Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Recovery

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello!
    I'd like to recover my old IOS account on to a different device now(NOT IOS ANYMORE). I played a 3 years ago and my last transaction ID(from itunes) to that account was: MHF7786FD2 and that was 11/05/15.
    The current account i want to replace is:19210502 on server 129.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeboypirate View Post
    Hello!
    I'd like to recover my old IOS account on to a different device now(NOT IOS ANYMORE). I played a 3 years ago and my last transaction ID(from itunes) to that account was: MHF7786FD2 and that was 11/05/15.
    The current account i want to replace is:19210502 on server 129.
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account's in-game name and the new account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. If you ever bought gems in-game. We may need to check one of your latest order receipt or iTunes Purchase History to confirm the ownership before we can help. You may upload the image to postimg.org or imgur.com or any sites you know, and then post the link here. You could also upload the image file here using the post toolbar. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Posting again now because my other post got stuck for review by admins apparently.

Here is the link to ALL of my itunes reciepts for the account I want to recover: SEE PRIVATE MESSAGE Betty, thanks.

The accounts I want to KEEP: My new lvl 44 account called ec0 (ID:28997858) on server 216 + My old account I want to recover (see receipts). I think the name was dopeboypirate, dope, dopeboyPIRAT or Pody. It should be around lvl 50-65. I had fallen dominion and arcane sapper in my lineup. I gave away leadership of a guild just before i quit three years ago. If you need more proof, the email adress of all three accounts should be the same.
    Account I want to replace/remove: dopeboypirate lvl 20 (ID:19210502) on server 129.

IF possible, I would like the ec0 account and recovered account to be linked so I can play them both on the same phone and not have to use two phones.

Kind regards & Thanks in advace!

Posting again now because my other post got stuck for review by admins apparently.

Here is the link to ALL of my itunes reciepts for the account I want to recover: SEE PRIVATE MESSAGE Betty, thanks.

The accounts I want to KEEP: My new lvl 44 account called ec0 (ID:28997858) on server 216 + My old account I want to recover (see receipts). I think the name was dopeboypirate, dope, dopeboyPIRAT or Pody. It should be around lvl 50-65. I had fallen dominion and arcane sapper in my lineup. I gave away leadership of a guild just before i quit three years ago. If you need more proof, the email adress of all three accounts should be the same.
    Account I want to replace/remove: dopeboypirate lvl 20 (ID:19210502) on server 129.

IF possible, I would like the ec0 account and recovered account to be linked so I can play them both on the same phone and not have to use two phones.

Kind regards & Thanks in advace!
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello Betty,

No this is wrong. the account I want recovered is NOT the level 21 account called dopeboypirate.

I have another account that i spent a lot of money on also called dopeboy or dopeboypirate or pody that is level 50+ last I remember. Didn't you check the reciepts?
    This level 21 account you now linked is also an old account but not the one I wanted, I already had access to this one if you read my previous post again.

Please find my level 50+ account that I spent a lot of money on(It was on my old iphone) SEE THE RECIEPTS.

I want to recover my iphone account of heroes charge to my ec0 account. Please Betty help me.

Kind regards & Thanks in advance.

New Comers
    Dear Betty
    Server: 212
    Character Name: Barringovo
    Account ID: 28549859
    Device: Android

Im asking you for help because I cant bind my currency account Barringovo with GooglePlay in case of earlier gaming. Account name what is binded with google is MightyBitches. Could you help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

No nothing is linked. The only thing that happened is that my lvl 21 account is now gone. Please see my previous post and please help, this has taken a week now. I'd like to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Hello Betty,

No this is wrong. the account I want recovered is NOT the level 21 account called dopeboypirate.

I have another account that i spent a lot of money on also called dopeboy or dopeboypirate or pody that is level 50+ last I remember. Didn't you check the reciepts?
    This level 21 account you now linked is also an old account but not the one I wanted, I already had access to this one if you read my previous post again.

Please find my level 50+ account that I spent a lot of money on(It was on my old iphone) SEE THE RECIEPTS.

I want to recover my iphone account of heroes charge to my ec0 account. Please Betty help me.

Kind regards & Thanks in advance.
    Dear Leader
    Please just tell us the account id you see on your screen and the one you want to retrieve and then we will try again. But please notice that you cannot split out an account on another server into your other devices. For example, if you have accounts on both server 5, and server 10. If you want to retrieve your server 10's account on your other device. Both server5 and server 10's accounts will be moved into your new device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Barring View Post
    Dear Betty
    Server: 212
    Character Name: Barringovo
    Account ID: 28549859
    Device: Android

Im asking you for help because I cant bind my currency account Barringovo with GooglePlay in case of earlier gaming. Account name what is binded with google is MightyBitches. Could you help me please?
    Dear Leader
    We can see that 28549859 is active. Did you buy a new device and you wanted to move your account onto your new device please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please just tell us the account id you see on your screen and the one you want to retrieve and then we will try again. But please notice that you cannot split out an account on another server into your other devices. For example, if you have accounts on both server 5, and server 10. If you want to retrieve your server 10's account on your other device. Both server5 and server 10's accounts will be moved into your new device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

I want my old account back, it's called dopeboy, Dopeboy, dopeboypirat, dopeboyPIRAT, dopeboyPIRATE, dopeboypirate or pody, Pody, I don't remember which of the names I used, the account should lvl 60+ because I remember getting access to grand arena. I have shown you the receipts a few times now(Here they are again: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1nom3mvsi/). I've stated that the account shares the same email as my current one - ec0 (ID:28997858).

Dear Betty,

I want my old account back, it's called dopeboy, Dopeboy, dopeboypirat, dopeboyPIRAT, dopeboyPIRATE, dopeboypirate or pody, Pody, I don't remember which of the names I used, the account should lvl 60+ because I remember getting access to grand arena. I have shown you the receipts a few times now(Here they are again: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1nom3mvsi/). I've stated that the account shares the same email as my current one - ec0 (ID:28997858).
    Dear Leader
    I don't see the date in your receipts. Or the receipts seem to be from 2015 which were too old. Do you also remember your last login time please? If you bought gems recently, please attach a screenshot of one of the latest order receipts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

The dates are from 2015, and my last log-in on that account should also be from 2015 probably may or june. Those receipts are the latest ones from that account since thats when I stopped playing. I havn't bought anything now since i started playing again because I want my old account back first.

Kind regards,

Dear Betty,

Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we could not find any matches for the above names you gave. Do you remember that if you ever changed your in-game name please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

If I changed names it would be to Ace or ec0nomist, but I don't recall doing so. Is this because my old account was on IOS and this new one is on android? If I get an iphone again I should be able to login to my old account right?

If I changed names it would be to Ace or ec0nomist, but I don't recall doing so. Is this because my old account was on IOS and this new one is on android? If I get an iphone again I should be able to login to my old account right?
    Dear Leader
    It doesn't matter if it was on Android or iOS devices. We just cannot find the account using the names you gave. If you don't remember the name or account id, we will not know which one is your account out of millions of our accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty