Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    my dv,gk and sorc are r3, tb and frost are not cause they dont get stronger than r2 at my lvl. everything is fully trained u really got no other excuse to give me
    What is your level? 105 - even then TB is better at r3. More HP,more magic crit, initial energy, skill cool down reduced

But well, it's senseless to discuss more.
    It would be enough to check out championship fights, typical GA fights and WoG fights to know this (with variations) is probably the most used team, as it's most successful against a lot others...
    But be it.... I'm out

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I am testing this "Awesome" team, and they got banished from existence vs 2 different teams, i was simply TESTING, as they saying "this team is nearly unbeatable". try to use your brain sometimes RETARD.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    or you can use your damn brain, ppl use dwarf and you still go with lockdown rofl, just change to mm if they do that

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    What is your level? 105 - even then TB is better at r3. More HP,more magic crit, initial energy, skill cool down reduced

It would be enough to check out championship fights, typical GA fights and WoG fights to know this (with variations) is probably the most used team, as it's most successful against a lot others...
    But be it.... I'm out
    yeah I'm done here as well

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    I am testing this "Awesome" team, and they got banished from existence vs 2 different teams, i was simply TESTING, as they saying "this team is nearly unbeatable". try to use your brain sometimes RETARD.
    you're the retard here, ppl counter a specific team and you still went on with it, maybe that's why you suck at the game.

Youre the one that suck at the game and in the house of UCOOL, where you sucks dicks...

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    you're the retard here, ppl counter a specific team and you still went on with it, maybe that's why you suck at the game.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Angelmar.. we all here figure out you suck bad at hc. You try that team in wog and lose and say it s not good ) . You are ridiculous, and don t have a clue about this game.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post

But be it.... I'm out
    i dun see 20 magic crit , 5% cooldown and 100 initial energy better than -72 mres by much if at all
    u said u were out a while ago please stop saying it or really stay out, it makes u sound like the people who keep wanting more features or theyll quit but never quit
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.6m+ Total Power, 29 Legendaries, 627 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

I tried this team because someone says "theres no team that can defeat it", simply, you are a simply retard that dont have a clue of nothing, another defender of the toxic policies of ucool that as make this game a COMPLETE PAY TO WIN.

If i am a bad player, and i as become legendary in wog, then all the 95% of players level 11- that cant do it at all, thay are also bad players?

No, they are simply owerpowered by this system Corrupt and Greedy from Ucool that only rewards money.

RETARD

Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Angelmar.. we all here figure out you suck bad at hc. You try that team in wog and lose and say it s not good ) . You are ridiculous, and don t have a clue about this game.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    We all understood you are dumb, move on.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    We need to go easy on angelmar2001. You must remember what it was like when you were 16 and thought you knew everything and how cool it felt to constantly use inappropriate language in your posts. It must also be tough when your parents don't give you enough pocket money to afford the tiny amount of $150 over 3 years that it would cost you to get to vip 11. Maybe it is time to think about getting a part time job then you can afford the things you want in life.

When angelmar2001 becomes an adult they will look back on these posts with embarrassment and realise that the repeated shouting of "retard" and constant references to "sucking cock" just sound like a childish teenager.

It must be tough to think that only big spenders are allowed to win in a game because youre no more than bitches of ucool...

ˇHey, i spend money in this game, im better than all the other people that dont are COMPLETE RETARDS to Spend Thousand of dollars in a Mobile game... O my god, how Big and great i am!!...

But HEY, Happy to see you CONFIRM COMPLETELY THAT THIS IS A PLAY TO WIN GAME, YOU SAID IT BRO.

Quote Originally Posted by RedZinc View Post
    We need to go easy on angelmar2001. You must remember what it was like when you were 16 and thought you knew everything and how cool it felt to constantly use inappropriate language in your posts. It must also be tough when your parents don't give you enough pocket money to afford the tiny amount of $150 over 3 years that it would cost you to get to vip 11. Maybe it is time to think about getting a part time job then you can afford the things you want in life.

When angelmar2001 becomes an adult they will look back on these posts with embarrassment and realise that the repeated shouting of "retard" and constant references to "sucking cock" just sound like a childish teenager.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    If keeping HC a pay2win game makes angelmar leave I am up for it! such an annoying kid.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    jesus christ, cannot uCool just block him? At first, it was kinda fun to have another retard here, but now it is just completely annoying

Well Kiddo, theres a lot of people whos leaving because this is a pay2win. But not me. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Frans jr View Post
    If keeping HC a pay2win game makes angelmar leave I am up for it! such an annoying kid.

Ask Ucool Goons, seems they are nowhere to be seen.. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by maddy1111 View Post
    jesus christ, cannot uCool just block him? At first, it was kinda fun to have another retard here, but now it is just completely annoying