Thread: Idea for fix unuseful hero

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Idea for fix unuseful hero

I have an idea
    Send 10 worst hero in the game and say why it's bad
    At the end we read all the post and choose 10 worst hero That people write for there and .
    And I send him for Betty or ember.
    And I say please improve them .and sent people idea for saying it's not only my problem
    And I wish to fix them.

I think there are the worse hero
    Death gore professional killer _lightning master_ queen of nature _ dual wield_brute_cat fencer_nympth of sea_nature storm_admiral_tusked storm_boxer_queen of wraith_sniper_ disease bringer_forest guardian_ancient protector_lunar guardian_
    Savage one_physic sword_bear warrior_rifle man_shallows keeper_wandering spearman_shadow shaman_ferryman_mountain_warroir monk_ice spirit_enchantress_wizard doctor_iron dragon_unsullied champion

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    There are 134 Heroes and only 30 - 40 are used. So good luck naming all the bad heroes.

From your list some are actually useful in a specific role and game mode e.g. Queen of Wraith, Disease Bringer, Ancient Protector, Bear Warrior, Shadow Shaman or Ice Spirit.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    this is so useless. naming the top 10 worst heroes and making them stronger will just bring u a new top 10 worst heroes. there will be a top 10 no matter wat u do so y even bother.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

But I think ice spirit is not so good if his ultimate skill rotect all enemy's from the both Phys and magic damage it was very better.

And I think forest fairy and queen of wraith are good in crusade or pvc or booty cave but there aren't good in arena grand arena or WOG .because when they cast their ultimate skillwe must to tab in the hero icon to release their skill.arena is in auto mode and we can't tab to release the skill our desire place .when my hp heroes is less I need to relese forest daily ball in the allies place but the ball go at the end.i think just casting the skill must be auto and tapping on the hero icon must be desire.
    Or queen of wraith when she release his ghost I want to use it for a front hero or middle but it gone to end and damage backline enemy's and it's like puppet master skill .
    Please fix this thing.

Dear blubb2k
    Yes you say true but I wrote them because they are better heros in game than they.

I really like nature storm art but it not good now I think it is very weak if game make his skill stronger it will be good hero