Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Plunder is WAY TOO HARD now!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    and here lies ur huge problem. ur not doing the math or u want everything instantly. to max 1 hero it takes about 220 trains and in 3 hours u have 180 minutes. so if u did ur own math u would realize it takes less than 50 seconds per hour of training. how is that a grind?
    Lol. Wasent it obvious i ment how long it takes to get resourses you need to Max 1 hero. 500k lumber an hour and need about 1.3-1.5 million per hero. It's when you calculate academy books it gets to a real grind. 40k+80k+200k+400k+800k+800k. Thats 2.3 million each tier. Times like 6 ish tiers for full book. Now thats a grind

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    He need to plunder 3 hours to get enough resources (220 * 6000/6000/1200)

He use Gems to train (60 gems * 220 = 13200 gems) .
    i expected that as a response but as u can see unfair comparison. this is very simple math.
    220 trains = 180 minutes of farming
    adding 11000 gems to 220 trains u must also add 11000 gems to 180 minutes of resources. u cannot put gems on 1 side of the equation without adding gems to the other side.

its like saying 1 does not equal 1 cause ill just add 11000 gems to one side.

Quote Originally Posted by [V]Xaser View Post
    Lol. Wasent it obvious i ment how long it takes to get resourses you need to Max 1 hero. 500k lumber an hour and need about 1.3-1.5 million per hero. It's when you calculate academy books it gets to a real grind. 40k+80k+200k+400k+800k+800k. Thats 2.3 million each tier. Times like 6 ish tiers for full book. Now thats a grind
    yes i know wat u are saying and i responded with how long it takes to max train 1 hero. u need 220 hours to max train a hero and u only need 3 hours to obtain all the resources. obtaining resources only takes 1.4% as much as the training time therefore not a grind. if ur going to talk about the 11000 gems read above.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i expected that as a response but as u can see unfair comparison. this is very simple math.
    220 trains = 180 minutes of farming
    adding 11000 gems to 220 trains u must also add 11000 gems to 180 minutes of resources. u cannot put gems on 1 side of the equation without adding gems to the other side.

its like saying 1 does not equal 1 cause ill just add 11000 gems to one side.

yes i know wat u are saying and i responded with how long it takes to max train 1 hero. u need 220 hours to max train a hero and u only need 3 hours to obtain all the resources. obtaining resources only takes 1.4% as much as the training time therefore not a grind. if ur going to talk about the 11000 gems read above.
    I now understand your point. Thanks for clarifying

Who cares about the gems. Thats easy to get. It's the time consumed on plundering that is killing the spirit of players and makeing them quit

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    That might be correct math,but just ignoring the fact there is the possibility to speed up training with gems and there for not calling it a grind isn't making sense either.
    you calculate with 220 trainings to max a hero,depending on star combinations (and considering bad luck),it's more 240 trainings,so let's take that to simplify calculations.
    So 240 trainings is 240 hours which would be 10 days.
    the problem is,you can't train 1 hero 24 hours,unless you set an alarm clock even during nights.
    Even if you do it while you are awake,let's say 14 hours.That makes it possible to train a hero 14 times a day.a 15 th time when you put him in queue.
    That makes it already 16 days to train a hero.And that is already very very optimistic.
    Now as VIP we get at least 2 heroes a month,most of time with event hero 3.As non VIP it's pretty much same,if not worth when 2 or even more older VIP/event heroes are added to shops.
    Which already makes it impossible to keep up with training within 1 month.
    Now you must also consider that you didn't start with 2 heroes alone when training was released,but with around 100.For sure not all worth to train,but still quite a lot.
    So just impossible to train all important ones + the good new ones
    Now let's talk about books.Although you can speed up books,it's already a big grind to get the resources for a lvl5 or even 6 book.Other than with hero's it's not just 6/6/1,2k you need for 1 hour but you need a while lot more.
    Which makes it a feature that is ignored by lot of people,as it is what it is,a big grind (for relational less gain)
    Making such unbalanced features isn't good for anyone.

And after all it would be in the interest of ucool to let have people more resources to train,so they even have the possibility to spend gems to speed up and not make it frustrating for most to even just gain enough resources to slowly train without speed ups (and get frustrated they can't keep up)

I guess no-one would complain if e.g. the star increases would be at least doubled ,so that everyone can max train heroes faster (even without speed ups) and/or needed resources either gained easier or are reduced

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Didnt read lol

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Well technically, if you do 24 hours trainings a day(or 720 a month), you will get 3 maxed a month for free. They release 2/3 a month so you aren't losing out even if you don't speed up any.

Who cares about the gems. Thats easy to get. It's the time consumed on plundering that is killing the spirit of players and makeing them quit
    uhh if u dont care about the gems used to speed up training then y dont u use gems to revenge / buy resources? like i said ur making an unfair comparison just to support ur point.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    That might be correct math,but just ignoring the fact there is the possibility to speed up training with gems and there for not calling it a grind isn't making sense either.
    you calculate with 220 trainings to max a hero,depending on star combinations (and considering bad luck),it's more 240 trainings,so let's take that to simplify calculations.
    So 240 trainings is 240 hours which would be 10 days.
    the problem is,you can't train 1 hero 24 hours,unless you set an alarm clock even during nights.
    Even if you do it while you are awake,let's say 14 hours.That makes it possible to train a hero 14 times a day.a 15 th time when you put him in queue.
    That makes it already 16 days to train a hero.And that is already very very optimistic.
    Now as VIP we get at least 2 heroes a month,most of time with event hero 3.As non VIP it's pretty much same,if not worth when 2 or even more older VIP/event heroes are added to shops.
    Which already makes it impossible to keep up with training within 1 month.
    yes u can take 16 days to train a hero but during the times where ur saying u cant train him u can be training the other 2 heroes u got for the month. in the end its still 24 hours a day 30 days = 720 hours of training which is exactly enough to max train 3 heroes. also like u stated not every hero is good, just cause ur getting 3 new heroes a month doesnt mean u gotta max train all 3 of them.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

uhh if u dont care about the gems used to speed up training then y dont u use gems to revenge / buy resources? like i said ur making an unfair comparison just to support ur point.
    I dont Even know what the hell youre talking about. All i sayd was that this feature is a big grind. And ucool say it's not.

I guess you and ucool never tryed getting academy books

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I dont Even know what the hell youre talking about. All i sayd was that this feature is a big grind. And ucool say it's not.

I guess you and ucool never tryed getting academy books
    Yes, he is.

He doesn't press speed up or do academy and is just encouraging others to be like him.

'Follow me all!!'

Quote Originally Posted by aksrl1000 View Post
    Yes, he is.

He doesn't press speed up or do academy and is just encouraging others to be like him.

'Follow me all!!'
    nuthin wrong being like me. VIP 0 working on my 30th and 31st max trained heroes. instead of letting ur money carry u i got 2 words for u, get good.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    nuthin wrong being like me. Vip 0 working on my 30th and 31st max trained heroes. Instead of letting ur money carry u i got 2 words for u, get good.
    hahahahahaha troll strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    hahahahahaha troll strikes again
    o hi my personal troll havent seen u in a while. i missed u, where have u been. 60+ of ur 125 posts are all about me.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    o hi my personal troll havent seen u in a while. i missed u, where have u been. 60+ of ur 125 posts are all about me.
    They all are
    My life without you make no sense.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    uh123abcd for A life