Thread: Last Day for WP/SC

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Last Day for WP/SC

last day for us VIP10- with mass gems saved to get those VIP heroes.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    VIP hero released to VIP11- this month is Werewolf, good hero.

Werewolf and Bounty Queen to soul shop.
    Cat Loli to Crusade shop.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    What do you mean abcd?

Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    What do you mean abcd?
    the wheel has most of the VIP11+ heroes like wp,sc,dragon rider,avenger. if u have enough gems saved up u can manipulate the wheel to get the one of ur choice. if u got a super crazy amount saved u can even get 2,3,4 or all of the heroes on the wheel. this is the first time ever where VIP11+ heroes are available to non vips.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

I saw that but still i dont get it how its possible...

Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    I saw that but still i dont get it how its possible...
    well thats y i said u need a crazy amount of gems saved up. i personally had 86k at the beginning of the event. theres about 10 heroes on the wheel so if u did the math. every 10 single rolls on avg will get the hero of ur choice on the wheel. then u roll 10x on that page and u have almost 90% of getting the 8 shards. this means every 6600 gems will get u 8 shards on avg(yes its expensive) so 66k gems will get u the hero of ur choice if u planned it all out. considering a turtle skin cost 40k, 66k for a VIP hero u might have to wait another 1/2 a year for can be worth it. its totally ur choice if u had the gems, im just letting u guys know. just a warning u better have some gems to spare in case u got bad luck and end up being stuck at 64 or 72 shards lol.

Ok thanks now i get it. When you said that you need many gets you mean it lol. I thought that there is a trick and we can get the 8 ss with 1 spin and not 10x.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well thats y i said u need a crazy amount of gems saved up. i personally had 86k at the beginning of the event. theres about 10 heroes on the wheel so if u did the math. every 10 single rolls on avg will get the hero of ur choice on the wheel. then u roll 10x on that page and u have almost 90% of getting the 8 shards. this means every 6600 gems will get u 8 shards on avg(yes its expensive) so 66k gems will get u the hero of ur choice if u planned it all out. considering a turtle skin cost 40k, 66k for a VIP hero u might have to wait another 1/2 a year for can be worth it. its totally ur choice if u had the gems, im just letting u guys know. just a warning u better have some gems to spare in case u got bad luck and end up being stuck at 64 or 72 shards lol.
    good analysis
    I was unlucky with the halberd, spent 3k and got nothing. i'm happy that they added good heroes to the wheel

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    use the 60k to max train 6 heroes not waste them for a very small chance to get a vip hero

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    use the 60k to max train 6 heroes not waste them for a very small chance to get a vip hero
    makes no sense for a VIP10- to spend 60k gems on their 26-30th hero training rather than getting a top 3 hero.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    you can guarantee a hero with 60k? it's just an estimate you could end up needing 90k+. that wheel is pathetic, all of my free spins ended up on wh resources.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    you can guarantee a hero with 60k? it's just an estimate you could end up needing 90k+. that wheel is pathetic, all of my free spins ended up on wh resources.
    I can Guarantee you that you'll be happy with one of the top VIP heroes.

Wind Priest is not worth it. he should be available in october/november