Thread: Vip not issued

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Vip not issued

Let me know what I need to do i purchased the gems and no vip 5 still says I'm 300 short

Any updates?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    You forgot to write down you Game account ID
    Otherwise how are they gonna check?
    Plus this will be the second time I mention this.
    According to what I seeing, Betty is off Friday and Saturday
    Sorry, she will be on tomorrow

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chifingreen View Post
    Let me know what I need to do i purchased the gems and no vip 5 still says I'm 300 short
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Did you receive the order please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Still never got it I bought another package to get the vip points I not sure where the id is located I'm on server 208 chiefingreen my guild is gypsy I'm pretty frustrated about it because I realized I didn't get the mail with the my items like gems and soul stones I'm not sure which order didn't go through the order numbers I have that it could be are 3371-8319-6996-67455 3370-0501-4163-79975. 3373-6240-0734-83220. 3393-3157-5118-43107 seems that the tarrot prophet package didn't get mailed and I was going to use my gems to buy 2 of the 320 gems from the sunflower store then refresh until I got the soul stones so it made me lose out on that hero all together which is not good makes me not want to spend anymore money unless this gets fixed

Account I'd: 28106838
    Guild I'd:110234495 whichever you need there's both

Anything new, I bought a $50 card that I'm waiting to spend until this gets fixed...

Dear Leader
    VIP points are added once you receive your order. Do you use Google Play or iTunes to make IAP please? And have you received the order please? If not, please attach the screenshots of your undelivered orders here and then we will have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Give me an email it won't let me add screen shots give me an email so we can wrap this up. I play on Google play. I sent you the order number I don't know which one is tarrot prophet pack.

Give me an email it won't let me add screen shots give me an email so we can wrap this up. I play on Google play. I sent you the order number I don't know which one is tarrot prophet pack.

Dear Leader
    You can send PM to me or send in-game ticket if you think that the information is sensitive to you. And here's the VIP points from your orders. It should be the same as what you saw in game. 150+100+150+150+100+300+150 which is 1100. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

It won't let me add pictures there either. Can u just send me my tarrot prophet package and send my vip points this exhausting dealing with everyday. You see where the tarrot package wasnt delivered please send it. I'm done posting on the thread look up my email and email me i'll send you every purchased I've made.

It won't let me add pictures there either. Can u just send me my tarrot prophet package and send my vip points this exhausting dealing with everyday. You see where the tarrot package wasnt delivered please send it. I'm done posting on the thread look up my email and email me i'll send you every purchased I've made.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. You can try upload the pictures to postimg.org or imgur.com and then paste the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. If you play android version. You can post your Google Receipt number here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty