Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Recovery

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Oh ok sorry,

I had no idea there were millions of accounts with my email address and one of those 4 names i use, that also stopped playing in june 2015 that has payed the exact same amount as I have which you have proof of on all my receipts i provided, also at the same team level with the same heroes i previously mentioned. The odds are against me I guess. Or maybe it's too annoying to look close enough. Thats what it feels like with your response considering all the information i provided.

The idea that you can't find any account with the name dopeboypirate is strange considering my level 21 account i started this month is now gone. Given that was one of my requests its 1 out of 2 right. But telling me you cant even find the account you removed is weird.

You would think that searching for the emailadress that i provided and matching it to purchases would then result in the accountname matching one of those i provided.

I've given up here, thanks for trying..

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We can see that 28549859 is active. Did you buy a new device and you wanted to move your account onto your new device please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I bought new device. Then I created new account(28549859). My problem is in bound this one with googleplay. Every time when Im restarting heroes client Im asked by google: "Do you want to load MightyBitches with level 50? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost." Could be possible delete account MightyBitches ( I donīt remember ID)? Connect account in Settings makes same result(google offer to load old acc)

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeboypirate View Post
    Oh ok sorry,

I had no idea there were millions of accounts with my email address and one of those 4 names i use, that also stopped playing in june 2015 that has payed the exact same amount as I have which you have proof of on all my receipts i provided, also at the same team level with the same heroes i previously mentioned. The odds are against me I guess. Or maybe it's too annoying to look close enough. Thats what it feels like with your response considering all the information i provided.

The idea that you can't find any account with the name dopeboypirate is strange considering my level 21 account i started this month is now gone. Given that was one of my requests its 1 out of 2 right. But telling me you cant even find the account you removed is weird.

You would think that searching for the emailadress that i provided and matching it to purchases would then result in the accountname matching one of those i provided.

I've given up here, thanks for trying..
    Dear Leader
    Google/Apple doesn't share user emails to us that we don't have any email address stored in our database. If we cannot locate your account, we could not help. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Barring View Post
    Dear Betty
    Server: 212
    Character Name: Barringovo
    Account ID: 28549859
    Device: Android

Im asking you for help because I cant bind my currency account Barringovo with GooglePlay in case of earlier gaming. Account name what is binded with google is MightyBitches. Could you help me please?
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Thank you so much for help dear Betty.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80C2080F-3199-42D6-9AC4-9CDA6C5CD6EE.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	14354Dear Betty.

I wanted to get back into this game and was wondering if you could recover my accout.

I believe my username was JT97, haven’t played since 2015

My new account # is 29028126

Device: IOS

Hi Betty I was wondering if you could recover my account. My info is provided above. Thanks!

hi master betty

server 198
    please recover my girlfriend account.
    she is not good at english.

we are same guild.
    My guild id number is

my girlfriend google

account is

ghtkd325@gmail.com

server 198
    she was lv45. vip lv7.
    game name 핑구리

but after update
    ========
    server 198
    lv 1. nickname

id number

=========

thank u

New Comers
    I lost access to my new account. I had a old account years ago and quit playing . I started a new account on server 210 player name ender[S]02513 lvl 95, today I accidentally logged in to my old account lvl 82 on a different server and can't figure out how to get back to my new account.

Quote Originally Posted by ender02513@gmail.com View Post
    I lost access to my new account. I had a old account years ago and quit playing . I started a new account on server 210 player name ender[S]02513 lvl 95, today I accidentally logged in to my old account lvl 82 on a different server and can't figure out how to get back to my new account.
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the account id you see on your device now so that we could replace it with your account ender[S]02513 lvl 95. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Dear Betty please help my guildmate. He is no longer able to login to his account for more then two weeks now. Me and my guildmate have been contacting support so many times now but taking so long for them to reply.his Apple ID he used is no longer valid. And he has made a new one now. Can you please use his in game name and transfer to his new Id? Heís been playing for 5 years now and is very high level. Heís almost ready to give up but I believe you can still help his account. Please help us betty

Quote Originally Posted by Rukawa30 View Post
    Dear Betty please help my guildmate. He is no longer able to login to his account for more then two weeks now. Me and my guildmate have been contacting support so many times now but taking so long for them to reply.his Apple ID he used is no longer valid. And he has made a new one now. Can you please use his in game name and transfer to his new Id? Heís been playing for 5 years now and is very high level. Heís almost ready to give up but I believe you can still help his account. Please help us betty
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us his old account's in-game name and the new account id he sees on your device now so that we can replace it with his old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

His old in game id was ⒶHelstarⒽ server 64 guild Ang.hung 110019708 and his new I’d is 29039033 thank you so much betty

Quote Originally Posted by Rukawa30 View Post
    His old in game id was ⒶHelstarⒽ server 64 guild Ang.hung 110019708 and his new Iíd is 29039033 thank you so much betty
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iím sorry Betty he canít provide that because when I was trying to tell him he needs to make a new account he didnít understand me so I made one for him and told him this is what you need to transfer your old account.. and he kept it and changed the password and made it his own so we could communicate.. I donít know what else to do for him anymore.