Thread: Hide other's teams in Boss War

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Hide other's teams in Boss War

Please don't make it so easy for people to be super lazy in Boss war. My guildmate spent many many hours making a great team set and everyone just copies without thinking. Five people in my last group had that teamset, and five others copied the #1 guy. So over half the group had only two team sets. Three people in my current group have the same set from my guildmate already and I'm not even using those teams anymore.

Treat it like Championship and hide two heroes on each team. Right now probably like 5% (if that) really make their own teams and everyone else just copies someone else who scored higher. So there is a lot of skill for the person developing the team sets and then with copying it's 100% about power.

Also the grouping is pretty lame. Are you going to reset at some point, or does everyone who ends in the top 200 need to fight only people 15m and up forever?

This could be a cool feature, but with the groups and copying and how long it takes to do it right and fight manual it's a huge waste of time.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    Also the grouping is pretty lame. Are you going to reset at some point, or does everyone who ends in the top 200 need to fight only people 15m and up forever?
    If grouping is based on AHP, it should be fine as it is. Its a challenge for everyone to get on top around equals. If you have 15M, its just as hard to get to the top as someone 500k ahp less that scores 8M. This game has already alot of advantages for early starters/Big creditcard players.