Thread: Account Recovery

New Comers

Account Recovery

Server: 209
    Character Name: McCleavin
    Account ID: 28229846
    Device: Android

I played heroes charge a while ago and uninstalled it. I would like to recover the account but when I signed in with my Google account I couldn't get my old account. What do I need to so in order to recover my old account?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McCleavin View Post
    Server: 209
    Character Name: McCleavin
    Account ID: 28229846
    Device: Android

I played heroes charge a while ago and uninstalled it. I would like to recover the account but when I signed in with my Google account I couldn't get my old account. What do I need to so in order to recover my old account?
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account's in-game name and the new account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I got a new phone a couple of days ago and even though I transferred the data from my old phone to my new phone, when I go into Heroes Charge, it makes me start completely from scratch...when I have had to change phones in the past, I would have to play through a couple of campaigns and then when I would go out of the game and log back in, it would load my original character and progress, but now it won't do that . I have purchased a monthly and season pass for gems and have now lost 2-3 days worth of that, plus, I have not gotten my monthly rewards for the last 2-3 days as well. I believe my character, Samirah, just hit level 103, has a VIP level of 11, she is on Server 83, and I am so disappointed! I tried the support chat over the last 2 occasions and have received no response. Please help me get back on my character.

Quote Originally Posted by Samirah View Post
    I got a new phone a couple of days ago and even though I transferred the data from my old phone to my new phone, when I go into Heroes Charge, it makes me start completely from scratch...when I have had to change phones in the past, I would have to play through a couple of campaigns and then when I would go out of the game and log back in, it would load my original character and progress, but now it won't do that . I have purchased a monthly and season pass for gems and have now lost 2-3 days worth of that, plus, I have not gotten my monthly rewards for the last 2-3 days as well. I believe my character, Samirah, just hit level 103, has a VIP level of 11, she is on Server 83, and I am so disappointed! I tried the support chat over the last 2 occasions and have received no response. Please help me get back on my character.
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account's in-game name and the new account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I'm in the same situation

New Comers
    I want my old account but it was on my android phone I have an iPhone now

Quote Originally Posted by ImTHEkingMAC View Post
    I want my old account but it was on my android phone I have an iPhone now
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account's in-game name and the new account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account.
    If you can still access your android phone, you can use the Link a Device feature which helps share your account data onto your iPhone.
    Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have problem I need to do reinstalation on my android phone and lost everything. I was playing on Server 210 lvl 60 username [DIV]Stark (VIP 6) I'm lvl 1 now Account ID 28362924. PLEASE HELP ME