Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Plunder is WAY TOO HARD now!

New Comers
    As a general rule, I avoid posting in the forum. But I want to add my voice to this growing problem. I am on a very competitive server with 5 huge guilds. I am a level 107 in the top 10 in power of the server. But, we have a few 108s on my server now and the NPC teams in plunder are full 108s with Witch, LB every time. It makes it extremely difficult even to plunder 20K in resources. Do I think it should be simple to plunder and get unlimited resources? Absolutely not... we need to be challenged. But it should not be nearly impossible to plunder a large amount... and that is what we now have. I think the NPC teams should be maxed at your level and gear level... make the fight more fair.
    Level 107 - Server 35 - Long Live Aurum

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeys35 View Post
    As a general rule, I avoid posting in the forum. But I want to add my voice to this growing problem. I am on a very competitive server with 5 huge guilds. I am a level 107 in the top 10 in power of the server. But, we have a few 108s on my server now and the NPC teams in plunder are full 108s with Witch, LB every time. It makes it extremely difficult even to plunder 20K in resources. Do I think it should be simple to plunder and get unlimited resources? Absolutely not... we need to be challenged. But it should not be nearly impossible to plunder a large amount... and that is what we now have. I think the NPC teams should be maxed at your level and gear level... make the fight more fair.

I totally agree with your opinion. We have to plunder. It is essential that we plunder to enjoy the game. It is for the guild as well as for us. I understand that the Grand Challenge is difficult. Its name is a challenge. But plundering is routine. In order to enjoy the game properly, we must plunder. This is time consuming content. It should not be too difficult.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told us that the Plundering is not a grinding feature that we will not cut more NPC heroes. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    He is a well known troll. 25-30 minutes? No arena? No wog? No caves?
    ur a well known troll. arena as a non vip takes 3minutes and yep no caves cause i personally have more than enough gold. got to lvl 106 lvled up all the heroes i use instantly cause we have more than enough exp items, upgraded all my items and skills cause we have more than enough gold as well. but of course some people still complain about not enough exp items and gold right?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told us that the Plundering is not a grinding feature that we will not cut more NPC heroes. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Let us have 100k in resources from plundering before raising difficulty

That is sad,
    there is a difference between plundering indefinitely and not being able to have training running.
    I did it a few times in the past where I was able to gem train heros.
    Now, I'm unable to train my heroes 24/7, so forget about gem training my heros.

It cost 144k resources in wood (24*6).
    We get 48k from WH. I get blocked around 40-50k plundering. I miss 40-50k per day.
    If you make the first 100k resources easy to plunder, people would stop complaining.
    It would still solve the grinding part.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    Let us have 100k in resources from plundering before raising difficulty

That is sad,
    there is a difference between plundering indefinitely and not being able to have training running.
    I did it a few times in the past where I was able to gem train heros.
    Now, I'm unable to train my heroes 24/7, so forget about gem training my heros.

It cost 144k resources in wood (24*6).
    We get 48k from WH. I get blocked around 40-50k plundering. I miss 40-50k per day.
    If you make the first 100k resources easy to plunder, people would stop complaining.
    It would still solve the grinding part.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Wow, you deleted so many comments. If only you were that good with fixing all the issues.
    Everyone hates WH. Worst feature ever and you didn't fixed it for a full year. Now it is even worse instead of imrpoved.

Thanks to several high spenders we are not stuck but what should we do once they stop providing res?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Finally a good solution for plunder :

Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    GK works also very good for tank on this setup.

No setup is 100% bulletproof so sometimes shit happens and you have to force close the app.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    GK works also very good for tank on this setup.

No setup is 100% bulletproof so sometimes shit happens and you have to force close the app.
    Yes it's true but at least the % of fail is low and we can expect some interesting result with this kind of setup.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Plunder issues

What's going on with the plunder? How can the same person keep hitting me for the past 3 days??? The person had hit me about 10 times or more in the past 3 days? Even when I put up the war protector & that still doesn't stop the person. They are taking all my resources. I'm getting cheated out here. I'm on server 146 & they are on server 107....
    Last edited by Juanita178; 10-02-2017 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Add more info

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanita178 View Post
    What's going on with the plunder? How can the same person keep hitting me for the past 3 days??? The person had hit me about 10 times or more in the past 3 days? Even when I put up the war protector & that still doesn't stop the person. They are taking all my resources. I'm getting cheated out here. I'm on server 146 & they are on server 107....
    Simple word: Revenge. Your opponent is a lazy player who prefers to spend gems to steal your resources instead of plundering NPCs.
    Protection does not work here. Don't revenge back, if your last attack was three days ago he won't be able to see you anymore.
    Use LE in the defense team, spend all your resources so that he won't find anything.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Again with this comment. To Even do 1 academy book lvl 6 you need 40 hours of plundering. For maxing 1 hero takes atleast 3 hours. Youre so called production team need to fix the amount of resourses gained per plunder.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by [V]Xaser View Post
    Again with this comment. To Even do 1 academy book lvl 6 you need 40 hours of plundering. For maxing 1 hero takes atleast 3 hours. Youre so called production team need to fix the amount of resourses gained per plunder.
    and here lies ur huge problem. ur not doing the math or u want everything instantly. to max 1 hero it takes about 220 trains and in 3 hours u have 180 minutes. so if u did ur own math u would realize it takes less than 50 seconds per hour of training. how is that a grind?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    and here lies ur huge problem. ur not doing the math or u want everything instantly. to max 1 hero it takes about 220 trains and in 3 hours u have 180 minutes. so if u did ur own math u would realize it takes less than 50 seconds per hour of training. how is that a grind?
    He need to plunder 3 hours to get enough resources (220 * 6000/6000/1200)

He use Gems to train (60 gems * 220 = 13200 gems) .