Thread: Unlink my current account from google play and link it with another account

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Unlink my current account from google play and link it with another account

Hi Betty,

I tried transferring HC account from one account to another but it does not work.

Would appreciate if you could you assist to unlink HC account 19776081 from its current google/icloud acc.

And also unlink my current HC account account 23869156 from google play

And transfer account 19776081 and link it with my google id (ngcmivan@gmail.com) and replace my current HC account account 23869156 from google play?

Thank you very much

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you PM me a screenshot of one of your most recent order receipts you received from Google or iTunes please? Our admin said that you have to prove the ownership first before we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you PM me a screenshot of one of your most recent order receipts you received from Google or iTunes please? Our admin said that you have to prove the ownership first before we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty, I have PM you.

Thank you.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty