Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Account Recovery

New Comers
    Tengo el mismo problema

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drums View Post
    Hi,

Infortunately, i dont remember my level....

My best geared Heroes were orange or orange +
    Here is a list of Heroes that were in my team if it could help to differenciate the two accounts :
    - GRIFFIN
    - TURTLE FIGHTER
    - MANIPULATOR
    - FALLEN DOMINION
    - CLOUD WALKER
    - DEATH MAGE
    - ARCANE SAPPER
    - DEATHKNIGHT
    - OLD CURSE
    - WAR CHIEF
    - DESERT LYCAN
    - NINJA ASSASSIN
    - QUEEN OF CURSE

Best regards
    Dear Leader
    The transaction receipt links to an account on server 175. But the account was already linked to both iOS and Android. You could try switch to one of your old email which will let you retrieve the account. But we are so sorry that Google/Apple doesn't share user email with third party that we don't know your the email address. You can find the "Switch account" feature here Options -> Link account -> Switch Account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The transaction receipt links to an account on server 175. But the account was already linked to both iOS and Android. You could try switch to one of your old email which will let you retrieve the account. But we are so sorry that Google/Apple doesn't share user email with third party that we don't know your the email address. You can find the "Switch account" feature here Options -> Link account -> Switch Account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

My email has never changed and is the same today so the Switch account doesn't work.
    I've contacted Google Play support about this problem. Their answer was to send a mail to ucool support to link my heroes charge account to my new Google play games id, what i've done today.

Best regards

New Comers

Cuenta perdida.

Hola perdi mi cuenta de heroes arena quisiera recuperarla nombre de la cuenta: nine7
    ID: 21829292
    Servidor: América

Hi I lost my sand heroes account I would like to recover the account name: nine7
    ID: 21829292
    Server: America
    Last edited by Arleking; 07-13-2019 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Datos

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drums View Post
    Hi Betty,

My email has never changed and is the same today so the Switch account doesn't work.
    I've contacted Google Play support about this problem. Their answer was to send a mail to ucool support to link my heroes charge account to my new Google play games id, what i've done today.

Best regards
    Dear Leader
    We don't link old accounts to new Google/Facebook/Game Center ID. And our developer is pretty positive that once it's link, it can be logged in using the switch account feature. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty