Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I have paid money this night TO YOUR MOTHER!!! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Looser, stop crying and pay some money to developers. Cheepie.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If last 5 levels of wog u fighted just vip11+, it means. 90% players are vip11+. So if from 10% vip11- 5% quit... game won t die like those 5% crying babyes think. U don t spend a dollar but u think u are so important.. if you quit game will die. ). Stupid kids.
    I agree though it s pay to win. So pay or leave )

Another idiot... In the last 5 levels of wog theres no vip 11- because they are overruned in the previous levels by the Vip 11+ with their overpowered heroes...

And this as done as result that many vip -11 as leave the WOG as its completely dissapointing to continue to try to do it as they are wacked by overpowered teams...

But anyway, thanks for confirm my statement, that Heroes charge as been transformed into a COMPLETE PAY TO WIN SCHEME, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    If last 5 levels of wog u fighted just vip11+, it means. 90% players are vip11+. So if from 10% vip11- 5% quit... game won t die like those 5% crying babyes think. U don t spend a dollar but u think u are so important.. if you quit game will die. ). Stupid kids.
    I agree though it s pay to win. So pay or leave )

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Now you got satisfied quit. And never come back to cry.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lol that dv team beats almost all tf teams and there's NO vip heroes in it

I will not, i will hunt your nightmares BUAHHHHHAAHHHAHH

Come and go get your check from Ucool for a work well done of being a Ucool Bitch...

Now you got satisfied quit. And never come back to cry.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    lol that dv team beats almost all tf teams and there's NO vip heroes in it
    Yep, one of best teams for WoG, GA and also beat all GC with it.
    But that would require you to know how to build teams...
    Obviously too much from someone whos' vocabulary consist mainly of the word: retard

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Looser, stop crying and pay some money to developers. Cheepie.
    "Developers"

You realize this game has copied features from other games and just put them together right?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    All we realize is, that those who come and cry, never quit. They are the same ones who was crying here that lb chap combo is broken,( non vip heroes ) , and later afther nerf they was crying that they can t plunder. Just a bunch of kids, that belive thay are important just because they play the game. Btw, it s so boring to fight in wog vs vip11- i allmost quit the fight. I am 100% sure if all the vip10- will quit, game will lose absolutly notting, just will get free of unnecessary spawn, and idiot demands. How the fuck you have demands when u don t offer notting. It s pay to win it s pay to win, it s pay to win. Even candy crush it s pay to win this days. The game was pay to win from day 1, so if you made a good strategy at the begining, now you was vip 12 at least with a minor efort. But even so, probably you cry again that vip16 have 2 training slots or something.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Has anyone ever tried to claim this game isn't pay to win? The freemium model is based entirely on this premise. I think you will find that pretty much all games that employ this monetisation model work the same way. The more you spend the more likely you are to win. That is what we all signed up for and fully expect from any title like this! To be honest I'm rather surprised that it has taken you this long to realise how businesses like this work.

Im happy to see you all agree this is a complete PAY TO WIN Game.

And no, not all the freemiun games comes to this level of greediness.

Quote Originally Posted by RedZinc View Post
    Has anyone ever tried to claim this game isn't pay to win? The freemium model is based entirely on this premise. I think you will find that pretty much all games that employ this monetisation model work the same way. The more you spend the more likely you are to win. That is what we all signed up for and fully expect from any title like this! To be honest I'm rather surprised that it has taken you this long to realise how businesses like this work.

The ones crying for the Chaplain Lightbringer combo are the Vip 11+ people, im one with the Chaplain lightbringer combo, Wonbo combo!!

Im fact i continue using it in the master mage team...

Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    All we realize is, that those who come and cry, never quit. They are the same ones who was crying here that lb chap combo is broken,( non vip heroes ) , and later afther nerf they was crying that they can t plunder. Just a bunch of kids, that belive thay are important just because they play the game. Btw, it s so boring to fight in wog vs vip11- i allmost quit the fight. I am 100% sure if all the vip10- will quit, game will lose absolutly notting, just will get free of unnecessary spawn, and idiot demands. How the fuck you have demands when u don t offer notting. It s pay to win it s pay to win, it s pay to win. Even candy crush it s pay to win this days. The game was pay to win from day 1, so if you made a good strategy at the begining, now you was vip 12 at least with a minor efort. But even so, probably you cry again that vip16 have 2 training slots or something.

You know that any team you says the Vip 11 + Also can have it yes?, the problem its the teams the Vip 11- Cant have and the huge gap this creates...

And Please dont embarras yourself saying "one of best teams for WoG, GA and also beat all GC with it", when youre the one saying the Halberd master its not op at all when now its appearing in wog even with 3 stars and doing the most damage. RETARD.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Yep, one of best teams for WoG, GA and also beat all GC with it.
    But that would require you to know how to build teams...
    Obviously too much from someone whos' vocabulary consist mainly of the word: retard

New Comers
    You remind me of someone in fusion. Are u in server 46?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    dv gk frost sorc tb is a nice team and all but definitely not the best team
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power