Thread: New Hero Delay

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

New Hero Delay

Hello Ucool

For the new Hero it's the 4th month you *Delay* this delay unacceptable when u will make him available??? Next year's Maybe 😵 Unbelievable. Why you just don't delete that heroes and start new one ... the game are really bored nothing new in our server we stay along time in matchmaking because people quit waiting this hero. In Europe server matchmaking take too long because the number of quit players. We Need

More players and hero
    If you will match all server in one server it could fix the matchmaking problem but the mine problem is delay that heroes and send only 100 diamond this isn't enough for all that waiting if it was 2000 diamond maybe it be cool but ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' WHEN That Heroes Gonna come we need him in 31 this month I'm bored and gonna quit playing because of u

Btw heroes evolve and moba legends are group up and people follow it even u everyday goes decreased until reach the deep of 5V5 Game
    This problem should looking into
    Wise Up and fix this
    Best Regards
    🌟 OverLords🌟

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MS13 View Post
    Hello Ucool

For the new Hero it's the 4th month you *Delay* this delay unacceptable when u will make him available??? Next year's Maybe  Unbelievable. Why you just don't delete that heroes and start new one ... the game are really bored nothing new in our server we stay along time in matchmaking because people quit waiting this hero. In Europe server matchmaking take too long because the number of quit players. We Need

More players and hero
    If you will match all server in one server it could fix the matchmaking problem but the mine problem is delay that heroes and send only 100 diamond this isn't enough for all that waiting if it was 2000 diamond maybe it be cool but ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' WHEN That Heroes Gonna come we need him in 31 this month I'm bored and gonna quit playing because of u

Btw heroes evolve and moba legends are group up and people follow it even u everyday goes decreased until reach the deep of 5V5 Game
    This problem should looking into
    Wise Up and fix this
    Best Regards
     OverLords
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the delay. The hero will be released along with the coming major update. So it might take 2 more weeks. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    What's the reason of this?

Dear Player
    Our producer said that we would like an update with more stability. So we are still testing the game and see if there are any potential critical bugs. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi betty you could the the update anytime.. if your people are still looking for bugs then what is the use of the players reporting bugs? The.players can help you faster to report bugs and major suggestion.

Dear Player
    I think it could be 1 to 2 weeks from now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty