Thread: War of Gods / war of trash players

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

War of Gods / war of trash players

Oky . This is the 7 or 8 season of War of Gods, and you are realy not able to do something about those schumbags that call them self players, boosting one another to top ranks. All they do, is to get bosted, then put the avatar for wog champion. Except first 2 seasons, all other wog winners are shit players, without being boosted they end up in rank 500+ at the end of the month. Do something avout this feature. I played up to 300 matches / month, but now due to this mother fuckers i play like max 100.
    Make it so players from server 1-20 fight just players from servet 20-40, and so on. Next season players 1-20 fight just players server 50-70 or something like that.. i don t know... u are the "developers" , but i wish you could do something about those bitches that call them selfs players. Not 1, but... all .. all, the very next day afther wog ended switched the pixture of the avatar to show to world how good he is.

PS : Wog winners , hope u read this.. to understand, that us, rest of players know that your picture avatar is there just because u sucked all of your guildmates dicks.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Fucking сhinese cheaters

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBaH4uK View Post
    Fucking сhinese cheaters
    Do some search before you open your foul mouth.
    They are Russians if I am correct.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    yeah they are russians, most unsporting type of players around

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Betty, not doing anything with these cheaters? they even label themselves as RFBC now.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    its normal tho, when certain things becomes super difficult to obtain there will always be a group that try to take the ez way out.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power