Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HC Equip Calculator

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thank you for your feedback Thurfyr.

1) Checkbox for heroes. Will implement this. So you can fast switch and see if you got everything for one hero etc.

2) I am not sure if it is a bit redundant. In the end you will see that you have not enough when it appears on the list you need. But maybe i will do. Will take a bit longer to implement
    because i will have to put in a new column and then all the formulas need t obe adjusted, because dumb google sheet sometimes doesnt change the formula when row/column is added :/.

3) as i mentioned in Line Chat the missing purple parts are not needed at O+0 Equip. Only below, so i kept them out. And the Lv2 Lv3 items i kept out because they are mostly build
    up from blue items,that most people have tons of. I guess no one near level 100 is missing some of these.

BTW Unimportant Fun Fact: Ninja Assasin is the only hero that needs a blue item at O+0.

Ezekiel
    My Equip Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtxvIFcbyBu5_iW8LNQSxQ88PquL46pgwQ2_y6d__7w/edit?usp=sharing

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Push Push.

So update: Thurfyr i finally made point one . Now you can check/uncheck heroes. So you don't need to put him in every time.

I know i am very silent about this project. But there isn't much to do about this now. It works and only new heroes need to be put in.
    And sometimes i reset the file when it is messed up.

I am still thinking about the raid suggestions, but currently i dont find the time for writing down all my drops and gc loots over a long term period.
    Maybe one day i will do it, but i think the more people get 108, the less they need to calculate.

Ezekiel
    My Equip Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtxvIFcbyBu5_iW8LNQSxQ88PquL46pgwQ2_y6d__7w/edit?usp=sharing