Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Plunder is WAY TOO HARD now!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I didn't suggest to give them free. I think that we should spend little time gaining more resources.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    The time spent in plundering is still crazy, time consuming esp those academy that requires resource of 400k, 400k and the horrible 800k,800k resource. Pls increase plunder amount or reduce the required resource. It is like a full time job plundering to get these resources. Who can afford these kind of time?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Why not switch the teams up so WE dont have to fight the same 3/4 teams every time

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Wow, today almost teams have bloody earl or witch or holy priestess.lol and 107 level.. before plundering 50k, my team was break and finally i gave up plundering any more. Plundering and training are daily things now. Without training, all the heroes are trash. But really tired to plunder. Removing op heroes, it is not the solution, i think. Whenever ucool remove op heroes, the other op heroes always give us stress. Anyway..... i may have to stop pressing speed up....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    just take my suggestion and have the war hall dish out 300k 300k 60k resources everyday so the carebears can stop complaining. too many hypocrite complaints and suggestions.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    just take my suggestion and have the war hall dish out 300k 300k 60k resources everyday so the carebears can stop complaining. too many hypocrite complaints and suggestions.
    Are you teasing users? You are talking about handling users as a troller. If many people complain, there is a reason. No matter what you say, you are free. But it is not good to speak out in such a way.