Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game is broken

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Game is broken

And I explain

1. Great lack of purple gear. For example every hero after lvl 105 needs Hermes boots. These boots needs Armageddon Axes that needs Kylin Bloods. But you did not put Kylin Bloods as a drop in Chapter 20, 21 which is a great flow. Also Silver Lances needed for Gungnirs, etc.

Some of them (Kylin bloods) can be bought from Soulshop at 5 frags each time but here comes the 2nd big flow of the game.

2. Gold is scarce. After 105 a lot of gold is needed to skill up heroes and to buy stamina potions from Rana's shop to level up heroes. The gold needed is so much that can't keep up with the gold we earn from crusade, Booty cave and so on. At least x2 gold is needed on levels 106+ for the game not to be broken. Otherwise we can't level up our core heroes - i am not talking for the other thrash heroes. GOLD DOES NOT SCALE WITH LEVEL.

So i suggest to:

1. Include purple gear like Kylin bloods, Silver Lances, etc as drops in chapters 20,21. You have chosen for example to include Eternal Icicles which is not needed so much and we have stockpile them without reason. Put the purple gear we need at 106+, not other gear, at the right stages.

2. Include FULL gear in Soulshop. Full Kylin Bloods for example. We can't refresh the shop when gold is so scarce (and gold is needed to buy bronze chests which gives soul coins).

3. Find a way players 106+ to earn more gold. Otherwise they can't advance normally.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    To add some thoughts about gold...

For example, gold provided by raids instance has been capped to 1M. Why this cap since we need more and more gold?

Moreover, gold would be related more or less to player level... So, to my mind, I would increase gold reward instead of setting a cap as it is now...

To add some thoughts about purple gear...

As it was suggested elsewhere by another player, a shop for shoes item would be a good alternative... From orange to red gear, shoes are a pain...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    holy garments, emerald pendants, silver lance, demon edge, glaives all these should be in soul shop they are all old purple gears why are they not in there?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    More levels and gear tiers - more fragments, potions and gold. You can't add R+3 and R+4 gear without increasing amount of purple fragments. And even if you gear some heroes to R+3, it's never help you farm fragments faster. You get same amount of gear every day, no matter if you have R+3 or R+4.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    And I explain

1. Great lack of purple gear. For example every hero after lvl 105 needs Hermes boots. These boots needs Armageddon Axes that needs Kylin Bloods. But you did not put Kylin Bloods as a drop in Chapter 20, 21 which is a great flow. Also Silver Lances needed for Gungnirs, etc.

Some of them (Kylin bloods) can be bought from Soulshop at 5 frags each time but here comes the 2nd big flow of the game.

2. Gold is scarce. After 105 a lot of gold is needed to skill up heroes and to buy stamina potions from Rana's shop to level up heroes. The gold needed is so much that can't keep up with the gold we earn from crusade, Booty cave and so on. At least x2 gold is needed on levels 106+ for the game not to be broken. Otherwise we can't level up our core heroes - i am not talking for the other thrash heroes. GOLD DOES NOT SCALE WITH LEVEL.

So i suggest to:

1. Include purple gear like Kylin bloods, Silver Lances, etc as drops in chapters 20,21. You have chosen for example to include Eternal Icicles which is not needed so much and we have stockpile them without reason. Put the purple gear we need at 106+, not other gear, at the right stages.

2. Include FULL gear in Soulshop. Full Kylin Bloods for example. We can't refresh the shop when gold is so scarce (and gold is needed to buy bronze chests which gives soul coins).

3. Find a way players 106+ to earn more gold. Otherwise they can't advance normally.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our production team for review. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Any news on this? Does your production team listen players or just only high spenders?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that we will update the drop list in some stages in the latest chapters. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Is there an estimation date? Or just a promise?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Aside that, the damn dragon boots/ dragon pearls is killing me, i really have gotten bored of it lol..

They could add pearls to the Ancient temples rewards - that would be something nice and wise.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    every new hero released costs 4+ kylin bloods alone to r3. some as many as 6+, 2 to 3 new heroes a month. not to mention the other items such as bibles, wiz hats, demon garments, etc

New Comers
    In boss war. I play two different accounts one up to level 98 the other 100. Used same team on both. Scored over two hundred thousand LESS with 100 heroes. Wth? Don't make no damn sense. Been playing this game for 4 years. Spent quite a bit of money. I've been frustrated before but this takes the cake. Might be awhile before I get back on.

At least a small victory with today's update. Hope they will fix more soon.

They had told us they will introduce new ways to gain xp, faster progress, etc. We still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    At least a small victory with today's update. Hope they will fix more soon.

They had told us they will introduce new ways to gain xp, faster progress, etc. We still waiting.
    Yep we need more purple gear, especially for shoes which are required everywhere...