Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

From the Last Hero released, the Infamous Halberd Master, currently, the game as 8, Ą8!, Total Meta heroes only available for Vip 11+

All of these heroes are complete meta, in fact you can find the 8 in all the WOG teams, Arena and Great Arena Teams.

And each month they release a MORE powerful one, because, evidently if they dont release a stronger one, why someone will use it?, as they have These Uber Strong Heroes?

As result, this month they have released the monstruosity of the Halberd Master, a complete "press button to win" Hero, a "Idiot Proff" Hero, to make sure, even the more negated of the Vip 11+ can win a battle vs a vip 11-.

The Wog as become a nightmare for all the Vip 11-, last month in the last 5 levels of War of the Gods i not have fight vs a single Vip -11, anyway i managed to get to legendary.

Today in the last 5 levels i have fight all Vip 11+, and all have used the Halberd Master, in a concrete fight, as been very funny because they have used literally the last 5 vip heroes... Awesome.

And the next month another monstruosity will be released because UCOOL as turned not more than a Fucking Greedy nightmare, that dont care at all about the jugability, the balance of Heroes or the long time vision of the game, they know the game is dying because of their management, and they only want to milk the cow ll they can.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Spend some money or keep complaining...all about choices...6 dollars a month on average last 2 years and you would have been vip 11

So you completely agree in the subject of the Thread isnt?, that as become a Pay to win game, thanks for this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    Spend some money or keep complaining...all about choices...6 dollars a month on average last 2 years and you would have been vip 11

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    So you completely agree in the subject of the Thread isnt?, that as become a Pay to win game, thanks for this!!!
    To put ptw in perspective....6 dollars is about the same as i have to pay for xboxlive ....just so i can play online. Hours of fun every month and you want all that for nothing?you dont get any advertisement or anything....but you expect someone to make a game for you just for free?makes sense..

You Agree another time that this a Pay to Win game!!!, great great, its wonderful to see that all be agree that this game as turned in a Pay to win greedy game, thanks!!

To put ptw in perspective....6 dollars is about the same as i have to pay for xboxlive ....just so i can play online. Hours of fun every month and you want all that for nothing?you dont get any advertisement or anything....but you expect someone to make a game for you just for free?makes sense..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    can you provide a valid argument or just type same kind of bullsh*t to every post?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Just leave. You will feel better.

A valid Argument that this is a Pay to win game?, i have show a lot, you cant simply deny them...

In fact everytime some of you bunch of retards say "just spend moneeeeey" is confirming it....

Quote Originally Posted by maddy1111 View Post
    can you provide a valid argument or just type same kind of bullsh*t to every post?

Not for now, but you can be sure theres a lot of Vip -11 that are leaving EVERY DAY.

You can play alone and happy retard. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Just leave. You will feel better.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Not for now, but you can be sure theres a lot of Vip -11 that are leaving EVERY DAY.
    You can play alone and happy retard. :-)
    omg, pls donīt.no, pls not. Donīt threat us with that.

Lol, you keep saying VIP-heroes are EVERYWHERE in Arena and Wog - so what exactly would change for "us" if you and other VIP11- leave?

Except you leaving would make it better?

And Exactly, Why you reply if you dont care if this is a pay to win game, or the Vip -11 are leaving?

Stay with your vip 11+ club in your Vip 11+ World and dont care at all of the rest, be happy my friend, next month another mega op hero for you!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    omg, pls donīt.no, pls not. Donīt threat us with that.

Lol, you keep saying VIP-heroes are EVERYWHERE in Arena and Wog - so what exactly would change for "us" if you and other VIP11- leave?

Except you leaving would make it better?

I barely see any vip11- these days. Sad but true. Now when angelmar quits competition will go down.please stay to show us how a baby cry after a defeat.

A defeat being a Vip -11 is a glorious one, and make the victories even greater, win a victory as you Vip +11 a Idiot, its only a puny victory, and the defeats are utter humiliation..

But happy to see you agree with the Pay to win state of the game, thanks! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I barely see any vip11- these days. Sad but true. Now when angelmar quits competition will go down.please stay to show us how a baby cry after a defeat.

Looser, stop crying and pay some money to developers. Cheepie.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well he obviously chose choice #2 which is keep complaining
    y is everyone else in this post spending and complaining? hypocrites arent choosing theyre doing both
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power