okei for you if I send you the picture of the receipt in PM / DM? Iím not that comfortable sharing personal information openly on a forum.

  15. #240
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,830
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynaga View Post
    Is it okei for you if I send you the picture of the receipt in PM / DM? Iím not that comfortable sharing personal information openly on a forum.
    Dear Leader
    Sure. Just create a new thread or reply this post after you have sent the PM so that I know that you sent it. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •