Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

New Comers
    Yes it's a pay to win... what you want? A pay to loose?? Yes it's hard for novip we all know that...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It is what u say. Im on server 73. Sad part is. We so not have WP, Bloody Earl, Steel champ,Avenger, and other heroes. That server 200+ get for free. Not in a single shop, yet server 200+ get free. If anyone should complain it should be lower servers. Yes this game is a money sink, as ive been playing for 3 years. It started with 2 VIP heroes released at a time. Now 8, which infuriuates me. Due to WoG. And these noobcakes, spamming their free VIP heroes, without a synergestic combonation of a team. Join the club. Im VIP 11 server 73. But server 200+ lmfao dude they automatically VIP11. And hally does die.... im not going to say the counter. But i agree with your concept, uncorrelated with simple hally insta win

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Don't mind VIP heroes, They are for the very dumb that need to pay to get an edge. They pay for a game I enjoy in a relaxed form, and they pay to advertise they are too dumb to compete without buying the win. What is not to like about this situation?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    My friend.. those who pay, don t pay to win vs nabs like u and anglemar.... there are more vip11+ in this game than vip10- . In all servers top rank 2 guilds have 90% players vip11+. And those are the ones that make the competition.. not you. And if high vip players didn t spended $$ we wasn t playing Heroes Charge for 3 years now. And game didn t evolve at all. Nowbody makes a buissines to lose money. UCCOL makes money, we pay and play and enjoy, you play for free but complain. You have demands demands demands but what you offer in exchange for those demands?? Your wisdom and knoledge?? Go buy a bottle of wather with that see what you get.

PS : you all that don t spend a $, should kiss the heavy spenders feet, for keeping the game alive for that long( and i am not one of those ). It s simply logic.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    My friend.. those who pay, don t pay to win vs nabs like u and anglemar.... there are more vip11+ in this game than vip10- . In all servers top rank 2 guilds have 90% players vip11+. And those are the ones that make the competition.. not you. And if high vip players didn t spended $$ we wasn t playing Heroes Charge for 3 years now. And game didn t evolve at all. Nowbody makes a buissines to lose money. UCCOL makes money, we pay and play and enjoy, you play for free but complain. You have demands demands demands but what you offer in exchange for those demands?? Your wisdom and knoledge?? Go buy a bottle of wather with that see what you get.

PS : you all that don t spend a $, should kiss the heavy spenders feet, for keeping the game alive for that long( and i am not one of those ). It s simply logic.
    stop throwing out false numbers. top 2 guilds of my server doesnt even have 70% of the members at vip11+ and if u count the full server not even 50% are at vip11+. if ur cutoff point was non vip to vip u would be correct but to cut it off at vip11+ to vip 10- u guys are the minority not us.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    So, you have a statistic of all servers or just take your server as measurement for all other 200+?
    I could do same and tell you the 3 top guilds of our server are all vip11+ and at least the people I see in Arena top100 are also.... And this number increased more and more over last 6 month or longer, as - and that was fairly discussed - regular card buyers all turned into VIP11... Some earlier (that really bought all cards every week/month/season/2x yearly) others later

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    So, you have a statistic of all servers or just take your server as measurement for all other 200+?
    I could do same and tell you the 3 top guilds of our server are all vip11+ and at least the people I see in Arena top100 are also.... And this number increased more and more over last 6 month or longer, as - and that was fairly discussed - regular card buyers all turned into VIP11... Some earlier (that really bought all cards every week/month/season/2x yearly) others later
    see this proves u come in here just to argue with me. read his post hes the one saying "ALL" servers so all i needed to prove was my server wasnt and that will show his statement to be false. watch u come back with something totally irrelevant again just to sidetrack wat was being said.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

And "you guys" are the minority isn't a general assumption? Can you prove it? Amongst active playing accounts ofc...meaning those at server 150 or whatever downwards that play regularly

And "you guys" are the minority isn't a general assumption? Can you prove it? Amongst active playing accounts ofc...meaning those at server 150 or whatever downwards that play regularly
    lol if u wanna say everything is a general assumption guess wat u counting server 150- as active is also a general assumption. wat gives u the right to say people that play on server 151 regularly arent active? wat gives u the right to say amongst playing accounts? is that not another general assumption u made?

Sigh, you don't get the point.
    Server 150 was a random number, can also be 170 or 180,but the higher the server, the younger it is, meaning those on that server played a shorter time (had less time reaching VIP11 by buying mostly cards) , hence the amount of VIP11+ will be smaller.same for people not playing regularly or have quit (although amongst the quitters are also lot of VIP11+) .
    But among people playing regularly on servers 2 1/2 (or more) years old, I'm sure a very large part is VIP11+
    And I'm fighting VIp11+ from 180+ servers a lot as well - and that not only from the point I'm legendary for longer

I'm just saying that VIP11+ is nothing special, there are a lot(I mean really a lot), it does not mean they are all big spenders.
    In fact the difference (in spending) from VIP11 to VIP13 (not even speaking of 14+) is even (a lot) higher as between VIP0 to VIP11

Sigh, you don't get the point.
    Server 150 was a random number, can also be 170 or 180,but the higher the server, the younger it is, meaning those on that server played a shorter time (had less time reaching VIP11 by buying mostly cards) , hence the amount of VIP11+ will be smaller.same for people not playing regularly or have quit (although amongst the quitters are also lot of VIP11+) .
    But among people playing regularly on servers 2 1/2 (or more) years old, I'm sure a very large part is VIP11+
    And I'm fighting VIp11+ from 180+ servers a lot as well - and that not only from the point I'm legendary for longer

I'm just saying that VIP11+ is nothing special, there are a lot(I mean really a lot), it does not mean they are all big spenders.
    In fact the difference (in spending) from VIP11 to VIP13 (not even speaking of 14+) is even (a lot) higher as between VIP0 to VIP11
    no ur missing the point. u jumped into the post saying i was making a general assumption where 50% of the players arent VIP 11-. i dont care whether server 150+ has less or more time to reach VIP11+, my point is still 50%+ of the players are VIP11- and u are the minority which ur claiming isnt true. like i said in my first quote dont sidetrack wat u started.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Stop being pathetic, you make our balls explode.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Says the most pathetic bitch EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Stop being pathetic, you make our balls explode.