Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Plunder is WAY TOO HARD now!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I didn't suggest to give them free. I think that we should spend little time gaining more resources.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    The time spent in plundering is still crazy, time consuming esp those academy that requires resource of 400k, 400k and the horrible 800k,800k resource. Pls increase plunder amount or reduce the required resource. It is like a full time job plundering to get these resources. Who can afford these kind of time?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Why not switch the teams up so WE dont have to fight the same 3/4 teams every time

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Wow, today almost teams have bloody earl or witch or holy priestess.lol and 107 level.. before plundering 50k, my team was break and finally i gave up plundering any more. Plundering and training are daily things now. Without training, all the heroes are trash. But really tired to plunder. Removing op heroes, it is not the solution, i think. Whenever ucool remove op heroes, the other op heroes always give us stress. Anyway..... i may have to stop pressing speed up....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    just take my suggestion and have the war hall dish out 300k 300k 60k resources everyday so the carebears can stop complaining. too many hypocrite complaints and suggestions.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    just take my suggestion and have the war hall dish out 300k 300k 60k resources everyday so the carebears can stop complaining. too many hypocrite complaints and suggestions.
    Are you teasing users? You are talking about handling users as a troller. If many people complain, there is a reason. No matter what you say, you are free. But it is not good to speak out in such a way.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Dont take him seriously. I doubt he plunders at all with his garbage heroes.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Void Master is the key hero back to auto plundering.

Quote Originally Posted by aksrl1000 View Post
    Are you teasing users? You are talking about handling users as a troller. If many people complain, there is a reason. No matter what you say, you are free. But it is not good to speak out in such a way.
    well i dont see ur reason. lm free u already know and i have 27 fully maxed heroes. it just takes time and in no way is it too hard to train.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    well i dont see ur reason. lm free u already know and i have 27 fully maxed heroes. it just takes time and in no way is it too hard to train.
    It just take time and we would like to use those free time to gain more resources.
    And this shit now ain't worth the time to sit there plunder for hours.
    If you have a full time job, have a family to take care, you don't have much time to plunder.
    Doesn't matter you high VIP or non VIP, who gives a shit about that.
    At the end, there's a problem if 99% of people in this post is on one side complaining and you are the only one saying other.
    I ain't against what you wanna comment, but sometimes you just don't need to add your two cents in a meaningless way like this

Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    It just take time and we would like to use those free time to gain more resources.
    And this shit now ain't worth the time to sit there plunder for hours.
    If you have a full time job, have a family to take care, you don't have much time to plunder.
    Doesn't matter you high VIP or non VIP, who gives a shit about that.
    At the end, there's a problem if 99% of people in this post is on one side complaining and you are the only one saying other.
    I ain't against what you wanna comment, but sometimes you just don't need to add your two cents in a meaningless way like this
    see this is y u dont get it. i have a full time job, i have a family so ur not special nor is anyone else. i spend currently 25-30min a day on avg on this game as a non vip. ive stated many times the games been dumbed down so much even i barely need to be on. 10-15min on plunder is all i need to support my heroes thru the day. it is not meaningless, i am pretty much annoyed at how ez the game has become and its not good for ucool either. in a business perspective the more time people spend on ur product the more likely u generate more income. at this rate people barely need to login and when that happens people can stop logging in at all and wont notice a difference.

now if u wanna talk to me about math and statistics here we go. there have been 21 people that posted in this thread excluding betty, 18 are on the side of complaining while 2 arent and the last one is just a troll. now if we remove the troll for simple math ull have 18/20 which is 90% of the people complaining not 99%. look around these forums see how many threads are complaints and see how many posts are compliments. i think u can easily see ur 90% isnt even at the forum avg.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    see this is y u dont get it. i have a full time job, i have a family so ur not special nor is anyone else. i spend currently 25-30min a day on avg on this game as a non vip. ive stated many times the games been dumbed down so much even i barely need to be on. 10-15min on plunder is all i need to support my heroes thru the day. it is not meaningless, i am pretty much annoyed at how ez the game has become and its not good for ucool either. in a business perspective the more time people spend on ur product the more likely u generate more income. at this rate people barely need to login and when that happens people can stop logging in at all and wont notice a difference.

now if u wanna talk to me about math and statistics here we go. there have been 21 people that posted in this thread excluding betty, 18 are on the side of complaining while 2 arent and the last one is just a troll. now if we remove the troll for simple math ull have 18/20 which is 90% of the people complaining not 99%. look around these forums see how many threads are complaints and see how many posts are compliments. i think u can easily see ur 90% isnt even at the forum avg.
    your error margin must be huge (same as stating 99% stats of user above).

Personally I have to burn stuff in order to have resources. Care to share your team strategy?
    I'm no longer training 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    your error margin must be huge (same as stating 99% stats of user above).

Personally I have to burn stuff in order to have resources. Care to share your team strategy?
    I'm no longer training 24/7
    6000-6000-1200 per train x 22 is all i aim for everyday. since i sleep for 8 hours 2 hour is left untrained.
    thats 132k-132k-26.4k needed per day. u get 40k-40k-8k if u collect from war hall twice a day.
    this means u need to plunder 92k-92k-18.4k a day. the first 3-5 hits are pretty meaningless just hit anything to get to the npcs.
    once u get to the npcs they normally give 2k-4k-500 or 4k-2k-500 now which more or less avg out to 3k-3k-500 or 32 of them to reach my requirement.

when i wake up i just auto until 1 of my heroes die which is about 10 fight. lunch time which is also 60 free stam time i also auto 10 times and when arena time comes i also auto 10 times. wat most people are expecting is 1 team that can go 30-50-100 auto fights without dying and right now its just unlikely. this is y i log in at 3 diff points of the day each of where my auto team is at full hp. as zissop says my heroes are garbagely weak so if mine can do it so can urs.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    6000-6000-1200 per train x 22 is all i aim for everyday. since i sleep for 8 hours 2 hour is left untrained.
    thats 132k-132k-26.4k needed per day. u get 40k-40k-8k if u collect from war hall twice a day.
    this means u need to plunder 92k-92k-18.4k a day. the first 3-5 hits are pretty meaningless just hit anything to get to the npcs.
    once u get to the npcs they normally give 2k-4k-500 or 4k-2k-500 now which more or less avg out to 3k-3k-500 or 32 of them to reach my requirement.

when i wake up i just auto until 1 of my heroes die which is about 10 fight. lunch time which is also 60 free stam time i also auto 10 times and when arena time comes i also auto 10 times. wat most people are expecting is 1 team that can go 30-50-100 auto fights without dying and right now its just unlikely
    I see that. Before, it took me 15 min per day to get my rewards for the day and have them trained 24/7.
    Now I do like you. But don't always have time to plunder 3 times per day (once at evening only, until I lose my top heroes). so they are up 12hr per day.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    He is a well known troll. 25-30 minutes? No arena? No wog? No caves?