Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    dv gk frost sorc tb is a nice team and all but definitely not the best team
    pls enlighten everyone with a team which has a higher win rate than this

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Turned into a completely pay to win game.
    So, and then what?
    Nothing will change because of this post here or you are getting your anger out.
    You are probably still playing and not buy any cards.
    Then what? Keep replying to whoever leaves a comment here.
    Well, I scrolled down two pages and you do commented a lot of shits back.
    So good job and good night. There are better ways.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Well, tkns for your nice reply confirming THIS is s pay to win game, they are people who simply deny this...

Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    Turned into a completely pay to win game.
    So, and then what?
    Nothing will change because of this post here or you are getting your anger out.
    You are probably still playing and not buy any cards.
    Then what? Keep replying to whoever leaves a comment here.
    Well, I scrolled down two pages and you do commented a lot of shits back.
    So good job and good night. There are better ways.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i believe thats ur job but there are so many diff combinations with SC+WP that wreck this team. some use tf some use mb some use herc some use sorc, u can pretty much mix and match with the 2 vip heroes and beat it. so simple
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Ofc there are counters to that team, same as there are variations (like no Frost Dragon, but VS. Vips can use Avenger, others can even use Commando, etc)
    Whereas none of them are working always. Still this team can work against almost any team and working like 100% against a lot teams - fully trained and equipped ofc.

I use this team really every where and it rarely ever fails.
    Eg. I do whole GC with that, I use it for last crusade stage (or even last 2-3) if my main team (or 1-2 heroes) gets killed before I can press retreat. It can start fully uncharged against almost every team and still win easily.
    It's usually one of my WoG teams (depending on following opponent picks maybe slightly changed) that wins - and if not what rarely happens it saves a lot heroes for other 2 fights and force opponent to use strong heroes.

I don't see any other team (including any VIP heroes) having same win rate

i believe thats ur job but there are so many diff combinations with SC+WP that wreck this team. some use tf some use mb some use herc some use sorc, u can pretty much mix and match with the 2 vip heroes and beat it. so simple
    lols sc+wp doesn't defend against it, in fact wp gives free energy for dv to ulti it loses sometimes due to ridiculous rng or the sorc ultis before yours, but what team you can find to get higher win rate than this team since you said it isn't the best so there means you have one with a higher win rate than this. oh btw, I just need mm+sorc to defend against this team don't need sc+wp which actually would never defend against this team

lols sc+wp doesn't defend against it, in fact wp gives free energy for dv to ulti it loses sometimes due to ridiculous rng or the sorc ultis before yours, but what team you can find to get higher win rate than this team since you said it isn't the best so there means you have one with a higher win rate than this. oh btw, I just need mm+sorc to defend against this team don't need sc+wp which actually would never defend against this team
    i have been using this team for a while fully trained and i lose to wp+sc variants consistantly in arena so i dunno where ur getting cant defend from.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

i have been using this team for a while fully trained and i lose to wp+sc variants consistantly in arena so i dunno where ur getting cant defend from.
    Whats the team exactly? All 5* R3 (except Sorc, she don't need to be) and fully trained?
    I win with that against almost any TF, WP, SC (+ Hercules) or whatever team beside you have really bad rng

obviously you need everyone maybe except frost full r3, if any of those is r2 then they suck

I have tested in Wog the team you mencioned, and i not see any special in it, tested two times, two defeats, the enemy teams:

Team 1: Turtle Fighter, Puppet Master, Dwarf Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Tarot Prophet, Backup Hidden Needle
    Team 2: Sorceress, Manipulator, Thunder Beast, Steel Champion, Ember Blade, Backup Hidden Needle

Two Complete Defeats, All enemy heroes alive, all my heroes Dead.

So i dont see where's your "Unbeatable" team.

1. WoG also needs according Sub - and very much depends on opponents picks
    2. As mentioned above - for Arena/GA gear and training, for WoG training is needed

Other options of that team are:
    DV, VS, TB, Sorc, GK
    DV, VS, Sorc, TB, SW
    DV, FrD, TB, Sorc, GK
    And variations of it, also could include HN, DM, Skeleton,Commando,even OC...
    VIPs can use DV,VS,Avenger,TB,Sorc

Subs can be Sky Guardian,Machi,Trigger,or the old usual: HN,Ninja,DA,etc,etc

Obviously there is no unbeatable team, but those burst teams have highest chance against nearly every other, especially often against a lot TF teams - while TF team vs TF team often depends on lot more RNG

WoG just needs you to be clever - react on opponent - plan ahead for other fights - just randomly picking or always using same team in same order - won´t work most of time (except you fight someone also clueless)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    not mentioned that you can always trick your oponent in WoG, let him win the fight with this "unbeatable" team and then win the next two fight. Just need to know how to play this game.

I have already come to legendary Status in Wog, using only Vip -11 Heroes, but this not mean this is not a pay to win, game, this mean, the vast majority of the Players dont even know how to play, evidently if play in WOG vs a player who know what to do and its Vip 11+ im completely fucked, no matter what i do.

And in Arena and Gran Arena, theres not much that i can do vs Vip 11+ players.

Ah, my stats vs the Halberd Master in mi race to Legendary: 14 Fights, 12 defeats, 2 Wins.

Thanks god for the Master Mage team.

obviously you need everyone maybe except frost full r3, if any of those is r2 then they suck
    my dv,gk and sorc are r3, tb and frost are not cause they dont get stronger than r2 at my lvl. everything is fully trained u really got no other excuse to give me

Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    I have tested in Wog the team you mencioned, and i not see any special in it, tested two times, two defeats, the enemy teams:

Team 1: Turtle Fighter, Puppet Master, Dwarf Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Tarot Prophet, Backup Hidden Needle
    Team 2: Sorceress, Manipulator, Thunder Beast, Steel Champion, Ember Blade, Backup Hidden Needle

Two Complete Defeats, All enemy heroes alive, all my heroes Dead.

So i dont see where's your "Unbeatable" team.
    or you can use your damn brain, ppl use dwarf and you still go with lockdown rofl, just change to mm if they do that