Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

New heroes

New heroes
    Why players don't says their ideas for making new heroes this thread is for your own heroes.players can help their game to be better.first new hero
    Bandit_anastazia
    Middle line hero who can invisible and stun enemies.
    Ultimatelife or money)
    Anastasia chooses weakest enemy and throw her sword to him if any enemy's was in front of this enemy will damaged and stun if target which Anastasia chooses dead she will be speedy.
    Green: invisible
    Anastasia when enters the battle and during the battle she can invisible and imuune to anything for a while
    Bluestun spell)
    Anastasia throw spell in an area and all the enemys on that area will stun and damaged and when spell disappear Anastasia appears on thar area.
    Purpleturn off)
    Anastasia make a shield to protect her to physical damage and if an enemy touch her shield that enemy can't do anything for a while .
    Thanks please please please add this hero and I sent a picture for her art please add this hero to gameMy second new hero protect angle
    Front line agile protect hero who can make shield and illusion of himself.
    Ultimate skill(god of protect)
    Naoh make shield for all allies to protect them and when the sheild consumed allies get extra health.
    GSl(ast opportunity)
    Naoh give a health box to all allies if an allie near to die box will explodes and Allie get extra health.the mark it's with enemy until his death but naoh can make this box for one time in each battle.
    Bs(body guards)
    Naoh make two illusion of him self if illusion dies they transfer to two sheild for two weakest allie.two sheild protect their for magic damage.
    PsI('m not die)
    When Noah death transfer to two illusion and fight enemy if illusion dies they transfer to two sheild for two weakest allie.two sheild protect their for magic damage.
    Diolougs:
    1-its time to protect.
    2-dont worry I'm coming.
    3_healing is better than I ever see.
    4_we can't win any battle without protect.
    Thanks please read and make this hero all of you can make your hero and text it in this thread .and I post his art soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (1).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	13110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black-font-b-Zorro-b-font-Costume-Adult-font-b-Female-b-font-Bandit-Beauty-Ladies.jpg 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	13111  

I have an idea for getting heroes jigsaw rewards .make heroes portrait to jigsaw for example jigsaw of bandit/38 piece.and you may get each peice in some events or many
    Another things .if you get all of the price and complete the portrait you will summon the hero if this suggests it's good we can say our ideas for jigsaw heroes.thanck for reading my suggestion

Help me to improve my ideas pleaseeeeeeeee

I have idea for new feature
    Beach race
    It's have got 100 levels .the levels can be normal battle or 1vs1 battle (you choose five heroes and 5battle it's like this hero 1 Vs enemy hero1/hero 2 Vs enemy hero 2..................if you win 3 orore than three battle you win if you win less than three battle you will lose.theres wonderful prize in l25.50.75.100 for example25_30 costume stones of manipulater 50_gettimg murloc 75_45 costume stones of ice mage and100_new hero
    You have got 3lifes if lose a battle you will lose one life and one life will take 20min to recharge again.

Beach race shop
    There 4 different soul stone of Naga race heroes like depth voice nymph of sea veangance spirit and shallow keeper
    That's need 500 sea coins(you can get sea coins for winning levels)
    And there's costume stones of manipulater bounty queen Ice mage admiral
    There's 2 soul snotes for each refresh and it need 600 SC.and shop have got some gears

Beach party
    Every week you get three piņata and every 24h you can play one piņata if you win yoy can crack the piņata and get prizes .
    Prize are 8 soul stone of any hero and 3 costume stones of beach party skins and some coin and gems and 2 peice of jigsaw puzzle heroes.

Because summer is make this feature please if you have an idea please reply it in this thread.

Now make a Naga race hero and send it to this thread and at 4th September I will choose three best and make and fix it and send it for ucool team
    Thanks to all

Some help and basic things for making Naga
    Shark
    Whale
    Fish
    Eel
    Jelly fish
    Shell
    Pearl

See daughter

My own hero
    See daughter_aqua
    Middle line intellect hero who can electric and zap enemies with her jelly fishes.
    Ultimate skillzap rain)
    Aqua make a electric rain that made with her jelly fish if zaps touchs with an enemy 'enemy will shock for 2second zap can interrupt enemy's and have powerful damage to enemys.
    GSzappy jelly)
    Aqua summons a jelly fish for10 s jelly fish will damage and zap the weakest enemy if enemy death go track to another enemys until jelly fish disappear .(jelly fish up so any enemy's can damage with it.
    Bs(jelly fishes wave)
    Ague summons a wave of jellyfish and all the enemys who in the way of wave will zapped and damage and throw back
    Ps(power of the zap)
    Enemy's who zapped with jellyfishes will lose energy.

Name:	images (3).jpg 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	13112   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpg 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	13113   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (2).jpg 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	13114  

Tiger fighter

Tiger fighter
    My third hero
    Front line tank hero who can increase allies power and reduce enemy's power and damage with his powerful claws.
    Quote:don't make me angry!
    Ultimate skill charge of death
    : lewis reduce enemy's power and increase allies power and speed
    GS:curse shout
    Lewis when enter the battle increase allies armor and jump in to the weakest enemy and damage him with his claws and marks the enemy during the mark enemy's armor will reduce.
    Bs: weakness shield
    Lewis make a shield for himself and if enemy touch the sheild will reduce his armor you or power.
    Ps: uppercut
    Lewis damage an enemy and throw it back with his claws.

Name:	SanctusCombatant.jpg 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	13115  

Dark mage

Dark mage_nila
    Back line mage who can convert enemys and curse enemies with her spells.
    Ultimate skill magic wand)
    She say a intacation and convert 3 enemy to frog to fight for her .
    GSspell of shrink)
    Nila throw a spell and shrink enemy's on area.reduce their armor power and maximum HP.
    Bsspell of bats)
    Nila throw a spell in an area and enemies all that area will mark with two bats I'd enemy with mark if enemy death two bats will come out and fight for nyla.
    Ps(converter)
    She convert an enemies to a bomb and if enemies make sheid or increase any thing for this enemy bomb will explodes and have area damage.

Name:	images (4).jpg 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	13116  

Wolf conjurer

Wolf conjurer_mia
    Back line intellect hero who can conjure wolf spirit with good archery.
    Ultimate skill(spirits of death)
    Mia transfer to two spirits when two spirits dead man will appear again and have bonus damage.
    GS(howling)
    Mia shout and all the enemy's will silence.if all the enemys will silence Mia will increase his speed.
    Bs(arrow spirits)
    When Mia do her normal attack her arrow will release a spirit and the spirit will damagehindmost enemy.
    Ps(conjurer)
    Make a wolf to fight for her and increase hp of all heroes summonings.
    Dialogue:
    a-oooooooo that my favourite music
    Watch out my wolf are thirst for fierceness
    Don't stand on my way
    My wolf smells fresh meat.

Name:	images (5).jpg 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	13117  

@. @
    \_________/

Dagger warrior

My 6th hero
    Dagger warrior_liam
    Front line agile hero who can do very powerful damage to single target an blind them.
    Ultimate skill(choose it lose it)
    Liam save a powerful damage in his dagger if an enemy cast ultimate skill he go and hit the enemy with his powerful dagger and enemy can cast ultimate skill.
    GS(bloody dagger)
    Liam hit his dagger like half_circle and damage a group of hero.
    Bs(slice)
    Liam spin his dagger to save power and then he hit the foremost hero and rudece his armor.
    Ps(blind them)
    When he cast his 2th and 3th skill he can blind enemy who has hitted with his dagger.

Name:	images (6).jpg 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	13118