Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 565

Thread: Account Recovery

  1. #496
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi, i'm so lost !
    i've lost my account because my google play game was completely restaured, and now when i want to play i'm level 1 :/
    my name Demena, level 70 - 75 (maybe more just a few time i don't play)
    now my id are : 29446707
    server : 220 Gungnir

  2. #497
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi Betty, on my iOS-Device I don't have the option "to link a device"...

  3. #498
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    1
    I want to use my lv. 108 Account independent on which device I am in the end.
    Right now it is on my iOS device where the option to "link a device" is missing...
    You may remove the 29480074 from the facebook and google play and I try to reconnect the lv. 108 to my
    facebook. But actually, on my iOS I am linked to facebook with my Lv.108 but if I "change account" on
    Android, I get loaded into 29480074... How shall we fix this?

  4. #499
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    1
    @Betty, or doesnt it work because "Heroes Charge" and "Heroes Charge HD" are diffrent? Should it work with the normal heroes charge?

  5. #500
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    1
    Edit @Betty: ignore my case - I loaded Heroes Charge (non HD) and linked my Facebook - voila, my Lv. 108, VIP12 is back.

    Thanks anyway! <3

  6. #501
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,305
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan_59 View Post
    Hi, i'm so lost !
    i've lost my account because my google play game was completely restaured, and now when i want to play i'm level 1 :/
    my name Demena, level 70 - 75 (maybe more just a few time i don't play)
    now my id are : 29446707
    server : 220 Gungnir
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we couldn't find any accounts that match the name you give. Please confirm that the spelling is correct. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #502
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Please help me!
    I tried 20/20 and still no mail for the 5th and 6th hero on the invite rewards.
    Come on! Please fix it.
    Id number 30894561
    Thank you.
    God bless!
    Cheers!

  8. #503
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi i lost my account due to new device and it asking me to restart again despite linking Google, I think my old username was Zax235 my current ID is 26826711 thanks

  9. #504
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear support, please help me with my account recovery.

    I was playing on a new phone, from the scratch.
    But today after update, the game switched to my old account (server 213 id 28658129) that was linked to my phone google account.

    I would like to retrieve my new game back, ideally by linking the new account to my google account as it is likely on a different server. If needed i do not mind any game data currently connected to that google account being unlinked / removed in favor of the game account below.

    This is what I know about the new account:
    Team name: samik, lvl37
    Avatar: Admiral -- alternative skin
    Server: 214-221

    Is there any chance to retrieve it?

  10. #505
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,305
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by baxisko View Post
    Dear support, please help me with my account recovery.

    I was playing on a new phone, from the scratch.
    But today after update, the game switched to my old account (server 213 id 28658129) that was linked to my phone google account.

    I would like to retrieve my new game back, ideally by linking the new account to my google account as it is likely on a different server. If needed i do not mind any game data currently connected to that google account being unlinked / removed in favor of the game account below.

    This is what I know about the new account:
    Team name: samik, lvl37
    Avatar: Admiral -- alternative skin
    Server: 214-221

    Is there any chance to retrieve it?
    Dear Leader
    You could use the Switch account feature in the game to switch to your linked google account. If you are using iOS devices, you could use the "Link a device" feature in the Options which allows you to link your Game Center account to your Google account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #506
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,305
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by YukiTheAlmighty View Post
    Hi i lost my account due to new device and it asking me to restart again despite linking Google, I think my old username was Zax235 my current ID is 26826711 thanks
    Dear Leader
    You could use the Switch account feature in the game to switch to your linked google account. If you are using iOS devices, you could use the "Link a device" feature in the Options which allows you to link your Game Center account to your Google account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #507
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    I tried linking google but it didnt give me my old account and im on Android so I dont understand what is happening I get a level 1 account but its supposed to be higher and username Zax235

  13. #508
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    You could use the Switch account feature in the game to switch to your linked google account. If you are using iOS devices, you could use the "Link a device" feature in the Options which allows you to link your Game Center account to your Google account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

    Hi Betty,

    Thank you for your answer, but this is not what I need.

    The point is, that after the update the phone switched automatically to the previously linked account as google play received a permission for HoC and replaced the saved game account in the phone (the one I want back). Now even when I log out I have the old game from server 213. If I log in and look to the servers I will not see the old lvl 37 samik anywhere as it is not linked to the account and as it is not active i do not even have any means to link it.

    What I need you to do is to locate the old game lvl 37 samik somewhere on server 214-221 and link that to the google account used for the above mentioned account on server 213 (or give me instructions how to).

    I have android btw.

  14. #509
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,305
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by YukiTheAlmighty View Post
    Hi i lost my account due to new device and it asking me to restart again despite linking Google, I think my old username was Zax235 my current ID is 26826711 thanks
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #510
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,305
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by baxisko View Post
    Hi Betty,

    Thank you for your answer, but this is not what I need.

    The point is, that after the update the phone switched automatically to the previously linked account as google play received a permission for HoC and replaced the saved game account in the phone (the one I want back). Now even when I log out I have the old game from server 213. If I log in and look to the servers I will not see the old lvl 37 samik anywhere as it is not linked to the account and as it is not active i do not even have any means to link it.

    What I need you to do is to locate the old game lvl 37 samik somewhere on server 214-221 and link that to the google account used for the above mentioned account on server 213 (or give me instructions how to).

    I have android btw.
    Dear Leader
    If you ever bought gems in-game. We may need to check one of your latest order receipt or iTunes Purchase History to confirm the ownership before we can help. You may upload the image to postimg.org or imgur.com or any sites you know, and then post the link here. You could also upload the image file here using the post toolbar. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •