Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Plunder is WAY TOO HARD now!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    they can't program simple things to be just any random 5 heroes, instead they only pick from the highest power ones. they didn't fix the problem with avenger+sc+wp as it will just be another a+b+c after, just make it any random 5 heroes will fix things

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They can. That's 100% sure.

They just don't want to make it so easy.

They want to torture us on plundering for at least 30 min per day.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If you face someone in game, your opponents must be based on your skill and your level. Not your team level or not other players level. +/- 2 level. You must have chance to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    dear leader
    thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thank you.

Best regards
    betty
    can you fucking fix plunder??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    can you fucking fix plunder??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????
    Dear Leader
    Our production team said that they will review it. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i agree..
    there are some issue.

1. the more someone migrate to an older server, the harder it becomes to plunder.
    i'm in server 86 and i have 103 level member from 178 server but he is having great difficulty in plundering.
    He plunders about ten times and then fails to plunder to meet 106 or 107 enemies.

2. Whenever new magic heroes emerge, they appear as enemies.
    but often they are hard to kill. especially heroes to prevent healing.
    Looting is a really tedious task. But I am tired because my teams are often wiped out by new heroes.

3. Every time we have new content, we have to spend more time in the game.
    This game now consumes time just as much as online games.
    I want content that reduces plunder time like resource caves.
    Free resources are also good.

I appreciate your efforts. For example, the Vanguard team.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by aksrl1000 View Post
    i agree..
    there are some issue.

1. the more someone migrate to an older server, the harder it becomes to plunder.
    i'm in server 86 and i have 103 level member from 178 server but he is having great difficulty in plundering.
    He plunders about ten times and then fails to plunder to meet 106 or 107 enemies.

2. Whenever new magic heroes emerge, they appear as enemies.
    but often they are hard to kill. especially heroes to prevent healing.
    Looting is a really tedious task. But I am tired because my teams are often wiped out by new heroes.

3. Every time we have new content, we have to spend more time in the game.
    This game now consumes time just as much as online games.
    I want content that reduces plunder time like resource caves.
    Free resources are also good.

I appreciate your efforts. For example, the Vanguard team.
    at one point, you have to let go a few things.

for me
    1- Outland portal/advanced/campaign are raid buttons
    2- booty cave, send 10 hours in the morning and before sleeping, search once.
    3- crusade, does it since rewards can be good ( vanguard is a good improvement)
    4- grand challenge, worth it. still doable
    5- heroes camp. I just stopped. not worth it killing the game in order to plunder a few k of resources. I'll wait for a fix otherwise, i'm not wasting time on it.
    a) I hate doing that since it's an important feature for WoG
    6- I reach legendary, then wait for rewards
    7- raid instance, auto 4x
    8- boss war, interesting feature. auto 4x 80% of the time.
    9- arena, get 1st rank every night
    10- temple is painfully buttonfull. you have to click 5-6 times in order to auto fight 4x.

So you said you stopped plundering? And how you train your heroes? Just burning resources? Are they enough or you do not train heroes?

If you do not train heroes, sorry, this is not good. If WH7 comes and you still not plundering you are out of the game is just a few days.

Also not training means you don't help your guild in GT so much.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    So you said you stopped plundering? And how you train your heroes? Just burning resources? Are they enough or you do not train heroes?

If you do not train heroes, sorry, this is not good. If WH7 comes and you still not plundering you are out of the game is just a few days.

Also not training means you don't help your guild in GT so much.
    I know, it is not good. I'm no longer having fun/capable plundering with the actual format. Something is broken that need fix
    I'm no longer 24/7 training and I don't burn resources. If WH7, I'll probably leave the game.
    It frustrates me having to do that. I don't want to hurt my guild, but I want to have some fun
    I train probably at 25-50% of the time. time resources + few plundering.

Jayze reach 110 level, now GC and plundering even more harder for you

New Comers
    Are there any plans to resolve the situation?

Players in our guild get more and more dissatisfied. In the current game an untrained hero is almost pointless, but it is nearly impossible to farm enough resources.

Latest NPC teams now have halberd to negate healing, magic breaker to reduce your damage a lot and most heroes like lolli or witch one shot one or even more than one hero. Most players dont even get enough resources to make the daily training, not even thinking about power training or academy.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Betty we can't plunder like this. What is going on?

New Comers
    LOL, i don't think they will fix soon, they want us to spend more money for buying resources guys.

Joke responses for something that can be fixed in minutes.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    It will be fixed in the coming update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty