Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HC Equip Calculator

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

HC Equip Calculator

Hi everybody.

i want to present my work i have done to finally sum up, what equip i need most for the heroes i focus on.

My problem was, that i always was like: "Yeah need that to upg to R+1/2/3 (whatever)".
    K switched phone back, went online 2 hours later and didnt remember anything i said
    2 hours before . Maybe someone else sees himself in this. So got a bit chaotic in this and
    so i started to work on a solution in excel. Now i wanted to share it with you all, so i moved to Google sheets.

For those that never touched Google sheets, here are some informations:
    You can download the file or best make a copy of it for your GoogleAccount. Why do that? Because everybody can now change the file i share,
    so your constellation will be overwritten by someone else, if you work with the shared file.

There are apps for google sheets, so you dont need a PC (but believe me, handling this on a smartphone is a bit shitty, i suggest PC/Mac)
    For android users go here: Google Sheets for Android
    For iOS users go here: Google Sheets for iOS

So may i present you: My Equip Calculator

How the fuck do i use that?

Easy thing. First there is a small tutorial in the sheets, but i will explain it here again:
    1) First you put on the left side how many items you have (not the pieces) in Column B.
    There is a nice overview ingame: Inventory -> Gear
    Pieces are not needed for now.
    2) Then you pick the Hero/es you like to focus on an upgrade.
    Then pick the current status of the hero (O,O+1...R+3,R+4) and uncheck the items he currently doesn't have.
    (Sadly you can't use correct checkboxes in goggle sheets, it is just a workaround in gsheets)
    Then choose the status you want the hero to have in future. And uncheck the boxes of the items you don't want to have him on this status
    (like gear that is only equippable at lvl 109 or so for R+4)
    3) Now you can see which items are needed most ranked after their Quality and then Quantity. This maybe helps you
    to decide which items to prefer picking at 40% Sale, which chapter to Raid, which item to queue in Raid, to forge or whatelse to get.
    And you always have an overview of what you have planned.

Hope you enjoy my work and have fun with it.

Any questions/suggestions? Ask here or leave a comment in original document.
    If you find a bug/prob contact me here or ingame or in Line (LineID:ezekielsc).

FYI:
    I started with Orange +0 because i think the majority in this game, don't need to track equip below it.
    If i am wrong i maybe implement purple gear.
    Plans for the future are, that you see which is the best chapter to raid, to get the most out of your stamina
    (i know, Dragon's Pearl chapter will be a long time the top, but afterwards?).
    But for that, i need a lot of droprate information for the chapters.

If you like you can join my FB group for news and links.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/293075304432697/

Greetings Ezekiel.
    Last edited by [SC] Ezekiel; 09-04-2017 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Editing
    My Equip Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtxvIFcbyBu5_iW8LNQSxQ88PquL46pgwQ2_y6d__7w/edit?usp=sharing

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Hi Ezekiel,

I took me some time to analyse your work. Good Job, I know it took a lot of work.
    I have just minor comments:
    1- When you don't have the item (blanks square), the item name is hidden. isn't it better if the item name stays?
    2- For user equipment, you can associate each item by its level, and then add hero level as an optional field, then the system automatically assign all items that meet level criteria (of course user should still have the option to "unequip" the item).

Hi Nader ,

1) Good idea. Think i will change that. First thought was, that i wanted something visible to see it is counted or not, because the checkbox is really small.
    I think i will keep the name but the backgroundcolor will change or something like that.
    2) As it is a young project, i just made it "quick". That is still on my To-Do-List.

Thanks for your feedback.
    My Equip Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtxvIFcbyBu5_iW8LNQSxQ88PquL46pgwQ2_y6d__7w/edit?usp=sharing

Hi,

i changed the visuality a bit. Now if you uncheck an item, it gets light red. If you check one it is light green and bold.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Good work.

It is useful for people going 107

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Very useful, thanks for sharing!

Could you maybe add fields for almighty fragments?

Hi,
    @llamateizer2: definitely, because you can upg some Heroes to R4 4/5 with 107.

@[V] homer: Is on my list. Only question is for me: How do i calculate them in? Do i subtract it from the most needed item? Or from the "rarest"?
    But how do i define what is the rarest? I mean for example: Corruption Mask. Is one of shittiest orange items to get, because the Stage where you can farm it, drops nothing really useful by side.
    Wraith Lorica is better. So if you need 8 Wraith Lorica and 3 Corruption Mask...i maybe would use the almighty fragments for Corruption Mask. Thats the dilemma

Maybe any idea?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [SC] Ezekiel View Post
    Hi,
    @llamateizer2: definitely, because you can upg some Heroes to R4 4/5 with 107.

@[V] homer: Is on my list. Only question is for me: How do i calculate them in? Do i subtract it from the most needed item? Or from the "rarest"?
    But how do i define what is the rarest? I mean for example: Corruption Mask. Is one of shittiest orange items to get, because the Stage where you can farm it, drops nothing really useful by side.
    Wraith Lorica is better. So if you need 8 Wraith Lorica and 3 Corruption Mask...i maybe would use the almighty fragments for Corruption Mask. Thats the dilemma

Maybe any idea?
    You can do it as an additional input, (select which items will use almighty stones). You could cap it to three items per color.
    Server 27 - 30. Guild Leader of Miracle.
    VIP 14 9R4, 14 R3, 33 R2, 30 max trained heroes.
    Guild miracle is looking for a strong and active players to help in GT.
    Minimum requirement: 25 max trained heroes, 40+ heroes >= R2.
    Line ID: naderzarif

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Can you please add more rows in heroes to up? i need more than 19 heroes and there are no formulas in the bottom after that. thank you for your lovely work! really appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    You can do it as an additional input, (select which items will use almighty stones). You could cap it to three items per color.
    I think i will make another column, where you put in how much pieces you wanna use for that and that item. Will take a bit of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jingx View Post
    Can you please add more rows in heroes to up? i need more than 19 heroes and there are no formulas in the bottom after that. thank you for your lovely work! really appreciated!
    Yeah i will do. Didn't thought someone is planning with more then 10 or so in the beginning .
    Edit: BTW i hope you copy the sheet, after filling up all these heroes. Because from time to time, i clear the complete sheet for new users and it would be sad,
    when everything from your input is deleted.

Thank you all for your feedback. Helps me a lot to improve this.

Hi stocked up to 30 heroes now. Or do you need more ?

Thanks..That is more than enough yeah, I will copy the sheet. I did halfway and noticed someone can edit too!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This is an awesome tool, thanks for sharing
    MrBender, Server 94
    (Formerly [SOL] Ocular, Server 102)
    FB: Ocular HC

Thank you for your work and sharing it with the community.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Been looking at this and while it's not exactly it's very close. Kudos!

I think something that would be valuable is a checkbox to indicate whether a hero is to be included in the calc or not. That way, we could play with different choices without having to delete a hero (and possibly it's equipment) to do the same.

Another thing that would be interesting is to show how much of the existing resources are consumed by your calc. I tried a couple of heroes at first (say VoM) and while I had almost all the components, it would be nice to show how much of my "stock" remains afterwards.

As is, it's VERY useful and thank you for taking the time to put this together. If I think of anything else to suggest, I'll reply.

I mentioned this in a Line chat we share, but you are missing some purple items (like Stone of Orrelhim). I'm guessing they aren't important to any heroes and therefore don't rate. If you'd like to include them, I'll go back and see if I can get a list of the missing ones (note a bunch are those pesky LV2, LV3 ones).

Thurfyr