Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 382

Thread: Account Recovery

  1. #331
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by srman821 View Post
    I played awhile ago and stopped for a little. I got a new phone and reinstalled the game. After I logged in it did not update my with my old account.
    In-game name was Locke. Current ID is 28939804.
    Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Please also tell us on which server you played or your level which is needed for us to find your account before we can make the re-link. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  2. #332
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Level was 90. I don't remember which server.

  3. #333
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by srman821 View Post
    Level was 90. I don't remember which server.
    Dear Leader
    Please switch to server 119 and then get the new account id on it to us. If you ever bought any gems, one of your most recent receipt screenshot is also needed. You can send it via private message, you could also blur any sensitive information on the screenshot and then post it here. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #334
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please switch to server 119 and then get the new account id on it to us. If you ever bought any gems, one of your most recent receipt screenshot is also needed. You can send it via private message, you could also blur any sensitive information on the screenshot and then post it here. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Switched to server 119. New ID is 29229630

  5. #335
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by srman821 View Post
    Switched to server 119. New ID is 29229630
    Dear Leader
    Hi, our admin said that it's already linked to a Google account that he refuses to relink it. He said the google id is https://plus.google.com/u/0/117400494104451175024. You could open the link and see if you could remember the email because we don't have the email either. If you remember which email it was, login that email on your device and then let us know. And we will try to make it possible for you to login your old google account for the game again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #336
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Hi, our admin said that it's already linked to a Google account that he refuses to relink it. He said the google id is https://plus.google.com/u/0/117400494104451175024. You could open the link and see if you could remember the email because we don't have the email either. If you remember which email it was, login that email on your device and then let us know. And we will try to make it possible for you to login your old google account for the game again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    That Google account is not mine. Is there another way to prove I'm the owner of my old account?

  7. #337
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Unless you logged in that Google account during the time you were running Heroes Charge, the Google account would have not been linked. We cannot help if you don't have access to that Google account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #338
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Hola betty. perdí mi antigua cuenta favor necesito si puedes ayudarme a recuperarla.
    Mi usuario es DM y estuve en el gremio latinos ID 16233 y luego en wolf (no recuerdo el id), actualmente comencé nuevamente pero perdí mi vip. Todos los pagos están en playstore si los necesitas puedo enviarlos a tu correo. Cómo puedo recuperarla.?
    Saludos

  9. #339
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    hi i lost my account please help my id no. is 11435210 my id using right now is 26425589 server 3 please help to recover my lost account. also message at ucool forum inside game please help tnx

  10. #340
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    I lost my account. I just came back to Heroes Charge a few weeks ago and I was wondering if I could get my account back. I have very few information. I was a free to play player and my account was linked to a g+ account (I forgot which account.) I think I am level 73 and my name I think would be Cursed. The server I was in was somewhere near the 100 mark. I am currently on an Apple device since I switched. My account ID right now is 29168006 and the server is 218. I'm level 2 and my name is Shon.

  11. #341
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kriss123 View Post
    Hola betty. perdí mi antigua cuenta favor necesito si puedes ayudarme a recuperarla.
    Mi usuario es DM y estuve en el gremio latinos ID 16233 y luego en wolf (no recuerdo el id), actualmente comencé nuevamente pero perdí mi vip. Todos los pagos están en playstore si los necesitas puedo enviarlos a tu correo. Cómo puedo recuperarla.?
    Saludos
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account id's name and server/level. And if you remember on which server you played on, please switch to the server and give us the new account id you see on your device. And then we could help re-link your account. If you ever bought gems, the screenshot of your most recent purchase receipt is needed. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #342
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    please help to recover my account.
    Lost account
    ID: 11435210
    Name: bot???
    server:Asia
    Level: 81
    My new Account
    Id: 26425589
    Name: botnew
    Server: Asia
    Level: 3

    please help tnx

  13. #343
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    HOLa betty. Te envío los datos que tengo.
    Cuenta antigua:
    Usuario DM
    Gremio gdlywofpk
    ID 110210231
    Server 17 executiones, nivel no lo recuerdo (sobre 100)
    Vip14

    Cuenta nueva
    Usuario DM
    Gremio United50
    ID 110231342
    Server 196 Soulhold, nivel 58 vip 5
    ID de cuenta 26832083

    Espero puedan recuperarla y fusionar los héroes nuevos si es posible.
    GraciasClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1 16sep2017.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	14470Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	14471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	14472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	14473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	14474

  14. #344
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	14475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	14476Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	14477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9 6dic2014.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	14478

  15. #345
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Me he cambiado de servidor y quedé de cero
    Ayuda por favor!

    La nueva ID de la cuenta es 29269838
    Servidor 17.

    Agradezco su ayuda, Gracias!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •